chapter 26

It was about seven am right now, Talen was trying to put his daughter to bed, key word trying the younger wolf would not leave Aoife’s side. “Nina, aoife needs her sleep she has school later, now please will you let her go to sleep?” Talen tried to explain to Nina as she held tight onto Aoife’s hand, trying to pull her out of her bedroom. Vincent was standing in the corner of the room laughing at the scene his mate was in, the young wolf was on a different schedule, sleeping all night and being up all day, so she wasn’t tired at all. Nina’s face looked so determined to get their daughter out of her bedroom and play, aoife looked like she was about to drop on her feet, finally Vincent spoke up, “Nina aoife has to go to bed now, she is tired and you want her to be able to play later right, so let her go to sleep.” 

Vincent noticed the disappointed look on the young girls face as she let go of Aoife’s hand, looking back to where his mate stood he nodded to their daughter, turning around to the young wolf again he slowly stood from where he was leaning into the wall and held his hand out to her. Taking his hand she turned away from where Vincent’s mate and child stood, walking out of the room he lead the girl to where his sister and scarlet awaited him in his office. As he entered the office, he motioned for Nina to go sit on the couch on the farthest corner in the room, so he could still keep an eye on her and far enough away she couldn’t hear the conversation. “We will talk about this,” motioning between marina and scarlet, “when Talen comes back from tucking in aoife.” 

Nodding as Talen left his daughters room he breathed a sigh of relief, as he was walking he had to readjust himself as he thought about how his mate went from his normal self to his beast side so easily tonight, god right then all Talen could think about was his mate taking him and bending him over the table to show him who he belonged to. Finally he reached his masters office he readjusted himself again because he knew marina and scarlet, also Nina, didn’t want to have a lesson on sex. As he entered the office he smiled at Nina as he passed her, she smiled back and Talen noticed she was missing one of her front teeth so cute he thought, as he reached his master he just stood there, because he didn’t know if his mate wanted him on his lap right now, he was getting heavier. 

Vincent stared at his mate; he could tell he was thinking about something hard, and as his mate Vincent would be able to read his submissive’s thoughts if he wished to, suddenly Talen looked around and walked straight to an open chair to sit in not Vincent’s lap. Vincent didn’t understand Talen always sat in his lap no matter what, unless they were at dinner and sometimes even then, Vincent opened his mind to his little mate and what he heard shocked him, “I should just stop sitting in his lap all together because it must hurt to have me sit there when I am so heavy.”  Sighing Vincent motioned his mate over to him, without needing any other encouragement Talen stood and walked straight over to his mate, pulling Talen onto his lap Vincent turned he attention to his sister. 

“Scarlet, explain about how you got on to my land,” Vincent asked her. Scarlet nodded and began, “well as you know we were running from something, what we were running from was my old packs alpha he wanted me to mate with his son, the next heir to the alpha title and when I declined him he began to hit me and told the pack they were to treat me and my sister as omega’s. Well omegas are of the lowest rank and our pack began to well abuse me, I wouldn’t let them near my little sister. Well yesterday the alphas son took it to far he said if I wouldn’t mate with him he would make my sister mate with him. I couldn’t let him do it Sir I just couldn’t well I ran straight home and grabbed my sister and we ran ending up here.”  

At the end of her explanation marina was grabbing the chair so tight splintered were flying off the chair, she turned to her brother, “ Vincent I do not ask this as your sister but as a member of this clan please do not force my mate and her sister to be on the run again. But if you do I will no longer be apart of this clan I will go with them, because brother if you turn them away you would not be my brother anymore.”  Vincent burst out laughing at what his sister had said, “Dear sister you know me to well don’t you, why would I ever let them go back on the run, how you dare even think I would let that happen I don’t understand. I will protect them as my own, but when you two mate Nina will remain under my protection and scarlet will be under yours, do you accept?” 

The two girls nodded and Vincent dismissed them, taking Nina with them under marinas instinct that Talen was about to be punished, smiling one last time to her brother before she retired for the night marina thought, “brother please get those thoughts out of his head.”  Vincent shook his head and thought to himself his sister always knew what’s wrong, as Vincent looked back to his little spitfire of a mate whose thoughts alone disserved a punishment. Vincent smiled one last time and let his more beat slide out of is cage in his mind, wrapping his arms around Talen’s waist to lift him up, “mate you have been naughty not only have you been a spit fire but your thoughts in themselves piss me and my other half off, so I will punish you.” 

Bending Talen over the table so his ass was straight out in the air, the beast inside Vincent, growled as he noticed talen panting if it was even possible Vincent’s eyes glowed brighter, ripping the sweatpants that covered Talen straight off so Talen was naked bent over his desk, Vincent and his beast felt pride of their mate that was before them. Running his hands up and down his submissive’s sides he chuckled as his submissive shivered in anticipation, he knew Talen didn’t need to be babied and completely healed before Vincent took him again; all he wanted was to know he belonged to his mate his master. Growling Vincent pulled his jeans zipper down; pulling out his manhood he reached around Talen placing two of his fingers at his submissive’s mouth. 

Talen felt his masters fingers at his mouth he began to suck vigorously trying to please the beast side of his master, he wanted both sides to want his as he wanted both of them, pulling his fingers away from Talen Vincent smiled as his mate panted in need, Talen almost cried out in relief as his master pushed one of his slick fingers into Talen’s opening, soon after his master placed the second finger inside coating his insides so it wouldn’t hurt as much as his master entered him. Pulling his fingers completely out of Talen, pulling his submissive back onto his manhood he heard his mate sigh in contentment, sitting down in his large office with Talen sitting in his lap with Vincent’s cock still inside him. 

Slowly Vincent began to raise his hips and thrust into Talen, Talen was panting hard all he wanted was his mate to make him cum, Vincent growled in lust at his submissive’s thoughts. Thrusting up so he hit Talen’s prostate every thrust Talen began to wither and beg on his master’s lap, Vincent leaned into his submissive’s neck letting his fangs elongate he suddenly pierced Talen’s flesh drinking from him only a very small amount though. Talen moaned loud enough he was sure that the whole house heard it, as his master fangs bit into him he came, his cum coating his chest and some got onto his master’s desk. Vincent growled and lifted Talen off of him only to bend him back over the desk, ramming straight back into the younger male, he began to pound into his mate that moaned and begged underneath him, snarling he came inside his mate, and Talen came for a second time as he felt his master cum inside him. 

Vincent released his mate as he felt proud for making his mate pass out from the pleasure from his dominant, he understood sometimes Talen needed to be babied but not when he is walking around the house screaming and causing a scene, everyone understood though where all this pent up anger was coming from, Vincent’s child was growing inside his mate. A dominant male was inside a very submissive mate was quite normal so people understood where he was coming from but Vincent did not have to put up with it so, he was going to make sure his mate stayed content, and didn’t have the energy to continue to be a spitfire. Smiling Vincent gathered his mate in his arms and covered them both as he carried Talen to their bedroom.