Chapter 30(:

MADELINES POINT OF VIEW!! ENJOY!(:

    I woke up to my phone blaring Hollywood Ending's Dont Let Me Down. 10:30, I guess I better wake up, as I was walking towards the bathroom my phone vibrated.

  From: Robert V(:

       hey there(:

I let out a giggle and smiled a huge smile.

To: Robert V(:

      hey! youre up early(:

From: Robert V(:

      yeah! im an early bird lol so what are you up to today???

To: Robert V(:

     idk, im honestly not sure if we are doing anything today soo yeah lol

From: Robert V(:

       oh well i was thinking that maybe you could come over for a movie?? like uhm life of pie?(:

To: Robert V(:

      sure! what time??

From: Robert V(:

   how about 6?

To: Robert V(:

     Sure! see ya then(: oh! i need your address haha that might come in handy!

From: Robert V(:

    sure! lol 1234 South Smith St. (:

To: Robert V(:

    Okay, see ya at 6(: lol until then! 

  Eleven oclock and Char, Sutton and Emma are still asleep! I walked slowly into the bedroom, picked up my pillow, and yelled "TIME TO AGET UP!!" and I hit them with the pillow. "Stop!! Im up, Im up!"" Emma yelled while covering her face. "Sutton! Char! Get up! I have a date at six!!" I yelled with a huge smile. "Whoa!?!" Sutton shot up, "a date? with who!" "Robert, obvisouly," Char said while rubbing her eyes. "ya!" I said plopping onto Emma's bed.  "Oh, Im so happy for you!" Emma said smiling. "You know what this means?" Sutton said while jumping out of her sleeping bag. "No.... what?" I said laughing at her excitment. "We need to go to the mall and pick up a new outfit!" Sutton said changing into her light wash shorts, purple Jack Wills hoodie, and grabbing her black converse. "OOH! Let's go!" Char said throwing her hands into the air. "Let's get ready, I'll drive!" Emma said with a smile. I slipped on my teal shorts, Deliahs giraffe shirt and "T" sandals, threw on  a little makeup, pulled my hair up and headed out to Emmas white SUV.

   As we were walking through the mall, I pulled the girls into "Maurices" Look at this shirt!!" I said holding up a cream babydoll top with a lace pattern across the chest, and a thick tie in the back. "I love it! Deff trying this on!" I said walking towrds the shorts. "Look at these Mads!" Sutton said holding up a pair of dark worn shorts. "Adorable! Ill try these on and I need a pair of shoes," I said walking towards the dressing room. Five minutes later I strutted out of the room. "Lookin good," Emma said with a thumbs up, while Char whistled. "Shut up Char!" I said teasingly. "Get that outfit, it is adorable," Sutton said smiling. "For sure!" I said smiling and heading back to change. We walked up to the cahsier and paid $45.00 for the outfit, and then headed to Journey's shoe store. "What kind of shoes are you looking for??" Emma asked. "Uhm, honestly not sure, I guess I will have to see!" I said. "Hello lades, can I help you?" The worker asked. "No, thanks. I'm just looking," I said with a smile. "Mads come here!" Sutton said with a wave of her hand. "Coming," I said walking over to her, "yeah?" "Look at these! They would look absolutley adorable with your outfit!" Sutton said holding up a pair of cream TOMS that had colorful flowers on them. "OMG! I love these," I saids while grabbing the shoe. "Excuse me sir, could I get these in a size nine please?" "Sure I'll be right back." The worker said going towards the back. "Here you go ma'am." He said handing me the blue and white TOMS box. "Thank you," I said pulling the right shoe out and slipping it on. "Oh! I love those!" Char said smiling. "Get them!" Emma said. "Yeah! I'm totally getting them." I said putting the shoe back in the box. We paid for the shoes and walked out of Journey's. Char grabbed my arm and pulled me into Claire's. "Char! What are you doing?" I said while getting pulled towards the headbands. "Get this!" Char said, holding up a white headband with a cream colored flower on it and a diamond in the middle. "Okay!" I said laughing. After I got the headband I checked my phone, one o'clock. "Guys, I'm getting hungry," I said rubbing my stomach. "Yeah, me too," Sutton said. "Let's go get some chinese! I know the best place!" Emma said grabbing her keys out of her Vera Bradley bag. "Lets go!" Char said while booking it out of the door and towards Emma's SUV.