chapter 34

Talen couldn't think about anything but his master. Talen shifted in bed and whimpered as he put pressure on his sore ass. He knew he deserved it, he openly disrespected his master, he had no right to, he felt better now that his master had semi forgiven him. Talen knew his master couldn't be horribly mad at him because his master was sleeping in the same bed as him.

Vincent wrapped his arms harder around his submissive's waist, rubbing his back as his submissive rubbed his face into his chest showing how sorry he was. Vincent knew he shouldn't have been so hard on his little submissive but he also knew he had a clan to run and they expected a response from him. Vincent growled when his submissive's hand went lower then his abdomen, Vincent didn't want to cause his submissive anymore pain tonight.

Talen slowly slid his hand back up to his masters chest, placing it right over where his heart should be. He felt no heart beating, honestly he didn't expect to, smiling talen felt mischievous tonight. Talen ran his nails up and down his masters bare chest, stopping at each of his six abs to circle them individually.

Vincent had enough, growling he grabbed both of his submissive's wrists and held them over his head. Talen moaned and tried to pull his hands, honestly he really didn't want to but he wanted to play, whimpering talen shifted so his chest and stomach were pushed upwards. Vincent bent down so his chest was flush against his submissive's forcing talen to relax into the bed.

"hmm what is this, first I punish you and now you are presenting yourself to me like all you want is to be fucked like a bitch in heat? What a bad boy. Begging me to fuck you, do you want me to break you, spread you open and make you beg for my cock. Do you want me to cum inside you over and over agian until all you can think of is me?"

Talen whimpered and threw his head back so he could look at his masters glowing red eyes. "please, master, please. Bend me over and use me. Fuck me until I can't even remember my own name, until all I can think about is you. Please master please."

Vincent growled and bit harshly into talens neck, drinking only a mouthful of blood before stopping the blood flow but keeping his fangs inside talens neck. Vincent grabbed his submissive's waist and pulled him up so his submissive's ass was off the bed. Vincent pulled his boxers down, letting his cock spring free. Talen moaned as he felt his masters hardness against his leg, all he wanted to do was hump and rub against his masters leg like a bitch in heat.

Vincent slowly pulled his fangs out of talens neck, leaving behind two open holes. Vincent brought his hand up to his mouth and sliced open a part of the top of his right pointer finger, letting the blood flow free. Vincent bent his head back down to where he bit talen before, biting him for a second time that night.

Talen whined when he felt his masters fingers at his entrance, talen felt Vincent smirked against his skin. Slowly Vincent inserted his finger into talen, talen whined and tried to get his master to go deeper inside him. Vincent slowly, almost to slow, began to run and play with his submissive's entrance coating it with his blood. When he felt as if talen was as slick as he was going to get Vincent slowly placed his manhood at talens entrance.

Talen whined as he felt his master push and prod at him, as he turned his head he was reminded that his masters fangs were still deep inside his neck. Talen moaned as his master finally pushed past his entrance and seethed himself fully inside talen. Talen cried out as his masters manhood hit his prostate right on, talen whimpered as Vincent growled when talen tried to thrust his hips against his master.

"please master, fuck me, please. I want to smell like you, I want everyone to know you are fucking me. Please master please." Vincent growled and pulled out of talen until only his head was still inside him, shoving all the way back in. Repeatedly talen screamed master, moaning and whimpering.

Talen was so close, he whimpered as his master took ahold of his cock and slowly started to stoke it. Talen came all over his stomach and his master abs, creating a sticky mess between the two. Vincent growled one last time and came inside his submissive, marking his insides agian. Talen fell asleep with his master still inside him, fangs in his neck and cock in his ass. Vincent fell asleep soon after staying completely inside his mate wanting his submissive to wake up completely owned.

Vincent awoke when his submissive began to wither and wiggle on the bed, trying to get out from beneath his master. Talen huffed and finally gave up, slowly talen dragged his hand from underneath his master and tapped him on the shoulder. "master I have to get up, I need to use the restroom." huffing Vincent rolled off of his submissive retracting his fangs and letting his manhood slip out of talen.

Talen rushed to the restroom, after he was finished he stared in the mirror, on his neck where his master left his fangs in all night there was a scar. Talen couldn't think of a way to hide it from people, he didn't want others seeing what his master does to him it is private. Shaking his head talen walks out of his masters bathroom, leaving to door open behind him. As talen approached the bed Vincent sat up and grabbed talens waist pulling him flush against him.

"you wish to go to the school with Xavier and Nathan tonight?" Vincent asked talen as talen played with his masters shirt selves. "yes sir I do," Vincent pulled his submissive's head up so he was staring straight into his eyes. Vincent knew his eyes were glowing bright red he honestly didn't care. "you will stay by Xavier's side the whole time, you will feed from me before you leave. If I hear you created a scene a repeat will happen of your punishment from last night. Do you understand?"

Talen nodded, Vincent releases his submissive's chin and handed him a clean shirt of Vincent's. "if you are going to a place filled with hormonal teenagers then you will smell like me completely." talen nodded as he gently pulled on the over sized shirt, the shirt completely covered his baby bump.

"master when are we going to know what our baby will be?" talen asked Vincent as they walked to the dinning rooms, Vincent wearing lose pajama pants and no shirt , talen was wearing the sweat pants his master wore the night before and he new shirt. Vincent turned to his submissive, "we will go to the clans doctor tomorrow alright my pet?" nodding talen happily followed his master.