Chapter 53(:

CHARS POV!!!!!! ENJOY!!!(:

 "Okay, so tomorrow is Austins last day here, right?" I asked while rooting for a pen and paper. "Yeah..? Whats going on in that crazy blonde head of yours?" Mads asked a little hesitant. "Well! We are going to put on a candle light dinner with a movie for Austin and Sutton!" I said with a little smile. "Thats a good idea!!!" Mads said pulling out her phone to text Robert. "Text Alex, he can help us!" Mads said quickly typing on her phone. "Great idea! I'll see if he can pick us and Rob up at six thirty to take us to the store to get the things we need." I said pulling out my phone. 

    At about six fourty ive Mads and I heard a honk outfront and we quickly grabbed our shoes and ran outside. "So where are we headed?" Alex said looking back at me... gosh he is so attractive, I thought. "Wallyworld!" Mads said with a smile. "So whats the plan?" Rob asked turning around in his seat looking at us. "Well, tomorrow is Austins last day, as you know, so Mads and I, " I said as I smiled at Mads, "are planning on doing a candle light dinner and movie for them!" I said with some pride.  "Wow, they are going to love that!" Alex said pulling into Wal-Mart.

   "Okay, so we need one pound of hambuger, spaghetti sauce, spaghetti noodles, and bread sticks. Oh! and I almost forgot... dessert!" I said reading the food items off of my list. "Okay! Let's do this!" Alex said grabbing the cart. "Mads and I will grab dessert and candles." Rob said smiling and grabbing Mads hand. "Okay!" I said as Alex and I headed towards the meat.