Chapter 3(:

"Ugh, twenty more minutes, I feel like we have been in the freaking car for like days." Char said rolling her eyes, as Mads played another Austin Mahone video. "Mads, please shut that off. I'm trying to focus on my driving." Sutton said, her eyes fixated on the road in front of her. "C'mon Sutton I know you like Austin Mahone... you're a Mahomie deep down inside, I know it!" Mads said teasingly. "Oh, trust me, I love him, he's awesome, has a great voice, and jut about every girl in the world loves him. We are never going to meet him." Sutton said glancing back at Mads through her rearview mirror. "Don't be such a party pooper! We are going to San Antonio...you never know, we may just run into a certain someone." Char said with a wink.  "Personally, my favorite is Robert, he's adorable!" Mads said with a shy smile. "Psht! Nope!! Deff Alex!" Char said smiling. "You guys are both wrong.... Austin is the most attractive and he has a greaty voice!!" Sutton said, her eyes still fixated on the road smiling. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else!!" Suttons iphone blared. "Hello, Mads speaking!" "Hey, its Emma, where are you guys at??" "Finally pulling onto the San Antonio exit, should be fifteen minutes before we get there."  "Okay, see ya then

       As Sutton pulled into Emmas driveway, Emma ran outside with her arms outstretched. "Sutton!!!!" Emma squealed, "I havent seen you in forever!" "Oh my gosh! I know I missed you so much girl!!" Sutton said while squeezing Emma. "This is Char, and Mads," Sutton said pointing to each of them. "Hi!" They both said with a smile, Char and Mads put their hands out to shake Emmas hand. "I dont shake hands!" Emma said pulling them both into a hug, "okay so lets grab your things, we have a lot of things to do to get ready for this awesome partyyy!" Emma said grabbing some bags and walking inside with Sutton, Char, and Mads. "So where is this party going to be" Char asked. "Well, my dad is a really big person, hes like next in line for ownership, of seaword, so yup seaworld!" Emma said smiling. "Whoa!! Seaworld?!" Mads said excitedly. "Yup," Emma said laughing, "it's the end of school beginning of Summer party... its kind of important." "So what's on the agenda for today?" Sutton asked opening the door to Emmas gorgeous three story home.  "Well, we need to find a caterer, pick up the cake, and of course get all fancied up!" Emma said with a wink., "oh and be at Seaworld by six o clock sharp, since the party is at seven!" "Okay, so lets start with the caterer, should we do seafood?? I'll call and find one," Sutton said. "Why not, we are going to seaworld." Mads said smiling. "Okay, lets check that off the list, ill go call the seafood place downtown right now!" Emma said going into the kitchen to grab the phone book. "Well do you guys want to go to the bakery downtown and pick up the cake?" Sutton asked jangling her keys. "Sure, we can check that off the list!" Emma said through a smile. 

       As the girls drove to the bakery in Suttons bug, One Direction came onto the radio, and they turned it up as loud as it would go. "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!!!!!" They all sang through giggles almost missing the bakery. "Sutton!! Theres the bakery!" Emma yelled laughing as Sutton made a sharp turin into the parking lot. When they walked into the bakery they saw that the walls were piled high with cakes and cupcakes. "Hello ladies, what can I do for you?" The woman at the counter asked. "Hi, I'm here to pick up Emma Williams summer cake." "Okay, be right out," The woman said and walked back into the back. "Guys, these cakes are amazing!" Char said eyeing the cakes. "Oh, just wait until you see the cake I got!" Emma said smiling. "Emma Williams," the lady said. Emma and the girls walked over to the counter to pay and grab the cake. "Oh my goodness Emma, this cake is amazing," Sutton said pulling out her phone to snap a pic of the four tier cake complete with palm trees and a sunset. "Beautiful. That'll be two hundred even please." The lady said with a fake irritated smile. The girls paid for the cake and went on their way.