it's not fair

AUTHOR pov

"Nothing?"

"Nothing." Namjoon lied to his friend for God knows how many times.

Yoongi lazily looked up at his friend and took off his hat throwing it away on the floor.

"Man do you even clean around here?" Namjoon spoke while looking around Yoongi's apartment. "Or do you even shower?"

Older boy sigh and lay back on ths couch not even planning to answer the questions.

Because both answers are no.

Namjoon stand up and looked down at his friend.

"Why don't you clean?"

No answer because Yoongi taking a nap right now.

"For fucking sake wake up Yoongi! Jackson and Jimi  are not coming back!" He yelled and even they didn't mention two names in weeks it still hurt.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi sat up and looked at his friend. "Don't even talk about them. I will find Jimin."

He ruffled hia hair and stand up walking up to his nighstand causualy taking out his gun.

"Are you serious? What are you planing you idiot?!"

"End that dirty bastard." He answered coldly before walking past Namjoon who panicked big time.

"Jimin is fine." He whispered.

Yoongi punched the wall and quickly turn around to face him.

"Repeat it."

"Jimin. He's fine." He said and wanted to take ot back because he knew  Yoongi want him back.

"What are you talking about? I will fucking cut your tongue."

"Shit." Namjoon whispered when he realized how serious this is. He should have keep this secret for himself.

Yoongi did something that old him would never ever do. He pointed a gun at Namjoon staring deep into his eyes.

"Tell me what you know."

Namjoon put his hands up. He stepped back trying to figure how to get out of this shit he got himself into. "I only know Jimin is safe. He took the money his dad saved for him and left.

"Just like that?" Yoongi asked.

"Just like that. Now put that gun away."

"Alone?"

Namjoon bit his lip. Lie again, you did it too many times anyway.

"Alone. Jimin as Jimin with only himself and his money."

Yoongi snorted and put the gun down. He shook his head and laughed crazily. Even his friend dissapointed him.

"That fucked Jungkook. Where is he? I didn't saw him in two weeks. I guess he should freak out because his boyfriend is missing. Don't you think?"

"Uhm...they weren't that serious." Namjoon shrugged.

Yoongi turn around and pick up his car keys beford putting his gun on the back of his pants.

"Stop!" Namjoon shouted and run to stop Yoongi from leaving his apartment.

"They run away. Don't you think that's for the best? You wanted Jimin to be happy. That mean even if he's happy with someone else."

Yoongi pushed Namjoon away with all his strenght.

"I fucking thought he's dead too you idiot! How could you do that to me?!"

"I didn't mean to-" Namjoon put his head down feeling guiltier than ever.

"Get out." Yoongi spoke calmly.

"What? Just listen to me."

"Get out before I hurt you! Because damn it I would!"

Namjoon stared at him. Is he ever gonna be normal again? And he have no one to help him.

"Don't try anything stupid." Was last Namjoon said before leaving Yoongi's apartment.

-----

"This is dope!" Jungkook yelled at Jimin's ear while hugging him from behind.

They went to some weird colofull party and everyone was waisted and happy and they felt great.

"I know!" Jimin giggled and as music started to be louder they danced super crazy and Jungkook couldn't let go of his boyfriend.

Jimin turn around to face Jungkook and tiptoed to give him a sweet gently kiss. Jungkook hugged smaller boy around his waist are kissed him back moving his hands down to Jimin's ass.

Because no one could ressist his ass.

Not even the man that suddenly came behind Jimin and placed his hands over Jungkook moving even closer to Jimin.

"Wanna have fun with me?" The man whispered and Jungkook pushed him away from Jimin in  a second.

"You said what?!" He was standing in front if Jimin and glaring at that really drunk man.

"Spicy I see." The man smirked. "I asked should we have fun? Like three of us?"

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and started moving away on the other side of the dance floor.

"Because I would love to destroy that fine ass!" He yelled and Jungkook lost it.

He doesen't need long to  jump on that man punching him in the face while people gatered around them.

"Jungkook don't!" Jimin shouted pulling his boyfriend by his shirt.

But when he realized his boyfriend is not listening he just piched him really hard by his ass. Causing Jungkook to scream and held his butt.

"We're going home." Jimin took him by his hand. "I'm really sorry." He said to the boy and same as they did few months ago they run away.

--------

Its not my best chapter but okaaaay