chapter 22

Vincent entered his bed chambers and noticed that his mate was sitting on the bed with his sister listening to his stomach; he cleared his throat to make his presence known, his mate looked up at him with so much anger it made his take a step back, while his sister just turned her back to him, he had never seen his little mate look so angry before and he wanted, no needed to know what made him so angry so he could make it all better. ‘If looks could kill’ he thought to himself as he watched his mate stand and tells his sister to stay there and walk over to Vincent, he didn’t look happy at all as he made his way over to Vincent. Vincent relaxed when he didn’t smell blood anymore coming from his mate’s unseen wounds.

When Talen noticed his master standing in the door way Talen became so angry because he knew what his master was doing downstairs while he was sitting up here trying to comfort the sobbing girl on the bed, who didn’t even want to look at her own brother. With out thinking he stood up from the bed told marina to stay there and walked over to his master stopping when he was standing right in front of the larger male, who right now looked like he didn’t understand why Talen was angry. Talen stared at his master while he raised his hand and slapped his master so hard his head snapped to the left, Talen stared at his master who held his cheek, “Get out. I don’t want to see you right now.” Talen looked straight at his master before he turned around.

Vincent couldn’t breath his mate just slapped him, and told him to get out of his own bed chamber’s, he growled and grabbed his submissive’s arm as he was walking away dragging him back to the large male, turning he back around so that they were face to face. “What the hell was that, why in the fucking fires of hell would you slap me, are you wanting to be punished again?!” Talen stared at his master as he yelled he wasn’t scared and began to laugh,” what was that? That was me slapping you; I slapped you because you just walked up here like everything was fucking dandy while it isn’t, you caused your sister so much pain and the same goes for your mother! How could you kill him without thinking of their feeling you heartless bastard? Now Leave!” 

Vincent dropped his mated hand and turned around, he began the walk down to his office, as he entered the dreadful room he couldn’t help but think about the anger and distaste he saw in his little mate’s eyes. As he sat down in his large office chair he didn’t want anything to do with anyone right now, all he wanted to do was think about how he was going to fix this between him and his submissive, but as if fate was out to get him his mother entered the now warm room. She didn’t say anything she just walked straight to the chair that sat straight in front of her son, she knew he was going to be shocked at what she was going to say but she couldn’t hold in the secret anymore. 

“mother” Vincent leaned into the large chair trying to figure out why his mother was now sitting in his office right after her mate died when normally if you lost your mate you would lock yourself away. She stared straight at him as if she was trying to find what she wanted to say, she breathed in and said, “Your father wasn’t my real mate, he forced me into this relationship but I didn’t want to withhold the truth from you anymore. Son that man, son you were not my mates child, you were the product of a rape. That man you just killed was my rapist and we were never mates. When ever we would ‘make love’ it was always rape. He took me away from my mate; the reason you never felt the child’s bond with him because my true mate let me drink from him while I was pregnant.”