chapter 36

Vincent stared at the screaming female. His disgust could be clearly read on his face, he growled and walked towards the girl. She stumbled back as she noticed his eyes were bright red, Vincent grabbed her around her neck not hard enough to cut off air flow just enough to prove he is in control.

"listen here bitch, I don't want you I have never wanted you. Now you need to stop running around and telling people about what you want to happened when it never will. Do you understand me? Now if one person comes to me and tells me that you are still prancing around like you are the clan leaders mate then I will hand you over to the warriors. Got it?"

Talen whimpered as his master gripped his hair tighter, Vincent released his hair and pet him apologizing. Bella was fuming her face was a bright red from embarrassment or anger talen didn't know. Bella raised her small hands and slammed them onto the black countertop.

"why would you chose a fucking bitch boy over me, I have tried to submit to you for years. I am a women I can provide children for you while his ugly ass can't. Why won't you just pick me over him, he is human weaker then me too. I would protect our clan better then he ever could."

Whimpering talen rubbed his head against his masters leg, when his master removed his hand from his head to place it on his hip talen stood. He knew what he looked like a small human standing next to a powerful vampire in clothes two big for him, he looked like a child. Talen stalked closer to the horrible woman, he placed his hands onto his hip and cocked his head to his side.

"listen here, I may be human but I have more people in this room that would rather rip your heart out and present it to me then see me cry. If I wanted it you would be dead right now, it may not be me who you should be scared off but it is the people who listen to me you should be. Oh and sweetie he does want you because I can smell all of the men you have slept with from here and I am a human."

As talen returned to his master he placed his hands around his masters waist pulling him close. His master was purring and taken smiled into his masters chest, Vincent watched the girl scream and stomp out of the kitchen. " she could have hurt you pet" talen held onto his master tighter. "I know you wouldn't have let her master."

Vincent turned to the two submissive boys in the corner, " protect my mate with your lives, got it? Xavier carry the bottle of blood I have prepared for him if he needs to feed tonight. You two are the only males that are allowed to touch him do you understand?" boy boys nodded and slowly reached out for talen.

Talen walked behind Xavier, Nathan standing next to him holding Nina's hand while talen held Aoife's hand. Talen saw the school building come I to view, "Nathan take the girls to their classroom please I will stay with Xavier." nodding Nathan took Aoife's hand from talen walking away with the two girls

"Xavier is there anything I should know about this school?" Xavier stopped walking to talen could walk next to him. " yes, here I am regarded as sir Xavier, you Nathan and the girls are the only ones allowed to call me by my name alone. Since me and Nathan are in a older class we have six teachers, each come to the same classroom. We have three classes before lunch and three after. There is one person you should watch out for his name is Derek, I believe you have seen him talking to sir Vincent before. He is the captain of the warriors son, he is huge. Here we are me and Nathans class room, please stay next to me."

Talen walked into the classroom behind Xavier, the younger male suddenly seemed to present more of a threat. Talen placed a hand onto Xavier's shoulder letting him know he was right behind him, Xavier walked to the back of the room where three empty desks were. Talen sat down first, sitting in the middle desk after Xavier growled when he tried to sit in either of the side desks. Laughing talen turned to Xavier as he sat down on his right side. "what was that?"Xavier looked embarrassed"im sorry its just I was ordered to protect you by a dominant my demon is taking the order serious."

Talen turned to the door as it was opened and the students started shuffling into the classroom, Nathan one of them. People turned to stare at talen as he pushed Xavier's desk away. " stop you big butt, if they come close to me you and Nathan will stop them. You don't want me to call Nina In here to protect me. " talen was laughing, while Nathan was trying hard to

"Stop laughing". Xavier growled and turned back to the front in his desk, that's when the whispering started.

"isn't that the clan leaders mate?"

"what's he doing here?"

"why is he with them?"

A booming voice cut through the whispering, "what is going on here." talen turned to the voice, a man stood in the door way at about 6 feet tall. He was all muscle goodness talen wouldn't want to make him mad. "nothing Mr. Benson" replied the students, so that was the teacher. The teacher walked to his desk and placed his papers down turning straight to where talen, Xavier and Nathan sat. " and you are young man?" he said pointing to talen. "oh me, im god."