Chapter 26(:

SUTTONS POINT OF VIEW!! ENJOY(:

        On our way home from Texas Road House, my stomach was full, but not because of dinner. I was texting Austin Mahone and my stoamch was full of butterflies. "Sutton, you have barely said anything," Char said looking at me through the rearview mirror. "Oh, ha" I said my eyes glued to my phone. "Sutton, seriously I know you like Austin and all but you should stop like not even kidding," Mads said eyeballing me from the next seat. "Guys, chill. I'll tell Austin I gotta go okay?" I said with a smile. "Yes," Char, Mads, and Emma said in unison. 

To: Austin M(:

     i gtg :( friends want to me hang out and schtuff like that ;p

From: Austin M(:

      awe :( but I want you all to myself!! but i guess friends are important too, byee... until tomorrow!!!(:  

       While I was locking my phone I said, with my signature Sutton smile, "Alright guys, I'm all yours!" "So what should we do know?" Char asked while looking at her phine, 7:30. "Oh my gosh!! I know the perfect place especially at night!" Emma said with a squeal. "Where?!" Mads asked excitedly. "Oh, you'll see!" Emma said as she turned the radio up louder."LOVE THIS SONG!! Swaggie, If I was your boyrfriend!! I'd never let you go!" I belted out the lyrics to Justin Biebers boyfriend.  Emma turned onto a dark street and headed to our secret destanation.