Chapter 18(:

It was 12 o clock in the afternoon and the guys were at the mall in Dick's sporting goods tossing a football over the racks. "Excuse m, but if you guys arent going to buy anything you need to leave," said an airy nosed cashier. "Fine, we'll get this," Austin said throwing the football at him. "Fifteen dollars." The cashier snapped and held his hand out. When the guys left Dick's they passed American Eagle and ran into Char, Sutton, Mads, and Emma. "Oh hey!" Robert said with a smile as he flashed a quick smile. "What are you guys doing here?" Austin asked. "Well we are shopping," Sutton laughed while holding up a Hollister, American Eagle, and Victoria's Secret bags. "Oh..." Austin said a little embarreassed. "Anyway since we are all here wanna hang?" Alex asked. "Sure," the girls said at once. "Well I kind of feel like a fourth wheel so I'm out!" Emma said with a laugh. "Are you sure?" Sutton asked. "Yeah, I see some friends over there anyway" Emma said with a smile. "Alrighty, see ya later!" Sutton said with a wave.

      After 2 hours of shopping Alex's stomach started growling, and loud! "Dude I am starving!" Alex whispered into Austins ear. Austin checked his phone, 2:30."Girls?" Austin asked, "yeah," they said still admiring the puppies at the petstore. "Are you hungry? We're buying," Robert said. "Yeah, but we have money," Char said while holding the baby pit bull. "No we insist," Alex said a little too quickly. "Are you sure?" Sutton asked while holding a white fluffy himalayn purring kitten in her arms. "Yup," Austin said with a smile. "Okay, just a few more minutes please?" Sutton asked while kissing the beautiful kitten. "Sure." Austin said while forming an idea in his head.  After another twenty minutes in the petstore they were walking towards the food court, "so where do you guys want to eat?" Alex asked. "It dosent matter to us," Char said smiling. "FIVE GUYS!" Robert, Alex, and Austin said in unison. "Whats five guys?" Madeline asked. Robert gasped and threw his hand over his mouth. "It's okay Robert, they are from Austin Texas." Austin said teasingly. "So whats that supposed to mean?" Sutton said putting her hands on her hips and trying to hold back a laugh. "Oh...nothing," Austin said with a wink. "Anyway five guys is a resturaunt that sells cheeseburgers and fries." Alex said rubbing his stomach. "Their fries are the BOMB!" Robert said opening the door. "No lie!" Austin said. "Oh, okay!" Char said walking in. "Okay so us Austin girls are buying you San Antonio guys ice creak, okay?" Sutton said smiling."Okay Ill shake to that!" Austin said shaking Suttons hand. After they ate and shared stories they guys drove the girls back to Emmas house. When they got into the driveway, Alex asked, "So Charolette, would you consider that a date?" "I think it would," Char said kissing Alex on the cheek. "Ill see you guys later," Austin said waving. When the girls were out of the car Robert said "Our little Alex has a girlfriend!!" "No, shes not my girlfriend, not yet anyway!" Alex said with a wink and they drove off.