Chapter 42(:

SUTTONS POV!! ENJOY!(:

   Char looked at me and burst out laughing. "Obviously something is going on between you guys." Austin said poking my side. I let out a small squeal and I said on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's not important babe," I said kissing his nose. "Mhmmm sure." Austin said rubbing his hand through my hair. "Grody! Get a room!" Char yelled sticking her tounge out. I Stuck my tounge back out at her, kissed Austin then winked. "Oh gosh!" Char said rolling her eyes and kissing Alex's cheek. "I'm excited for roller skating tonight!" I said walking towards the couch. "Me too!" Austin said sitting on my legs. "Get off your heavy!" I said laughing. "Nope!" Austin said laughing. "ohmygosh!" I said laughing then started to tickle him. "Whoa! No!" Austin said laughing. "I'll stop if you get up you turd!" I yelled. "Fine!" Austin said laughing and eventaully getting off my legs. "Whaddya wanna do?"  Char asked. "Movie?" I suggested. "Sure." Char said. "Let's watch uhm... OH! Marley and Me!" I said smiling. "Sure." Austin said. "Why not." Alex said. Alex and Char were on the love seat, Char was leaning up against him with her legs crunched up against her chest and Alex had his arm around her. Austin and I were on the couch, he was sitting upright and I was laying down with my head on his lap, he was slowly stroking my hair. It felt nice and I didnt want him to stop. Poor Robert was sitting all alone on the floor with his back against the coffee table and his knees pressed to his chest. "Hey Rob, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine, just enjoying the movie." He turned around and smiled at me.

       At about two o'clock Maedline came downstairs all showered up and she had her hair straightened, of course. She walked over to Robert and sat down next to him and he out his arm around her and she rested her head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of her head.

    The movie had eventually ended and Austin, Alex, and Robert had left, it was three thirty and I had my date at six, I was so pumped!! I decided that I needed to talk to Mads. I mean she is one of my best friends. "Madeline, can I talk to you?" I asked walking towards her. "Sure." She said. We walked upstairs and sat on Emma's bed. "What's up?" She asked grabbing her pillow. "Listen, I'm sorry about that stupid comment earlier. It's just you hurt my feelings because I was, well am excited about my date with Austin. I mean there is no justifying the comment but it just hurt my feelings." I said playing with the fringe on my jeans. "It's fine, I mean I should listen more. Robert made a good point last night, my friends are always going to be there when I need them, so I should be there more." Mads said pulling me into a hug, "I'm sorry." "I'm glad we made up." I said hugging Mads back. "Me too! Now lets get you ready for that date!" Mads said jumping off the bed.

     At four o'clock I was blow drying my hair as quick as I could, I still had to straighten it.. I finished straightening my hair and quickly clipped my bangs back. I threw on my favorite outfit. A pair of light wash shorts, my purple Jack Wills hoodie, and my black converse, by the time I was finshed getting ready it was about five o'clock. I walked down stairs to the smell of spaghetti and breadsticks. "Yumm!" I said turning the corner into the kitchen."I know you have your date so I made dinner a little earlier." Jenn said smiling. I let out a shy giggle. "So are you excited?" Char asked nudging my side. "Heck ya I am!" I said laughing. "Now let's eat! Dinner smells ah-mazing!" I said in a sing song voice. We all grabbed a plate and loaded it with spaghetti, and went to sit down at Jen's glass dinner table. "I love this table!" I said taking a huge bit of spaghetti. "Thanks!" Jim said. "Oh honey, It's supposed to rain tonight. Rolling Thunder is like twenty minutes from here so just be careful." Jen said in a serious tone. "Of course!" I said excitedly. At about six we were finished with dinner and I ran upstairs to brush my teeth. "Emma!" I yelled. "Yeah?" Emma yelled from downstairs. "I need gum!" "It's on the dresser!" Emma yelled. "Thanks!" I said grabbing a piece of stride gum. All of a sudden the door bell rang and I got super nervous. "I'll get it!" Jen said in a sing song voice. "Hi." I heard her say. "Hi, is Sutton here?" I heard Austin ask. "SUTTON! Your boyfriends here!!" Jennifer yelled upstairs. I felt my cheeks burn. "Coming." I said a little quietly. "Hey" I said tucking my hair behind my ear and then quickly untucking it, it's a nervous thing. "Hey!" Austin said smiling, "you ready?" "Yup! Let's go!" I said walking out the door. "Be careful!" Jen said shutting the door behind us. I rolled my eyes, "sorry about that." I said hopping into Austins red SUV. "Oh it's fine!" Austin said smiling, "now lets go get our skate on!"  Austin said excitedly.

       At about seven fourty five we arrived at Rolling Thunder and people were still walking in. "I love this place! It is so much fun!" Austin said holding the door open. "Thanks," I said walking in, "I love rollerskating." I said paying for my skates. "Me too! Its like my favorite thing to do, size ten." Austin said exchanging his red supras for skates. "Size nine, please." I said handing in my converse. We slipped on our skates and went onto the rink, which was pretty full. The song Call Me Maybe came on and literally everyone, including Austin and I sang along. After the song was over I looked at Austin and he was staring at me smiling, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek with a giggle. I went around the corner and Austin kept going straight and ran right into me, I fell and Austin fell on top of me and he looked me in the eyes a little embarresed. I burst out laughing, "get off!" I said laughing. "Oh gosh! ha! I'm so sorry!" Austin said laughing while helping me up. "You're fine!" I said still laughing. "I got a little distracted!" Austin said winking. "At what??" I asked smiling. "You of course!" Austin said intertwining his fingers in mine. "All you couples get on the rink! IT's time for a couple skate!" A male voice said over the intercom. The first song they played was "Moments" by One Direction. Austin put his arm around my shoulder and I held his hand and kissed his cheek. By the time the couples skate was over it was about eight. "Hey, around nine thirty we gotta leave because I have other plans! Sound good?" Austin whispered into my ear. "Alrighty" I said smiling.

     Nine thirty cam around quickly and Austin and I were grabbing our shoes and heading out to the car. "So what do you have planned?"  I asked smiling. "Well we are going to go get ice cream and then we are going to the park," Austin said looking at me smiling. "Uhm? It's raining?" I said looking at him. "Yeah, I know." Austin said with a smirk. "Uhm, okay?" I said as we pulled into Steak and Shake. "Hello, may I help you?" A lady by the name of Annabelle asked. "Sure, I'll take the mint chocolate chip shake." I said with a smile. "I'll take the same thing, please." Austin said handing Annabelle the menus. "Be right out!" Annabelle said going towards the kitchen. "So wh-" Austin was saying but got cut off by three teenage girls. "OH! MY! GOSH! You're Austin Mahone!!!!" The brunette squealed. "Yup" Austin said smiling. "Can we have your autograph?!" Another brunette said handing him her phone. "Sure," Austin said pulling a black sharpie out of his pocket. "Gotta keep these handy," Austin said winking. The three girls had the exact same white Austin Mahone phone cover. Cute, I thought to myself. By the time Austin was done, our shakes were being brought to us. "Wow" I said taking a spoonfull of ice cream. "What?" Austin asked with a chuckle. "You're quite the movie star mister!" I said winking. "Well, what can I say?" Austin said shoveling a spoonfull of ice cream into his mouth. "You're crazy!" I said laughing. "Nope! You're crazy!" Austin said wiping ice cream on my nose. I let out a squeal and dipped my finger in my ice cream and wiped it on his cheek. "OH! No you didnt! You just wait!!" Austin said wiping the ice cream off his cheek. I let out a little cough and pointed to my nose laughing. Austin leaned over and wiped the ice cream off my nose. "Thank you!" I said kissing his cheek. "Sure" Austin said laughing. At about ten thirty Austin payed for the shakes and we left then headed to the park. "Dang it!" Austin said realizing it had stopped raining. "It's okay! Rain isint that fun anyway." I said smiling. "I guess." Austin said a little bummed. We got to the park around eleven. I'll admit it, this park is beautiful, it had a nice arean with slides and swings and right in the middle of the park was a fountain. "Take your shoes and socks off." Austin said smiling while kicking his shoes off. "Why?" I asked confused. "Because," Austin said winking at me. "Okay?" I said slipping off my converse and zebra socks.  As soon as I took my socks off I saw Austin running after me and before it he had picked me up and ran into the fountain. "Stop!" I yelled through laughs. "Nope!" Austin said while jumping into the fountain. I was laughing so hard I didnt realize Austin setting me on my butt. "Austin!" I yelled splashing him. I quickly stood up and ran around the fountain and jumped on his back. He let out a little yelp and ran around the spouting part of the fountain and had the bright idea to go underneath the squirting water. "Austin! I'm getting soaked!!" I yelled laughing. "Stay right here!" Austin said setting me down and grabbing his ipod. He turned on "Little Things" by One Direction, ran back to me and held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked with a wink. "Sure" I said smiling and grabbing his hand. He put his arm around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, we started swaying underneath the spouting water. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things," Austin started to sing into my ear. I closed my eyes and rested my head against his shoulder smiling while swaying and listening to his singing. "Cause its you, oh its you, its you they add up to, and Im in love with you, and all these little things." I looked up and smiled at Austin and kissed him.