Chapter 45(:

AUSTINS POV!!(: ENJOY!!

   I wake up at ten thirty, to the smell of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. I walked downstairs and sat down at the table. "Good morning" my mom said bringing me a plate with three pancakes, two sunny side up eggs, and three pieces of bacon.  "Morning." I said spreading butter on my pancakes. "You never told me about your date," mom said sitting across from me with a piece of bacon in her hand. "It went good! We did everything I told you we were going to do," I said biting into a piece of bacon, "yummm! This is good!" I said taking another bite of bacon. "Thanks" Mom said smiling. "So I was planning on hanging out with Robert and Alex later today, is that okay?" I asked,. "Sure, but dont stay out too late." Mom said with a smile. I quickly ate the rest of my breakfast, kissed mom on the cheek, and ran upstairs to take a shower. I brushed my now perfectly straight teeth, ran my fingers through my wet hair and threw on my red nike T, american eagle khakis, and my favorite red supras. "Man, do I look good!" I said to my self while looking in the full body mirror. "What the heck dude?!" I heard someone say while laughing. I turned around and saw Alex standing in my door way laughing. "Hey! Don't tell my that you dont look in a full body mirror and tell yourself you look good!?" I said grabbing my aviators of my dresser. "Uhm.. no?!" Alex said still laughing. "Let's go pick up Rob, you owe us lunch." I said smirking. Alex rolled his eyes and followed me downstairs. "Bye mom! I love you!" I said kissing her cheek. "Bye Mrs. Mahone!" Alex said with a wave. "Bye guys, have a good day!" Mom said smiling. Alex and I hopped into my SUV and went to go pick up Robert. Luckily Alex lives right across the street.  Fifteen minutes later we arrived at Roberts house and honked. Robert came out and hopped in the back seat. "Hey" Robert said clicking his seatbelt. "Hey!" Alex said. "Hey, whaddya want for lunch?" I asked looking at Robert through the rearview mirror. "Uhm I dont know, why?" Rob asked. "I won the bet so Alex has to take us out to lunch at the resturaunt of our choice!" "Ohh! Okay! Uhm how about that new chicken resturaunt... uhm whats it called oh! Nandos!" Rob said. "OH! Okay!" I said, "off to Nandos we go!" Alex said in a sing song voice. 

     Twenty minutes later we arrived at Nando's. "MMMMMM! Smells good!" Alex said jumping out of the car. "I agree!" Robert said rubbing his stomach. "Table for three." I said to the waitress when we got into the resturaunt. We got seated in the back of the restuaraunt. "I'm going to get their famous peri peri chicken" I said looking at the menu. "I think I'm going to get the chicken breast fillet wrap" Alex said sippin on his pop. "I'm getting the prego steak roll" Robert said setting his menu down. "So Austin, how was the date?" Alex asked. "Good, we went roller skating and then to the park, it was a lot of fun!" I said sipping on my coke. "Sounds fun!" Rob said laughing. "Soo, the only one who hasnt had a date yet is you Alex!" Rob said looking at Alex. "Yeah, when are you going to go on your date?" I asked punching his arm. "Dude I have no clue" Alex said resting his chin on his fist. "Well, do you have any idea on what you are planning on doing?" Rob asked. "No, not really" "Well if I were you I-" I said before getting cut off by the waitress that happened to be "Brittany" "Hello, may I take your order?" Brittany asked with a genuine smile. We quickly gave her our order and finished our conversation. "Anyway, if I were you I'd take her to dinner and then like to your house for a movie or something like that" I said texting Sutton back. "Yeah, I guess." Alex said as our food arrived. "Yummmmm!!" Robert said."This smells delish!" I said grabbing my food.