chapter 6

Talen began to whisper, “I loved them, why did they have to leave master? Why?” with every word Talen spoke it felt as if another piece of his heart shattered, it hurt so much. Vincent stared down at his young sub; his face looked so broken is hurt, what could he possibly be talking about? All Vincent wished to do was hold him close and never let him go creating a cage around him protecting him form all pain. Vincent wrapped his arms around the young submissive and pulled him to the restroom connected to Vincent’s chambers, as they entered the restroom Vincent placed Talen on the marble counter and pulled a washcloth from under the double sink, wetting it with warm water.

Vincent continued to wash his pets face, relaxing him visually, Vincent rubbed the submissive’s back slowly making Talen lean into Vincent.  When Vincent felt the young submissive was relaxed enough he lifted him up and carried him down to the main kitchen, heating up some chocolate milk. Vincent also placed a plate of grapes in front of Talen telling him to eat something; Talen complied and slowly ate the grapes it was relaxing to him to hear the low humming of his master’s voice. Slowly Talen began to sway with the humming, and whispered, “Master I am sorry I made a scene out of a little dream.” Vincent stopped and turned around to face Talen.

What could he say, it would all sound stupid, it’s ok, would make is sound as if he didn’t care, he hated himself for taking so long to answer. Talen felt uneasy with every passing moment that his master did not answer, it hurt him even though he did not know why. Vincent cleared his thought’s and began to speak,” pet, breath I can see it in your eye, you have nothing to worry about now that I am with you. Now that you belong to me,” as Vincent said this he continued to stalk over to his pet, wrapping his arms around the younger mans waist, pulling him close. “Master, I loveeee you” Talen’s sentence barely could be heard, but Vincent smiled and pressed a kiss to the already sleeping boys forehead.

As Vincent awoke he again felt his pets arms rapped around him, holding tightly, and their legs ounce again tangled together. It was about 5 pm right as the sun set Vincent could feel his power come back to him. Vincent felt horrible for awaking the young submissive but it had to be done, Talen needed to talk a shower and get dressed before six’o clock and then they would have to walk down to the dinning hall before any of his family was there. Vincent felt the need to show off his submissive his mate, it was a natural feeling for any high ranking vampire, the need to own and dominate and be the best in a coven. And the best mate in the coven would give you that title, right under the leaders second, the stronger your mate is or beauty is fates way of telling you that you can protect them.

Talen was submissive, beautiful and strong all three things that make a wonderful mate for a dominant vampire, but some vampires are submissive there is no judgeing in the vampirism community for your sexual preferences.  Vincent yawned and began to untangle himself from Talen, as he stood up from the king size bed he felt little arms wrap themselves around his waist a soft sleep coated voice wisped, “master can you please fuck me?” Talen did not know what made him ask this question but it felt like he needed his master inside him right then and there. Vincent turned around and grabbed his submissive’s chin and pulled it upward softly making them have eye contact, “What did you say?” Vincent could tell his eyes were glowing red now.

“Master please fuck me please” Talen’s voice began to shake and whimper Vincent knew what was wrong, his little submissive was in heat. Vincent pushed Talen back onto the bed and pulled his sweatpants off and continued to remove his own, Talen moaned just at the sight of his master’s enlarged throbbing cock. Vincent began to rub the head of his cock on the opening of his submissive’s waiting hole, wanting no needing Vincent Talen began to whimper and rub himself against his master. Talen felt a sharp pain run straight down his spine as his master pushed past the tight ring of muscle at Talen’s entrance and his master came to a stop letting Talen adjust.

Vincent slowly began to rock his hips back and forth, creating a rhythm of his own and Talen’s moans echoing through out the room, as Vincent’s powerful trusts hit his submissive’s prostate Talen would cry out Vincent’s name. Talen felt his orgasm begin to build in his stomach, he began to beg for his master to make him cum, to fuck him harder and faster, each time though gasp’s or moans. Vincent was relentless in fucking his little withering mate under him, he felt his mates need to cum and he also felt his orgasm growing he felt his fangs elongate and bent down over Talen’s chest and bit into one of his soft delicate nipples. Talen wrapped his arms around his master as he came and his master began to fill his submissive with his hot cum, enough to make some drip out of Talen.