Chapter 35(:

EMMAS POV(: ENJOY!!

  "Girls! Time to get up" I said clapping! I was dressed in a pair of light capris and a white t with my hair all pulled back in a straightened ponytail. "Shut up!" Sutton said rubbing her eyes. "No! It's almost noon!" I said turning my radio up to the song of "Best Song Ever" by One Direction. "Okay, okay! I'm up." Char said yelling and putting her hands over her ears. Mads soon followed, I turned the radio down.  " I have plans made for today! You gotta get up now!!" I said smiling. "What is it?" Sutton asked while grabbing clean clothes. "You'll see," I said with a wink, "now go get ready! If you need showers you can use my moms or mine," I said pointing towards the bathrooms. Char and Sutton got up and headed towards the bathrooms and Mads had fallen asleep, so I grabbed her hands and drug her put of the bedroom. "What the heck!?" Mads said slipping out of my grip. "Get up turd!" I said tickling her sides. "E-E-EMMA STOP!!" Mads yelled through a laugh. "I'm up!" She yelled still laughing. "Good! Now go get ready!" I said helping her up. 

        At about 1:30 Sutton, Char and Mads came downstairs. Sutton had on a pair of dark capris her "I Heart Austin Mahone" shirt, pink nike tennis shoes, and her hair straighted and of course her Jack Wills bag in tow. Char had on a black sparkely romper, with black flats, and her hair pulled up in a sock bun. Mads had on her favorite teal shorts, white shirt, her colorful silk scarf and her new TOMS. Her hair was straightened, like always. "So what are we doing?" Sutton asked setting her bag on the counter. "You'll see missy!" I said poking Suttons saide. "Let's go!" I said grabbing my keys, kissing mom on the cheek, and heading out the door.