1

'I'm sorry to tell you this but Aria is now expelled from our school' The principal spoke, looking directly to my mother as I just sit there with my arms folded to my chest. 

'You did what you had to do' Hearing the disappointment in my mum's voice made me feel guilty but hey, I do not regret what I did to that bitch. I stormed out of the office with my mum behind me and made my way to the car park.

The whole car journey back home was awfully quiet.

'Go to your room while I speak to your father and don't come down until I say so' She sternly spoke. I rolled my eyes, stomping up the stairs and slammed the door behind me as I walked into my room.

I sat at my desk and turned my laptop on. As I was waiting, I turned my phone on to receive 5 missed calls and 8 text messages from my best friends, Liv and Bailey, checking up on me. I sighed, chucking my phone onto my bed and sit back down at my desk.

-

'Ooh I hear you're in trouble' My brother Tristan teased, standing in my door frame. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him and focused on watching a film on Netflix on my bed.

'Hey, what happened' He continued talking, leaning against my bedroom wall.

'Nothing' I bluntly replied.

'You did nothing and got expelled?' He questioned, walking towards and sat on the edge of my bed.

'Do you mind, I'm watching a film here' I sighed, pausing the movie and looked at Tristan.

'Something obviously happened otherwise you wouldn't speak to me like this' He glared.

'I just got in a fight' I said.

'With who?' He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

'Your ex' I smirked, even though I tried so hard to keep a straight face.

'What did she do?' He sighed and moved in closer to me.

'Just saying that you don't deserve to be alive after what you did to her, wishing you're dead, threatening me and the family blah blah the usual' I rolled my eyes, letting out a little chuckle.

'It's not right for you to hit her, I should be making this right' He mumbled, looking away from me.

'No! You're my brother and no one should be saying these things about you!' I raised my voice, giving him a slight nudge in his stomach.

'I love you' He whispered as he gave me a tight hug.

'I love you too' I smiled as I pulled away.

'If you have any problems, talk to me instead of going around and starting fights' He chuckled lightly. I nodded my head in understatement.

'Right well I'm off to the garage with the lads' He kissed my head before heading off.