Chapter 60(:

AUSTINS POV!! ENJOY!(:

  It was six thirty and I was all dressed up and in the car. "So wanna stop by Mcdonalds and grab a bite?" I said while turning onto the main road. "No, Emma's mom made dinner for us." "Oh, okay."

    At about six fourty we pulled up to Emma's house. I rang the doorbell and saw Madeline run to the door in PJ Pants, a kiss the cook apron and her hair pulled back. "Hey!" She said with a little wave letting me in. "Uhm.. hey?" I said looking at mmy clothes. "Why am I so dressed up when you're in pj's, not saying it's a bad thing, but I would have worn something different?" "Oh, gosh" Mads said rolling her eyes, "follow me!" "Okay" I said slipping off my shoes.

   "So, heres the plan!" Char said while adding spaghettin sauce to the noodles. "So, we decided to throw you and Sutton a little date." She said with air quotes around "date". "OH! So thats why Alex had me dress up!" I said stealing a noodle. "You guys are awesome!" "Psht! We know." Robert said with a flick of the hand. "So wheres Sutton?" I asked. "She had to go to the store and get an outfit, she dosent know yet." Alex said looking at me. 

   Seven o'clock came around and the doorbell rang, and I went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door I was taken back a bit. "Wow, you look gorgeous!" I said leading her to the table. "Thanks." She said with a blush. Alex brought us our dinner and we ate and talked about the fun times we had this summer, and how we are going to miss eachother. Mads, Char, Rob, and Alex left to go see a movie. "So how do you want to remember this moment?" I asked. "Follow  me." Sutton said heading towards the back door. Sutton opened the door and walked over to Emma's shed while I sat on the patio petting Emmas pit bull. "Here take one." Sutton said handing me a sparkler with a smile. "Okay" I said smiling.