chapter 30

Chapter 30

Talen breathed out as he felt his master’s hand was brought down again on his already cherry red ass, “2-25” Talen gasped out. Talen was bent over his master’s desk, his pants were around his ankles and he was resting on a pillow so he didn’t put much pressure on his small baby bump. Vincent was snarled and removed his hand from Talen’s ass; sitting back into his large chair he left his submissive leaning over his large desk. Vincent loved the sight of his submissive’s ass bright red, he had yet to discuss what had happened tonight at the school with Talen but he knew it was going to happen. 

“Pet you know what you did wrong right, do not answer that. For one you ran off from Marina and scarlet when I told you not to, secondly you entered a junior’s classroom after I ordered you not to, and finally you were in the arms of another man when marina found you. I did not believe it when she called me but when I found you in that classroom kneeling behind another male, all I could think about was dragging you home and making you re-submit to me. Do you understand how much self control it took for me not to kill him, Sir Xavier, his only saving grace was that he is submissive and I knew he was not trying to make you his mate. Anything you want to say to me pet, before we go and have dinner with Sir Xavier?”

Talen began to sob he knew it was going to happen his master hate’s him. “I am so sorry master, I am so sorry, please do not harm Sir Xavier he did nothing wrong I was the one who entered the classroom and hid from marina. I am the one who held onto him even when marina entered the room, master it was entirely my fault none of it was his. I understand master if you want to get rid of me but please do not blame anyone but me, I am so sorry master I am so sorry. My uncle was right master I am useless I can’t even follow a simple order to please you, please master I know I am just a burden to you. If you want to get rid of me I will understand I only bring you bad luck, I am so sorry master.”

Talen was sobbing he couldn’t breathe he felt like he was dieing as he said his apology to his master all of it was true, it broke him to admit it but I it hurt worse he knew his master was going to give him away. No one wanted him around he was just an inconvenience to the whole clan, his daughter must hate him for leaving her tonight. Marina must hate him for making Vincent mad at her and scarlet, he could tell by the way his, no Vincent he wasn’t his master anymore.  Talen heard a growl come from behind him, slowly he turned his head to face Vincent, the look of rage on Vincent’s face made him gasp his eyes were blood red brighter then he had ever seen. 

“PET LISTEN CLOSE YOU BELONG TO ME AND WITH ME, ONLY ME, I WILL NEVER GIVE YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE. AND I SWEAR TO THE GODDESS IF I EVERE HEAR THE WORDS MY UNCLE WAS RIGHT PASS YOUR LIPS AGAIN I WILL BEND YOU OVER MY KNEE AND PADDLE OUR ASS UNTIL YOU CANT EVEN SIT DOWN FOR ATLEAST THREE WEEKS WITH OUT FEELING MY HANDS ON YOUR ASS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I AM FORCING MYSELF NOT TO PADDLE YOUR ASS AGAIN RIGHT NOW FOR EVEN THINKING THAT?  DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME PET? ANSWER ME, I SWEAR TO THE GODDESS I EVER HEAR YOU EVEN HAVE THE THOUGHT OF LEAVEING ME I WILL PERSONALLY TIE YOU TO OUR BED UNTIL YOU BEG ME TO LET YOU STAY TIED TO THAT BED! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”

Talen’s ears were ringing he could feel his masters hips pressed against his ass; he could still feel the sting of his masters hand being brought down on it repeatedly. Talen nodded and slowly pushed back onto his master to let him know all he wanted right now. Goddess all of a sudden his sadness and self loathing turned into want and need, he couldn’t breath as his master placed his hand on Talen’s still burning ass. Turning his head back around to see his masters face, the look that shocked him was that his master looked completely calm even with the completely blood red eyes. Whimpering Talen turned his head so he was staring straight foreword. 

“What do you want pet, do you want me to fuck your ass until you cum. Hm, want me to make you beg and moan until I finally let you cum, want me to fuck you over this desk until you cant move or walk?” Vincent slowly rubbed his hand against Talen’s ass. Throwing his head back Talen’s moaned and nodded, Vincent smirked and unbuttoned his pants, he pulled out his hard cock, and Talen moaned as he felt his masters cocked pressed his tight entrance. “Pet, hold tight onto the edge of the desk until I tell you not to I do not want the pillow to move.” Nodding Talen grabbed the edge of the desk as tightly as he could, Vincent pushed his manhood into his submissive’s ass, as Talen moaned he stilled.” Good boy, breath I know it burns because of the spanking.”  

Vincent pulled back as he felt Talen shudder, slowly Vincent began to thrust and pull out of his submissive. Moaning Talen let go of the desk edge, growling Vincent smacked Talen’s ass again “pet do not release that edge I don’t want you to get hurt now do I?” Talen moaned as Vincent pulled out completely, “I can’t master It’s to hard.” Smiling Vincent flipped Talen over, placing a hand on his submissive’s baby bump he pressed his manhood back into his submissive’s entrance. Shuddering Talen grabbed onto his masters shirt pulling himself so his chest was against his masters chest, wrapping his arms around his masters neck Talen arched his back as his master hit Talen’s prostate. 

“Please, master please, let me cum. I want no master I need to cum, please master I want you to make me cum. I love you master please, I will never doubt you again, I will never doubt our love again please.” Smirking Vincent dropped his head into Talen’s neck, slowly he felt his fangs elongate, pulling back be raked his fangs up and down his submissive’s neck. “Good boy, what a good boy, you may cum. But I want you to know you belong to me, with me; I hope you know that completely. “Shuddering Talen came between his master and himself, smirking Vincent slowly bite into his submissive’s neck, growling Vincent released inside his submissive’s ass. Sitting back into Vincent’s large chair Talen was leaning into his master, smiling Vincent reached into the lowest drawer in his desk. 

Vincent grabbed the black and purple collar, purple bells hung from the collar from many places. Vincent placed in front of Talen’s face, “pet do you know what this is? Yes It Is a collar, but do you know what it is for? No, it is for me to place it around your neck so everyone will know just who you belong to.” The look of adoration on his submissive’s face made Vincent smile, “do you want to wear my collar?” Talen smiled and nodded, “use your words pet.” Vincent began to rub up and down Talen’s back,” please master I want to wear your collar, I want everyone to know I belong to you.” Smiling Vincent unlocked the collar and slowly placed it around his submissive’s neck, tightening the collar until only two fingers fit in the space between is neck and the collar. “come pet we have a dinner to get to, now don’t we?”