chapter 21

Vincent helped his submissive out of the large bath, and began to slowly dry him off as if not to scare the younger male, as he dragged the towel over Talen’s left hip he burst out giggling. Vincent stared up at his mate as he continued to wipe him down; he kept on giggling as he hit certain spots, he smiled to himself for finding out a new secret about his mate he is very ticklish. As Vincent finished his assault on Talen’s body he sighed he smiled up at his master as he slid one of his large gray shirts over the his head, Vincent wrapped his large hands around Talen’s shoulders leading him back into the bed room. Vincent placed the fragile boy on the bed as his sister entered the room; she smiled at both at the men as she heard Vincent explaining that Talen was to stay in the room with his sister while he went to deal with his father. 

Vincent felt all the rage from earlier consuming him again when he heard his mothers sobs, he want his fathers death and he knew how that would effect his mother but it had to be done, and she knew this but it would still be hard knowing that you were about to lose the person you have loved for so long. He stomped down to the field where his father was being held, he smiled as he noticed he was already some what harmed, most likely because of his sister she was always a spit fire and a fighter, he could tell everyone was shocked at his mood but he could care less right now his mate was hurt, raped, and abused by this man who he had to call his father, he want a death so miserable but he wouldn’t do that to his mother. 

Talen sat in his maters bed room with Marina they were both just sitting on the bed no one was talking, it felt like marina knew just what he needed at that moment he didn’t want to talk about it but he just wanted to sit here and relax. He also could tell something was on marina’s mind because she was never this quite also she never stared off into space for this long. Talen grabbed the television remote and turned it off, turning to look at her, “want to talk about it?” he didn’t know why he asked the question but he felt some what responsible for the silence that had captured her. She turned to him started at how suddenly he spoke, she didn’t know if she wanted to talk about her father right now especially to the one he had hurt, “ no not right now, how about you little one?” 

Vincent stomped over to his father and growled, no one other then his sister and him knew what to extent his father had done to the coven mate, “You know why you are here Mark, not only did you harm the coven mate you drank from him, used his body and abused him to the extent that the next in line almost died you do understand that these crimes are only punishable by death correct?” Vincent’s voice boomed through out the clearing everyone was silent and no one was moving, Vincent could tell that his eyes were burning red again by the way people weren’t looking at him. Vincent saw his father nod out of the corner of his eye and he turned back around to face him, “ Any last words?” mark nodded and cleared his throat and growled out,” Your mate was a good fuck!” 

Talen suddenly heard a loud scream followed by a very dangerous feral growl, he turned to look at marina to ask what that noise what but as he saw the unshed tears in her eyes he knew, Vincent was killing their father. He opened up his arms to the crying girl, she may seem older but in truth he was, she crawled over to him and laid her head on his stomach. That’s how they sat for awhile marina crying her eyes out while Talen was running his hands through her long hair trying to soothe her. As he listened to her sobs he felt a need to protect the broken girl that laid across his lap, after another twenty minute’s she had stopped crying but continued to lay on his stomach, “I’m sorry I thought I could handle it but I couldn’t I’m so sorry.”