chapter 35

As talen and Vincent entered the dinning room it fell silent, everyone knew that talen had been punished. Talen looked to his master for help, Vincent wrapped his arm around his submissive's waist. As he did so the dinning room began to bustle with noise, Vincent lead talen to the head of the table when Vincent sat with talen on his lap. His ass was still pretty black and blue but it didn't hurt as much, especially when he blocked out the pain.

Vincent turned to where Xavier and Nathan sat, "my mate will be joining you at school tonight. I do not want anything to happen to him, anything that does will happen to you ten folds worse. Okay?" both boys nodded and turned back to their conversation. Talen rolled his eyes, but stopped immediately when Vincent growled against his throat.

As dinner, females and males all human entered the dinning room and walked to any vampire that called them (talen wouldn't admit to it but he growled at any human that walked near his master), was served Vincent publicly made talen drink from him. Talen blushed as he pulled away from his master, he placed his hand over the small baby bump. All of the vampires that were in the room began to clap, congratulating them on their healthy child.

Smiling taken slowly stood up from his masters lap and walked over to where his daughter sat. Aoife smiled as her father walked over towards her, Nina grabbed Aoife's hand clutching it tight. Talen smiled at her and stole a piece of egg from her plate,which she pretended to be mad at him for.

"I am going to the school tonight so warn your teacher that they might have a few visitors okay sweetheart?" Aoife nodded and Nina put her fork down and released Aoife's hand. "also Nina you are coming with me too, we are going to say hi to a couple people and then we I'll visit Aoife okay?"

Nina smiled and nodded her head vigorously, Aoife turned to her and smiled. Talen was happy as he walked back to where his master sat, slowly as if cautiously talen climbed back into his masters lap. Vincent pointed to a plate of bacon, eggs and toast that sat in front of them with out breaking his conversation. Talen nodded and slowly began to eat, ounce he was finished Vincent told him to go get shoes and a bottle.

Talen had put on black sneakers, and he slowly walked into the kitchen, he was wary of the large almost sparkling room. A small maid looked over to him and almost looked shocked that he was standing there. "Your ladyship what do you require?" the maids voice startled talen. "im not a lady? And sir Vincent wants me to fetch a bottle."

The maid laughs, "of course you are not a lady your ladyship, but it is to show respect for the submissive of the clan leader from a lower classed vampire. And did your master ask for a certain type of bottle?" talen shook his head and wrapped his arms around his stomach when a female vampire entered the room. "yes yes I will fetch one right away your ladyship."

Talen nodded as he openly stared at the horribly dressed female in front of him. The shirt, if you could even call it one, cut off before it even reached bellow her boobs. At least she wore an undershirt beneath it, which went down to her belly button. And her skirt, agian if you could even call it one, barely went past her ass cheeks talen was disgusted at how she looked.

The maid returned with a baby bottle, and handed it to talen "here you go-" the maid was cut off by the voice of the female. "bitch give me a bottle of blood I will present it to my soon to be master Vincent, I can't wait to be fucked by hi-" talen growled and the glass baby bottle shattered in his hand, he could smell his own blood.

The maid franticly tried to grab talens hand. "oh my, I will grab the first aid kit, and your master, are you alright? Do you need aspirin or anything? Let me get you a rag." talens second growl stopped the maids rambling, the disgusting female turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me who do you think you are interrupting me, the soon to be clan leaders mate?" she scoffed at him.

The door to the kitchen slammed open, in rushed Nathan, followed by Xavier, and finally his master Vincent. Talen began to cry, he felt so angry, how dare she go around saying such things about his mate, HIS master. Talen wanted to rip her fucking head off and make her family watch, Vincent's voice stopped him from lunging towards her.

"pet come to me now." it was a clear order and talen stopped and slowly walked over to his master. Talen could hear the girl in the back round screaming about how Vincent is hers and how she deserves to be fucked his Vincent. Vincent gently placed his hand onto the top of talens head, talen whimpered when the pain in his hand finally registered.

Talen had been clutching glass shards into his palm, he hadn't even realized. Nathan and Xavier slowly grabbed talens hand pulling away the glass shards until only his bloody hand remained. Nathan was the first to lick at he cuts that covered talens hand, Xavier followed behind him when Vincent didn't move to yell at Nathan.

Talen whimpered tried to pull his hand away but when he did the hand that was gently rubbing at his hair suddenly pulled on it. Talen stopped and let the two submissive's lick and tend to his wounds, when there were no more open cuts Nathan and Xavier made pleased noises. "fetch another bottle please Mary, and get Alex to sweep this up please." the maid nodded and walked away.

When the maid brought back the bottle she handed it to Vincent who removed the top and placed it on the counter. Vincent raised his wrist so it was over the bottle and used his claws to cut into the skin making blood flow freely. When the bottle was full he placed his wrist at talens mouth, and he lick at the left over blood, replacing the top onto it. When he was finished he handed it to talen and turned to the still screaming female.