Chapter 44(:

SUTTONS POV! ENJOY!(:

  "Yeah, so tell me girl if wverytime we to-o-uch you get this kinda ru u ush baby say yeah yeah yeah!" I shot up and grabbed my phone, "hello?" I said sleepily. "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" Emma yelled frantically. "I'm fine" I said taking in my surroundings and I thought back to last night and smiled. "Austin and I slept at the park," I said with a giggle. "AWE!" Emma yelled over the phone, "that's cute!" She said. "It was amazing!" I said looking over at Austin who was still sound asleep. "Well I gotta go, I'll be home in a few, I love you." I said hanging up. "Austin, Austin." I said shaking his shoulder. He eventually got up and stretched, "hey babe." He said through a yawn. "Hi" I said pecking his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Yeah, I guess," I said smiling, "Did you?" "Yeah, I slept next to the mosst amazing girl ever." He said winking. "Awe," I said with a little giggle, "you're so cute!" I said tapping his nose. "Why thanks!" Austin said smiling and standing up. "I want to buy you lunch." I said smiling and gathering my things. "Okay," Austin said with a smile.

       We left the park around twelve thirty and headed to Red Robin... yummm! We finished lunch at about one fourty five. "Hey, I gotta head back to Emma's babe." I said looking at Austin in the drivers seat. "Alrighty" Austin said smiling. "I had a really good time last night!" I said grabbing Austins free hand. "I'm glad I spent it with you." Austin said squeezing my hand. "Thanks" I said. "For what?" Austin asked looking over at me. "Everything, I was expecting this summer to boring, but you have made it the best summer ever!" I said smiling, "Awe thanks!" Austin said. The song "Good Time" By Owl City came on. "OH! I love this song!!" I said turning the radio up. "Slept in all my clothes like I didnt care, hopped into a cab take me anywhere I'm in if your down to get down tonight! It's always a good time!!!" Austin sang out. Wow his voice is amazing!! "Good morning and good night.. I wake up at twilight!" I sang out, Austin looked and me and smiled. "Freaked out dropped my phone in the pool again, checked out of my room hit the ATM, let's hang out if you're down to get down tonight! Cause it's always a good time!!" I Sang. "Whoa oh oh oh oh its always a good time!!" We sang together. When the song ended Austin looked at me and said "you have a pretty good voice babe." "Awe thanks!!" I said as I felt my cheeks turn red.

      We arrived at Emma's around two thrty-ish. "Thanks for the most amazing night, day ever!" I said kissing his lips."You're welcome, I'm glad I could spend it with you." He said kissing me back. "Well, I'll talk to you later babe."  I said kissing his nose and hugging him. "Bye babe" Austin said hugging me back. "Wait! I still have you clothes on!" I said before heading up to the door. "You're fine, just keep them." Austin said with a wink. "Okay, bye!" I said with a quick wave over my shoulder.

      "Emma! Char! Mads!" I hollered as I walked into the house. "They went to grab some movies from Family Video." Aunt Jen said walking into the living room, "by the way, cute outfit." Jen said smiling. "Ha, thanks." I said slipping off my converse and heading to the kitchen with Jen. "Sooo, how did your date go?" Jen asked loading dishes into the dishwasher. "You will have to wait!" I said grabbing the mint chocolate chip ice cream out of the freezer. "Awe! I dont get to head before everyone else?!" Jen said placing her hands on her hips. "Nope! You get to hear when I tell the girls!" I said with a giggle, and then shoved a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" I heard Char yell from the fron t door. "We're baccccckkkk!!!" Emma yelled in a sing song voice. I ran into the living room and yelled, "hey!!" "Well, hello ther!" Emma said yanking on Austin's sweats. "Cute outfit," Char said winking. "C'mon, I need the deets!" Mads said tossing the movies on the couch and pulling me into the dining room along with Emma, and Char. We all sat down at the table with spoons and the box of ice cream. "So now I get to know?" Jen said sitting down by Emma. "Yes" I said with a wink. "Okay, so how did it go??" Char asked nudging my side. "It was amazing!" I said smiling. "We went rollerskating until like nine, and then he took me to the park and we danced in the fountain and slept under the stars!!" I said with a small giggle. "Awe! Sounds like fun!" Char said smiling. "I'm assuming thats why you have his clothes on, because yours got soaked?" Mads said laughing. "Yeah!" I said blushing. "Too cute!" Emma and Jen said at the exact same time. Char, Mads, and I looked at eachotherand then Emma and we all started laughing. "I'm turning out to be wayyy to much like you mom!" Emma said glancing at Jen. "Oh gosh!" Jen said with a roll of her eyes. "Let's go watch movies now!" Char said running to the couch. Char, Mads, and Emma all had on sweats and oversized t shirts, and me.. of course Austins outfit.  They picked out three movies Step Up, Justin Bieber: Never say Never, and One Direction: Up All Night- The Live Tour. "Whaddya wanna watch?" I asked plopping down on the couch besides Mads with a bowl of popcorn. "I wanna watch this!" Mads said holding up Step Up. "The only reason is because Channing Tatum!"  Char said playfully slapping slapping Mads arm. "Psht no!" Mads said laughing.  "I'll suprise you!" Emma said smiling and grabbing the movies. When the DVD player started up Emma popped a movie in and went back to the couch.  The movie came on and it was the Justin Bieber movie. "OHH! I love this movie! I saw it in theaters in 3-D! It was awesome!!" I said with a small squeal. 

     At about fiveish the movie ended and we decided to put in the One Direction movie.  By the time the 1D movie was over it was seven thirty, Jennifer and Jim had gone out to dinner and left us fifty dollars for dinner.  We ordered three pizzas from Little Caesars. The pizza got to the house around eight. "We should watch step up!" Mads said grabbing the movie."Okay, lets watch it!" I said smiling. We put the movie in, grabbed the pizzas, and pushed play. When the movie was finally over there was only three pieces of pizza left. "We are hogs!" Emma said rubbing her belly. "Right!" Char said stretching and letting out a burp and then laughing. " I feel like I'm gonna throw up!" I said laughing. "Me too!!" Mads said stretching. At around ten Jennifer and Jim came back home. "Hey girls" Jen said smiling and handing us each a Victorias Secret bag. "OOHH!" Emma said while reaching into the bag and pulling out a dark grey hoodie that said "PINK" on the back in pink letters. "Thanks mom!" Emma said smiling. Char had gotten a white hoodie with "PINK" on the back with pink and polka dotted lettering. Mads had gotten a pair of black yoga pants that said "PINK" on the butt. And I had gotten a pink hoodie with "PINK" written on the back with white lettering. "OH! Thanks Jen!" I said holding up my hoodie. "Thanks!" Char and Mads both said smiling. "Anytime girls!" Jen said, "well Jim and I are headed to bed. Night girls!" Jen said smiling. "Night!" We all said in unison. "I need to shower." I said as Jim and Jen headed upstairs. "Alrighty, well I'm heading to bed!" Emma said. "Us too." Char said pointing to Mads. "Okay, I'll take a shower and then head to bed." I said smiling. "Nighty night!" Emma, Char, and Mads said heading upstairs.