chapter 11

Talen couldn’t believe his master just told Talen he loved him, he felt a new kind of feeling bloom inside Talen’s heart, smiling to himself he replayed the scene inside his head a few times as his master continued his walking over to Talen. He could feel a new kind of need grow inside him, a need to please his master and make him proud to call Talen his mate. Talen completely forgot that he was shaking until he felt his master’s arms wrap themselves around Talen.  

Talen’s shaking stooped as his master got to him, wrapping his strong arms around the smaller male. Talen’s head fit perfectly into the curve between Vincent’s neck and shoulder, “I am glad I put my life in your hands and you stole it away.” Talen whispered. Vincent smiled to himself as his young submissive fell asleep in his arms, he bent down and grabbed his submissive under his knees carrying him bridal style back to Vincent’s bed chambers. Vincent placed his lover on the bed letting him sleep, Vincent stood up and pulled his shirt off walking to the restroom planning to take a shower. As Vincent entered the shower he couldn’t help but think about what his submissive said earlier, it was a some what line of Vincent’s favorite song. He began to hum the lyrics in his head.

(Song on the side)

Vincent was so lost in the song he didn’t hear his submissive awaken and enter the bathroom, but Vincent did hear the shower door open. Vincent turned around eyes red and fangs bared, ready to attack, Vincent calmed down when he noticed that it was Talen not an intruder.  Vincent took a deep breath to try and hide his fangs but he caught the sent of his submissive’s arousal, Vincent’s eyes flashed red again this time not from the instinct to protect but form lust. Vincent slowly walked towards his mate in a predatory style; he was an animal trapping his prey, Vincent had one hand firmly pressed ageist the right wall next to Talen, Talen was trapped and they both knew it.

Talen was shaking with need, need to be owned, dominated and the need for his master, his master must have noticed this because he grabbed Talen on the back of the neck pulling him towards his master. Vincent bent down to his submissive’s ear whispering, “Do you want my cock stuffed inside you, filling you to the brink? Do you want to feel me inside you pet?” with every word Vincent said he could smell Talen become more and more aroused. “Answer me PET!” Vincent growled grabbing one of his submissive’s nipples twisting and pulling it; Vincent could hear his submissive’s breath start to become labored and more like moans, Vincent grabbed one of Talen’s legs and brought it up and around his waist, and Talen wrapped the other one around Vincent too.

Vincent smiled to himself as he could tell just how much his pet wanted his master, no needed his master to be inside him, grabbing his submissive’s waist he began ton rub the head of his manhood ageist Talen’s opening. Vincent could feel his submissive’s need so much it felt as if it was wrapping itself around him and suffocating him, Vincent grabbed Talen’s waist tighter and shoved his man hood in Talen in one thrust, making his submissive cry out in pleasure and pain. Vincent completely stilled only giving Talen a moment to adjust to having his masters cock inside him, it was all Talen needed until he was pushing ageist his master begging silently for more. “Do you want me to move pet do you want my cock ramming inside you making you beg for more. Do you want to feel me cum inside you?”

Talen whimpered and nodded begging for more, Vincent smiled and pulled his cock out until only his head was still inside his pet’s opening, ramming back inside his pet Vincent could feel Talen’s entrance milking him for everything he was worth, thrust after thrust Talen’s moans would become louder and louder. Vincent made sure with every thrust he would hit Talen’s prostate, making his mate beg and moan, wither from the pleasure Vincent was giving him. Talen couldn’t hold it anymore with a few more thrust’s from Vincent Talen came, spilling his seed in-between the two, getting some on his own chest right over his heart. Vincent moaned at the feeling of Talen’s entrance contracting and tightening on his cock, Vincent came inside Talen.

 Vincent noticed that there was some of Talen’s cum on Talen’s chest he felt the need to clean off his mate, Vincent bent down and let his tongue flick out and lick up the cum on Talen’s chest, “ delicious pet” Vincent said right before Talen passed out from the pleasure.