Chapter 39(:

MADELINES POV!! ENJOY!!!(:

   I looked up from my ipod and it was nine thirty. "Hey Jennifer, where is everybody?" I asked slipping my ipod into my pocket. "Let's go sit at the table, I'll get some ice cream and we can talk." Jen said standing up and grabbing two bowls and spoons. "Okay?" I said a little confused while sitting down at the dinner table. "Well the girls, well Sutton and Char are upset with you." Jen said setting a bowl of strawberry ice cream on the table. "Why?" I asked while spooning some ice cream in my bowl. "Because Sutton was telling everyone about her date with Austin tomorrow and you completley ignored her because you were on your ipod, and appearently you do it quite often to both of the girls from what I've heard." she said eating more icecream. "Oh.." I said setting my spoon down, "but it's twitter!" I said throwing my hands in the air."So what you're saying is that twitter is more important than your friends?" She asked looking me straight in the eyes. "Well-"  "No. Whos going to be there when you need it most? Twitter of friends? Think about it, I don't want an answer but like I said think about it." Jen said getting up and putting her bowl in the dishwasher, and headed upstairs. I sat downstairs until ten fifteen in silence eating my ice cream. When I went upstairs Char, Emma, and Sutton were upstairs watching Austin Mahone videos on Emmas pink laptop. "Hey." I said walkinginto the room. "Oh, hey." Sutton said looking up. "Ten fifteen." Char said looking up at Sutton. "Hey, I'm sorry about ignoring you guys, I feel bad. Now tell me about your date!" I said sitting on Emmas desk chair. "Okay, well we are going rollerskating tomm-" "I'm stuck at a payphone!" My phone went off and I pulled it out and replied to Robert. "SEE! My point exactly!" Sutton said yelling at me. "What?" I asked. "You! You're ridiculous!! I try to talking to you and you ignore me! Your apology meant nothing!! Its either your stupid phone or ipod!" Sutton yelled and grabbed her pillow and blanket. "Girls, whats going on?" Jen asked in the doorway. "HER!" Sutton yelled and pointed at me with a glare then squeezed past Jennifer, Char followed. "Char-" "Save it." Char said following Sutton into the extra room. "I'm assumng you thought about it." Jen said with an attitude and turned on her heel. "Well, I'm going to bed...." Emma said awkwardly. "Night." I said upset. I sat in Emma's room with all the lights off just thinking.