Chapter 49(:

ALEX POV!!! ENJOY!(:

  "Soo, where are we going?" Char asked kssing my hand. "You'll see!" I said winking at her.

           About 15 minutes later we pulled into Nandos. "OOOO" Char said rubbing her belly. "Ha! I ate here earlier this week, it's soo good!" I said interlacing my fingers into hers. She just looked at me and smiled. We walked into Nandos, and it smelled like heaven. The waitress quickly sat us and we ordered our food. "So whats next?" Char asked while grabbing my hands from across the table. "Well, I was thinking about a movie, but I had a better idea. "I said smiling. 

     After dinner Char and I got into my black volkswagen jetta and headed to my house. When we got into my house I quiuckly ran inside, grabbed a blanket, a tub of ice cream, and two spoons. I headed back to the car, and smiled at Char. "What's that for?" Char asked. "You'll see!" I said pulling out of the driveway. 

    We got to the park about 15 minutes later, I hopped out of the cqar and opened Char's door, and then quickly grabbed the things I brought. We walked to a bare spot and I layed the blanket down. I sat down and patted the spot next to me with a smile, and Char sat down and I handed her a spoon. "Why thank you," she said with a smile grabbing the spoon.  I opened the tub of ice cream and took a huge spoonful. "Yum." I said swalloing the ice cream feeling the cold go down my throat and into my stomach.  "This is really sweet of you." Char said eating some ice cream.  "Thanks, I'm glad I chose this over a movie" I said shoving another spoonful in my mouth.  "Me too" Char said looking into my eyes. Before I knew it I was leaning into kiss Char.