Chapter 2(:

"You Only Live Once, thats the motto, YOLO!!!" The alarm screeched. Austin Mahone jumped up out of bed, tripped over Alex Constancio and Robert Villenuava, and fell onto the floor with a loud THUMP! "What the heck?!" Alex said jumping up. "Oh gosh.." Austin said laughing, "I am so sorry!!" "Ya seriously, you almost broke my freaking arm!" Alex said rubbing his arm. "Anyway, I'm going to wake up Robert so that we can go eat breakfast and get ready to go the the YMCA...... Robert...Robert!.... ROBERT!!!" Alex yelled. "What?" Robert asked scared out of his mind. "It's time to get up we gotta eat and go to the y, we are not wasting our first day of summer break away." Austin said standing up and grabbing his red ipone off his nightstand. "Alrighty let's go." Robert said getting upstairs and following Alex and Austin downstairs. 

  "Next on SportsCenter, Cowboys to sign Justin Durant, and Tim Tebow to talk to Witchita State." Austin, Alex, and Robert were downstairs with sportscenter on and eating poptarts. "Dude, cowboys are signing Justin Durant?!" Alex said shoving a s'mores poptart in his mouth. "Right! That's awesome!" Robert said sipping his milk. Austin's iphone went off and "Emma" read across the screen. "Who's that?" Robert asked turning the T.V. up. "Emma." Austin said flipping trough the text. "OOOOOOOOO" Alex said punching Austin. "Your lady friend!" Robert said winking and fist bumping Alex. "Really guys, no, we have been friends since like kindergarten, nothing more." Austin said rolling his eyes, "anyway, she invited us to a party tonight at seven. Wanna go?" "Sure, but right now I'm ready to hit the courts!" Alex said jumping up and heading upstais. "Me too!!" Robert said following after him.