Chapter 27

Talen awoke up in his maters and his bed, sighing as he noticed his master was not in the room, sitting up to stretch he gasped as he noticed the claw marks on his hips where his master was holding him over the desk from last night. Smiling down at his mates marks, standing up he noticed he wasn’t completely naked he had his master’s boxers on, giggling he ran straight into the bathroom to take a shower. Slowly stripping his master’s boxers off him, he slowly climbed into the now warm shower, be breathed out a sigh in relief from the tension in his shoulders. After he was done washing his hair he climbed out of the shower, drying off, and his face didn’t look like it needed shaved yet, it almost never did it.

Talen walked out of the shower and slowly and walked over to his masters closet, pulling out a large gray shirt that would cover his small baby bump and some nice lose jeans, after getting dressed he walked down to the dinning hall smiling and giggling. How happy he knew his mate, both sides of him were content with him and wanted him as a lover still, knowing he was glowing with happiness he entered the dinning hall and stopped in his tracks. Scarlet was sitting above Marina licking her like a dog would a child, and aoife was screaming at a few of the other kids while Nina was holding her back, turning to look at marina he scowled. “So my child is starting a fight and now you are trying to continue you’re mating. What if Nina lost her grip they both would get hurt, pay attention to the children!”

All of the children stopped in their tracks slowly Nina let go of Aoife’s arm, looking to aoife and back to Talen as if she was worried Talen would strike the young girl, shaking his head he opened his arms signaling the young girls over to him. Aoife giggled and ran into her fathers open arms wrapping her little arms around his waist brushing his small baby bump; Nina followed the younger girls lead, as Nina’s hand brushed Talen’s Stomach he felt content. The other children were staring at Nina like she was about to attack the covens mate, it all clicked in Talen’s mind the children were worried over Nina being around the pregnant coven mate. Talen suddenly felt another presence in the room it made a shiver down his spine, turning slowly he stared at his mate; he couldn’t breath it was like all the air left the room.

His mate was standing in the door way wearing very low rising pants that hung around his hips as if they were about to fall off, he stared at his mate he changed he cut his hair, honestly he looked better with his new hair cut, god how he just wanted to run up to his mate and wrap his arms around his neck, sighing he turned away from his mate he looked back at the two smiling children in his arms. Smiling back down to the little girls he felt whole, he stomach chose that time to start to burn, turning to look back at his mate with pleading eyes. Vincent stood up from where he was leaning, walking straight over to where his little family was, wrapping his arms around his little submissive’s waist right above his mates baby bump.

Vincent felt his mates need to feed coming through the bond, pulling his mate away from the two children, after he told the little girls he would bring his mate back right after a moment. Pulling his little submissive out of the dinning hall, as soon as he was out of the door he gently pressed Talen’s back agents the wall his eyes glowing red, not only was his mate bond tingling but his mate was rubbing his ass agents his mates bulge. Glowing he bent down to his submissive’s ear, he suddenly felt the familiar tearing in his throat he knew right away his mate was feeding their child. “Do you like when I push you agents walls pet, how about when I rub myself agents you? What if I bite you while we make love pet? Do you want me to fuck you right here right now where everyone can hear your moans?”

Moaning Talen released his mates throat, gasping he shoved his hands into his mates hair gripping on, he pulled his mates hair earning his master hiss in pleasure throwing his head back onto the wall. Finally he called out as his mate placed a hand on the small baby bump where their unborn child was growing; Vincent stared straight into his mates eyes. Talen noticed his mates fangs were showing and were about ready to strike, leaning up Talen grabbed the back of his mates head pulling himself somewhat up and pulling his masters head down. Flicking his tongue out so he could run it up and down his masters right fang, shuddering he moaned at the look in his masters eyes, all he wanted was to drop down to his knees and submit.

“PET don’t you belong to? Honestly I love watching you walk around in my clothes not being afraid of showing everyone who you belong to. But NO ONE needs to know who you belong to because you smell like me and are carrying my child, bearing my marks, which I am sorry for, but I know you adore them. Don’t blush pet; I could hear you giggling all the way from my office, you don’t know how badly I wanted to come down to my bedroom and throw you onto the bed until you can’t giggle anymore.” Talen was panting and rubbing his ass agents his mates groin begging for his master to fuck him, “please master please I want you right now, I don’t care who hears me begging or moaning. I want everyone to know I want you that I belong to you.”

Growling Vincent forced Talen to turn around slowly bending over so his ass was out, shaking his head Vincent growled, brining his hand straight down onto his little submissive’s ass. Talen squealed and moaned straight after pushing his ass out farther so his master would get a better view, talent moaned again as his master slapped his ass again, without thinking he tried to push away from the wall. Vincent growled he was no longer in control his darker side was in control, wrapping his hand around his submissive’s throat not enough to hurt the younger male, but enough to let his submissive know who was in control.

Talen turned to look at his mater and smiled his master was ounce again in his darker state of mind, throwing his head back onto his masters shoulder so he was staring straight up at the sealing. Vincent ripped Talen’s pants straight from his body; his pants were pooled down around his feet, Vincent noticed that his mate was not wearing any underwear, growling he roughly pulled his zipper down it almost broke, grabbing his already hard manhood. Gripping Talen’s waist exactly where he held he mate last night, he pulled his mates ass so it was pressed hard agents his master cock. Growling Vincent lined his manhood with his little submissive’s ass.

Shoving inside his mate he released a hiss, feeling Talen shudder and moan, Vincent slowly began to move. Talen gasped as his master shoved in at the right place, Talen shoved his ass harder into his master, he needed release and he knew his master would give him the release that Talen needed, growling he shoved his hand into his mate’s hair giving Vincent the best access to his submissive’s neck. Growling Vincent leaned his head back, his eyes flashing bright red and his fangs elongating to a painful length, without thinking he brought his fangs straight into his submissive’s throat. He knew his fangs went the deepest into his submissive’s neck then he had ever gone before, feeling Talen shudder and gasp he knew he hit the perfect pulse point.

Knowing Vincent went to deep to not mark his mate to bind them together until the end of time, his fangs slowly released a toxin that would make his mate go crazy in need, Talen came in a cry of pleasure, rolling his hips harder into his mate he grinned he gripped Talen’s hips, shoving his cock deeper into the younger male. Knowing it would not only please his human side but his more beast side, he came deep inside his mates awaiting twitching hole. Filling his mate to the brink his more animalistic side wouldn’t let go of his mate, he knew his mate needed this that he need not pyhisical contact but Vincent being able to show his submissive he loved him in every way.

Letting go of his mate Vincent noticed that Talen looked as pleased as he could be, knowing his mate was still in his very submissive state Vincent breathed out an order.

” You are to listen to marina and scarlet when you take the girls to school, if I find out you disobeyed them in any way you will be punished and you may not create a scene. But my little mate you may stay at that school because in due time our child will be going to that very same school, now you have no reason to go to the older block, if you chose to stay in school you may but you have to stay with the people who will protect you. Do you understand?” Talen nodded and raised his eyes to stare at his mate, “thank you master.” Talen moaned as he felt his masters cum roll down his leg.