pt 1- leaving it behind (Tae, Hobi)

The thing is...

This story is kinda close to end :(

AUTHOR pov

Jimin was standing in front of Taehyung's doors, kinda scared to knock. He had to say goodbye to his best friend. There are moments when he ask himself is he even ready to leave everything and everykne for one person?

But it's not. Because that one person is the perfect one.

"Hyung?" Jimin snapped out from his thoughts and turn around to see Taehyung looking at him.

"I wanted to knock. But you wasn't even home." Jimin laughed nervously.

"Yeah. I went to my hairdresser." He turn around. "Do you like my new hair color?"

Jimin nodded. Taehyung looked great as blonde.

"Looking hot blondie. " Jimin said before both of the boys walked inside the house.

"So." Jimin started. "How's Himchan?" He asked.

"Great. I miss him but we skype every night so it's fine." Blonde spoke while putting the coffe on the table. "And you and Jungkook?"

Jimin can hear Tae didn't want to ask that question. But he still did.

"It's fine. We broke up." Older boy answered coldly. "Don't ask about it."

And he didn't. Taehyung remined silent .
They talked about stuff. Most of the time they joked about their past and memories both of them shared.

Two boys were secretly saying goodbye to each other.

Jimin is gonna leave with Jungkook and Tae is going to move on with Himchan.

"Tae, you are my best friend. And no matter how many times we fight I still love you."

Tae laughed at him. He pushed his chest gently. "Stop with that sweet talk idiot." Jimin was serious but when he saw Tae took it as joke he laughed too.

"I'll miss you, Minnie."

Younger boy back hugged Jimin when he opened the doors. Jimin said nothing and placed both of his hands on Taehyung's. Blonde put his head on Jimin's shoulder.
"I'll miss you too."

They stayed like that for a while until Taehyung broke the hug. He pushed Jimin outside his house and laughed. "Go home before I started crying."

"Idiot! That's not how you say goodbye to your bestie!" Jimin joked. "See you tomorrow Tae." Was last thing older boy said.

.

"Oh, hey!" Hoseok greeted Jimin that just walked inside his work place. "My shift is almost over." He said.

Jimin sat down on the chair. "I know, I wanted to go home with you and hang out." He smiled cutely at his hyung.

Hoseok was surprised, he was happy Jimin wanted to hang out with him.

"Jin is picking me up. So you can come with us."

Oh. Jimin panicked since Jin saw him with Jungkook. Did he told Hoseok about it? Or should Jimin told him?

"I was with Jungkook."

"Jin told me. So no need to tell me everything again." Smiling Hobi dissapeared after Jimin mentioned Jungkook's name.

"I'm sorry. But I had to go."

In that moment Jin walked in and younger biy was happy because Hoseok looked really pissed off.

"Babe." Jin said and kissed his 'boyfriend'. "Who do we have here? Little Jimin." Jin squeeled and tapped Jimin's head like he's five years old baby.

"Hey, hyung."

.

Jimin was looking at the weird couple that were singing in the car. They were way too loud, people at the stoplight gave them weird stares and Jimin hid his face from them.

"Jimin sing with us!" Jin shouted.

"C'mon! I love your voice Jimin!" Hoseok added and Jimin his himself again.

After ten minutes of driving with crazy couple they finally arrived.

"Hyung, are you happy?" Younger boy looked at Hoseok. Since Jin left to buy milk two boys were finally alone

"You mean with Jin?"

Jimin nodded, serious expression on his face.

"I am. But no one can replace you."

"He's not here to replace me " Jimin said. "Just be happy and never give up from your dream."

Hoseok frowned. Of course he noticed Jimin is acting weird. "What's going on Jimin?"

Jimin bit his lip and started playing with his fingers. "I feel guilty. In more important tine for you I totally ignored you. And I just came here to say sorry and tell you that I'm happy for you and Jin."

And just like that Jimin made Hoseok cry. He love the boy. And no one is ever gonna erase him from his heart. Jimin put his hand on Hoseok's back.

"Don't cry, smile instead " he whispered to him and Hoseok giggled.

"Should we watch some comedy? I have all day free?" Jimin asked him.

"Sure. We just need to wait for Jin."

Jimjn wondered does Jin really love Hoseok? I mean he flirted with Namjoon in the club.

But the truth is he do.

After month's of acting Hoseok's finally grow with him. He's pure happines and love and Jin thought that's excatly what Hobi deserve.

But what's with his job to kiddnap Jimin? He decided not to do it and with that he put himself in a dangerous situation.

------

DO YOU HAVE KAKAO talk?   'IF YOU DO' FEEL FREE TO ADD ME BC I NEED NEW KPOP FRIENDS .... (not lame at all ik)
[ gloria1410 ]

Namjin is love but I can't let my Hobi sad and alone.