Chapter 27(:

AUSTINS POV!! ENJOY!(:

  "Alex, whaddya wanna do?" I asked. "I don't know," Alex said not looking up from his iphone. "Alex, whats your name?" Robert asked Alex. "Mhm" Alex said still glued to his iphone. Robert and I glanced at eachother, ran upstairs, grabbed silly string and stood infront of Alex with the cans behind our back. Alex was still glued to his iphone and turns out he was playing temple run, that game is addictive. Robert and I pulled the cans from behind our back and sprayed Alex. Alex jumped up from the couch and tossed his iphone on the chair and ran to the kitchen, with Robert and I still spraying him. Alex grabbed the whip cream and sprayed both Robert and I, I quickly grabbed a slice of pizza and threw it at Robert, he quickly dodged it and the pizza smacked on the T.V. and slowly slid down leaving sauce and cheese on the screen.  Robert ran to the bathroom and grabbed toilet paper and threw it at Alex and I.  Alex and I grabbed ketchup and mustard and started spraying it all over eachother. "beep, beep" "CRAP!!!" Alex screamed, "MY MOM AND DAD ARE HOME!" Before we could run, his parents were standing in the doorway, mouths wide open looking at us. We were covered in whip cream, silly string, pizza, and the house looked the same. "What happened here?!" Alex's mom asked trying to keep her cool. "Well, we got bored.." Alex said trying to not laugh. "Dude, really?" I whispered trough a laugh, or course Robert was laughing. "Leave it to Alex to make a smart remark." I thought to myself. rolling my eyes. "Get it cleaned up!! NOW!" Alex's dad yelled, making us jump a little. Alex's mom and dad walked upstairs trying to avoid the mess. "Dude! Why did you say that?" Robert said laughing while picking pepperoni out of his hair. "It was funny!" Alex said, wiping whip cream off his cheek. "You're dumb," I said punching his arm through a laugh. "I have silly string in places it shouldnt be.." Robert said pulling silly string out of his ear.  I grabbed my ipod and played Hollywood Ending and we started cleaning the house... and ourselves.