chapter 16

Talen couldn’t breath, he felt as if his heart sank down to his feet, he stared up at his mate and looked at the door. He knew what he was going to do would create hell for him but damn it his family’s killer is right down stairs, he was pissed and felt a new kind emotion course through him. He looked straight at his mate and slowly said, “Move.” Nothing else had to be said for his master to move out of his way. He knew why he was a pregnant mate that felt the need to defend his late family’s pride. He was going to kill the older man, but he knew he couldn’t do it for more then one reason mostly because he was a vampire but because he knew even thought his master and his father weren’t close, it would still hurt to lose him.

Vincent moved so fast he felt as if his head was spinning his worst fears were coming true his mate was leaving him, he wouldn’t stop him, it felt as if his heart was breaking into tiny shards and being stepped on. He stared as his mate walked out of his office but not heading up to their room, but down the hall towards the dinning hall where his father was, Oh goddess no. ‘Father is with you right marina, please hold him back when my mate enters the room,’ he could feel his sisters confusion but said she would hold him back anyways, as Vincent saw his submissive throw open the dinning hall doors he began to walk faster and he could tell all of the coven were shocked that the covens mate would do this.

Talen threw open the doors to the dinning hall and entered the room, he could tell that all the people in the room could sense his rage but none commented on it, he knew his masters father could kill him with just a flick of a wrist but he didn’t care. He was fuming and right now nothing could stop him. “Where is that son of a bitch, I hope he is ready to have a new ass hole because I am going to tear him a new one. “ he slowly turned around in the room searching for the murder of his family, he saw him being held back by his masters sister, marina. “How dare you look at me you bastard? How dare you even look my way!? I should kill you where you stand for what you did to me!” Talen couldn’t see anything but red.

“For months I suffered abuse because you killed my family, for months my uncle would accuse me for their death! How dare you be happy while I had to live through hell, while I had to live through my uncle letting his entire group of friends beat me and, and force themselves on me! It would have never happened if you didn’t kill them, I wouldn’t have started cutting myself! I wouldn’t have tried to commit suicide! I would still have my family! Did you care, did you even care you ripped away my family and my life? While you sat here happy and dandy with your family I was being abused, forced to do things I never even wanted to do!”

“Did you have to worry about waking up everyday? DID you? Did you have to walk around like nothing was wrong because you didn’t want anyone’s pity? Where did you end up after you killed my family right back in your nice big house where did I end up after they were gone? I was in hell! Everyday I had to go through more then you would most likely ever know about. Were you the one who cried himself to sleep every night because he was scared of his uncle’s friends coming back? You took it all away from me my future and my life, you don’t know how badly I want to see you dead but I know it will hurt my mate so I wont ask that of him. But I swear to god if you ever look at me or my children again I will rip out your eyeballs and feed them to you!”

The room was silent; Talen didn’t notice until he was done with his little screaming fit, he turned to leave the room when he saw his mate standing in the door way fuming.