faking it

Helllooou...so if any of you have any idea what should happen next pls suggest because as you can see I have no idea what to do with this story rn. Thank u ♡

AUTHOR pov

Looking at him was so addicting. Just feeling his parfume, feeling his touch was enough.
But there was this problem.

Distance.

And Taehyung hated it. He hate every kilometar that is between two of them.

Himchan was weird. But Taehyung is weird too.

"How about a picture?"

"Hyuuuung!"

"Just a picture okay, if you feel uncomfortable filming it." Himchan blinked few times and Tae just sigh.

"If I do that. I can come live with you."

It was so sudden. Himchan even stopped breathing for a moment and Taehyung squeezed his fist little bit too hard.

"You really want that?"

"Of course you idiot! I love you." Younger boy gave Himchan one of his cutes smile and lean his head on his shoulder.

"Fine,picture of you and Jimin kissing for my apartment keys." Older boy said and kissed Taehyung's head.

"I'm moving in right after I finnish highschool. In two months." Tae sang and closed his eyes.

He never though this will happen.

.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the sigh of drunk Taehyung on his doorstep.
Namjoon picked up the chair that he tripped over and greeted Taehyung.

"O hello mister!" Tahyung yelled and tried to shook hands with him but he also tripped but over his own leg.

Jimin was holding him around his waist.

"Where is that fuckboy Yoongi? Damn he hated everyone and everything." He looked at Jimin and laughed. "Except Jiminnie, everyone love Jimin."

"Shh, why are you even here Tae?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Should I drive him home?" Namjoon asked and shrugged at Jimin. He was totally lost.

"No! I wanna have sleepover with my best friend I fucked and I never knew he..."

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin panicked and put his hand over Taehyung's mouth.

"Hehe, we didn't....you know." He looked at Namjoon with red face and weird smile.

"I think I should leave." It was already too weird.

Jimin nodded and Namjoon walked back to the living room keeping eye on anything weird on cameras that were all around the house.

"I know you love me hyung." Tae whispered while walking upstairs, actually being draged upstairs by Jimin.

"Loved. I love Jungkook now."

"That angry bunny? How can you even..."

"You don't know him. So don't talk about him like that." Older boy went on protective mode right away. Tae chuckled and decided to be quiet.

"I'm gonna make your wish come true." Tae spoke while walking to Jimin's bed and sitting down.
"Come here hyung." He whispered and tapped place on bed next to him.

"You're acting really weird."

"Jimin this time you can kiss me and we can pretend it never happen."

Jimin wanted to stand up and move away but Taehyung was faster. He took older boy by his wrist and moved closer so their tights are touching. Jimin breathed really fast and he looked everywhere except at Taehyung.

"That's cheating. And I don't want to..."

"Shhh." Younger boy placed his finger on Jimin's wet plump lips. "Just this time. I will help you to realize you like me just as friend. Okay?"
He moved his finger and played with Jimin's hair instead.

"I still don't want to do it."

Taehyung looked at Jimin and smiled cheekily. He knew how much Jimin wanted it. He took the phone from his back pocket and hide it behid his back.

"Let's make it quick. Just close your eyes and I'll do everything else."
Jimin said nothing, he just stared back at younger boy.
Taehyung thought he looked like a lost puppy.

"Okay?"

"Y-yeah." Older boy finally answered and closed his eyes.

Taehyung wanted to give him a peck but Jimin surprised him and put his arms around Taehyung's neck and when younger boy gasped Jimin out his tongue inside younger boy's warm and minty mouth.
Kiss was little bit longer so Taehyung took more pictures. Jimin moved away and looked at his hands.

"So?" Taller boy asked. And he got answer he never expected.

"You're right. I don't like you that way. And Jungkook is way better kisser."

"What?!" Taehyung was hurt and he took Jimin by his shoulders.

"That fetus is better than me?"
Jimin nodded.

"You'd be surprised what that boy can actually do." Older boy smirked and Taehyung pushed him down on bed.

"Enough! Let's go to sleep instead."
They both laughed and in a second they were in bed talking about all happy memories they shared.

They realized how distanced they become, and they have no idea that is just beggining.

Taehyung:
-I got them.
-Like at least six pics.
-Hot pics. ;)

Himchan:
-o wow.
-babe you're so kinky. I never thought you'll do that

Taehyung:
-I'm full of surprises
-And Jimin said I'm better kisser than that angry bunny of his boyfriend.

Himchan:
-I don't believe you :P

Taehyung:
-yah! I am!
-you know that
-right?

Himchan:
-of course baby boy
-it's super late so....
-sweetdreams

Taehyung:
-Night daddy.
-I love you a lot.

Taehyung glanced at sleeping Jimin and shook out the though from his head that maybe this was stupid idea.

But it's okay, that was harmless.

Only if Jimin never found out about it.

He kissed Jimin's forehead and turn around. He fall asleep not feeling guily at all.
-------

It's not that short but I still feel bad.
Alsoooo it's kinda weird. And I'm sorry.

I loveee you all for reading this crap. But with my work I don't have time for anything.
Sorry if I answered late at your comments/messages but ecery single comment make me smile.
Like wow ppl actually waste their tine on reading my story.

Thank you ×1000000000000000
♥♡