Chapter 63(:

SUTTONS POV! ENJOY!(:

  I did one final wave and closed the door. When the door was shut I slid down the wall and lost it. I was bawling, and I couldnt breath. I felt lost, hurt, and destroyed, like my whole world was caving in on me, and I couldnt do anything about it. I felt destryoed.

   "Sutton, oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Mads asked running down the stairs doollowed my Emma and Char. "I'm fine, I'm just going to miss Austin. He was so special to me." I said as I burst into tears again. "I'm soo sorry" Em said hugging me. "It's okay" I said hugging her back still sobbing. "I'm going to go grab my stuff from the back" "Okay hun" Em said helping me up.

  I was walking over towards the trampoline to grab the blanket when I noticed something in the yard, as I looked closer I realized that it was Austins jacket and tie. I ran over and picked it up and hugged it, "i love you" I whispered. I ran inside and upstairs. I pulled my now flat curls up into a ponytail, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and threw on the outfit Austin gave me and my converse. I was going down the stairs with Austin's jacket and tie in my hand when Em looked at me and said, "where are you going?" "The airport, I need your keys!" "Okay?" Em said tossing me her keys. "Love you, be back in a few." I said catching the keys and running out the door.