chapter 18

Talen walked slowly down the stairs to his daughter’s room, his ass was on fire but it was from a punishment so he would take it with stride, as he entered the young child’s room he could finally take in the color’s that danced along the walls. He slowly walked over to the passed out aoife and made her wake up saying he would be back In 20 minutes to take her to school. Talen cursed his mouth and fiery attitude when he had to walk all the way back up the stairs to get his shoes. Just as he was going to take the first step he felt an arm wrap around his waist and a hand covering his mouth, he wanted to scream but the person holding him had a grip so tight around his lungs he couldn’t even scream if his mouth was uncovered.

Talen could tell it wasn’t his master because as the person was holding him he wanted to barf and pass out, that never happened when his master was holding him. His stomach was turning and he felt that he needed to feed soon or he was going to become extremely sick. ‘Oh god oh god, what’s happening?’ Talen’s mind was racing he couldn’t concentrate enough to notice that the person holding him was dragging him to a bed room. When he finally did notice it was to late it felt like all of he energy was suddenly drained from him, he felt like his blood was fire in his vein’s and all he wanted to do was get to his master.

 He knew what was wrong the person holding him was drinking from him, he wanted to scream and then he noticed that the persons hand was gone from his mouth, he took in a deep breath, and screamed called out master at the top of his lungs that was all he could do before he passed out from blood loss and the need of his child. He felt as if he was floating in a sea of nothingness. All he could hear was the soft and steady beat of his child’s heartbeat.

Vincent jumped straight up with his sister, they both heard the scream from his mate, he could feel his fangs enlarge and pierce into his bottom lip, he stalked over to the door yanking it open almost ripping it off its hinge’s his sister was right behind him. He knew everyone in the house had heard the scream and where now on high alert,  Vincent couldn’t think all that was on his mind was to find his mate and kill what ever had made his mate call out to him in such a manner. All he wanted was his mate to be safe and wrapped up in his arms right now, he heard his sister’s thought about someone hurting or drinking from his submissive made his inner beast take over him.

Anyone not related to him some how would have ran the other way as fast as they could if they would have seen him at that moment. Vincent stalked down the stairs as if he was stalking prey, which he was, he couldn’t feel his mates bond to him anymore that meant he must be asleep or passed out. Who ever hurt his mate was going to die a traitors death, how he didn’t know yet he would decide that when he saw the condition of his mate after they find him. He walked straight down to his daughter’s room not thinking he would have gotten far because the scream came from somewhere around here, as his sister and him entered the room they noticed that his daughter wasn’t in the room. As they turned to exit the room the heard a noise behind them, they both turned around and found Aoife standing right there. “Daddy your daddy took my other daddy!” Vincent and his sister couldn’t breath.