was it worth it?

AUTHOR pov

All your lights are red, but I'm green to go.

He had this plan in his head for years. Actually since the day his dad took Jungkook away.

Jimin sigh as he waited for Namjoon, he took a sip of his wine when his friend finally walked in.

'Jimin?" he whispered. "Turn the lights on, man."

"Don't." Jimin stand up and slowly walked to confused Namjoon.

Older boy gulped at closenest and took a step back, his back meeting the doors.

"Now, hyung. Let's have a talk."

As soon as he said it two man's took Namjoon and pulled him deeper inside the room and throw him at the chair.

Jimin turned the lights on and smiled at his hyung.

"Jimin, what did I do?" he slighty panicked as he looked at two unknown people looking down at him.

"I'm gonna make this short so you can go." he moved his hair from his forehead. "Where is Jeon Jungkook?"

"I can't tell you that." he whispered and looked down at his lap. 'I cant."

(i literally got idea what happened to kookie...like just this second! :)

Jimin stepped closer and Namjoon saw his shiny and expencive shoes. "Tell me." he took his hair and pulled his head up so Namjoon can look at him..

He remain silent and that pissed Jimin ever more. He let go of him and whispered something to his two people.

"Jimin?" Namjoon wanted to stand up but one man throw him back at the chair. "What did you told them?"

"To make you look pretty." Jimin laughed and sat at his bed. "Trust them." he crossed his legs and he was ready to enjoy the show.

"Fuck!" Namjoon cursed when he saw a pocket knife left guy took. "Stop it!" he shouted and moved away.

"So you're gonna tell me where he is?"  Jimin stand up, his face was soft and eyew full if hope.

Namjoon sigh and shook his head. "That's gonna kill you, the truth, the thing I did to him." he stopped and felt his eyes getting watery. "It's terrible."

"Please, continue." he motioned and stood there watching the show.

Namjoon closed his eyes and sigh. He was trained for everything. This should be no problem.

But there was something he was weak for.

The man cut one line on his right cheek, and other one. Namjoon didn't want him to stop.

But Park Jimin made him.

"Fuck! He gritted trough his teeth. " I'll tell you."

He can't stand the boy being sad.

Spend my love, heartbroke.

Jimin stopped crying and looked up at Namjoon with his puffy and red eyes.

Namjoon was weak for his tears.

"Hyung?" Jimin sobbed and took the shirt that was on his bed. "I'm sorry." he said and put his shirt on his hyung's cuts.

"Jungkook... " he started.

Jimin got all his attention on him. Namjoon felt like shit. He didn't evem know how younger boy is gonna react.

"I told him you're dead."

Jimin didn't moved. He didn't breath.

"I took him away, I drived and I have no idea where. And suddenly I got a message. I showed it to Jungkook.
Your dad faked your death. "

Jimin tilted his head and motioned him to stand up. Namjoon did so and youmger boy kicked him with no mercy.

"Where is he now?"

After Namjoon was still trying to catch his breath Jimin kicked him one more time.

"I-I'll take you there."

------

"He looks so pretty." Jungkook smiled at the picture on the wall.

"He sure do, "  a girl smiled and sat next to Jungkook. "Wanna go outside for a walk?" she asked but Jungkook shook his head. He stand up and walked to the doors.

"I need to finnish his drawing." he opened the doors of his room and motioned thr girl to go outside. "Please leave me alone. "

Young nurse lookeed down and walked outside, he was her first patient and he's still not getting better.

Jungkook closed the doors even before she was able to say goodbye.

He looked down at his favourite shirt and giggled.  " Jikook is forever." he said cutely as he sat on the chair and took out the half finnished drawing of no one else then Park Jimin

--------

My ideas come while writing tbh.....

Did Jikook changed roles?