13

Skyler's POV

The Next Morning

"Stacy's mom has got it going on! She's all that I want and I've waited for so long!" I groan, throwing my hands over my ears as an attempt to block out the horrid singing coming from the front of the bus I nuzzle my face into Calum's bare chest as he stirs under me. 

"What the hell is wrong with my band?" He groans, "Sorry Sky, I'm going to go fix this," He rolls out from under me, and is about to head to the lounge when I burst out laughing after noticing something was missing,

"Umm, Calum," He turns around, "You want to put some sweats on before you head out there?" Looking down, he notices his completely naked body.

"It's not like you hate the view," Calum smirks grabbing his sweats off the floor and putting them on. I roll my eyes as he walks out to the lounge. 

"Oh shit, not again Calum!" I over hear Michael yell from the lounge. I laugh remembering the last time this happened. Over a chorus of yelps and high pitched screams, Ashton cries,

"Not the face!"

Seconds later, I laugh as Calum comes back out of breath and jumps on top of me hitting my forehead with his.

"Ow! You idiot!" I whine rubbing my forehead, which Calum kisses before he props himself up on his elbows.

"Your idiot," He corrects, smiling down at me when I comb my hands through his hair and laugh, "What's so funny?" He asks confused.

"You have sex hair," I giggle. He roll his eyes,

"You should look in the mirror, Davidson," He fires back.

"Haha very funny."

"I'm serious, you look like an adorable lion," Calum says, patting my head. I push him off of me, "Hey! I thought we were going to cuddle?" He whines.

"Later," I assure him, pulling his shirt back over my head and pulling on underwear and a pair of leggings. I look into the mirror thats on the wall after I change,and I hate to admit it but he's right. I do look like a lion, but not an adorable one. I take my brush out and I'm about to brush it out when Calum grabs it out of my hand from behind me.

"Let me," Calum insists and walks me over to the bed so he can sit while I sit down cross legged, on the floor in front of him between his legs. He begins to gently brush through all of my thick, blonde hair as i look down at my fingers chipping away the old nail polish,

"You know how Michael keeps telling you that you should add a blonde streak in your hair?" I bring up.

"Yeah, why?"

"I think you should do it," I encourage him as I pick at my nails.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think it would look hot on you, maybe sexy even." He grabs my waist and pulls me up onto his lap, I give him a devilish smile.

"Sexy, huh?" He say raising his eyebrows.

"Yep," I nod vigorously, and I finally break him.

"Fine, let's do it," I jump up off his lap and run to the lounge calling for Michael excitedly,

"Michael! Michael! Michael!" 

"What? What happened? What's wrong?" He panics, standing up to make sure I was okay.

"Nothing I'm fine," I assure him.

"Then what is it?"

"Calum said he would do it," I say out of breath with a huge grin on my face. Michael face lights up, and he runs to the cupboard, grabbing the box of dye and a few towels.

"Get him in the bathroom," He says smiling.

"How long have you had that in there?" I laugh pointing to the dye.

"Ever since I though of the idea of dying his hair," He laughs, "Now come on! I've been waiting forever to do this!"

I come back into Calum's room and he's playing on his phone.

~

"Babe, just remember what I said earlier." I smile leaning in the door way, watching as Michael dyes the front tips of Calum's hair.

"I forgot, you wanna remind me again?" He gives me a devilish grin as I shake my head glaring at him.

"Okay, Cal, I know you wanna stare at your girlfriend all day, but I recommend you close your eyes for this part. I don't want to get any dye in your eyes."

"But, Mikey!" Calum whines, "I can't help it!" I laugh,

"I'll still be here when you're done," With that he closes his eyes and Michael rinses his hair. A few minutes later he was all done.

"Holy shit, I told you it would look good, bro!" Michael exclaims, proud of his work.

"You were right," Calum smiles admitting it, "Thanks Buddy!" He says pulling him in for a bear hug.

"Calum, honey, stop it your girlfriend is here," Michael says playing a long, I roll my eyes and step towards Calum, running a hand through his freshly dyed hair,

"Damn, I can't wait to make a mess of your hair now," I say quietly just so Calum could hear. His eyes light up, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his body. 

"Umm, excuse me. Trying to get through here," Michael says obviously grossed out, walking straight between us. He exits the bathroom and Calum kicks the door shut, turning back to me. He closes the space between us and lifts me up, setting me on the counter. I deepen the kiss and Calum moans into my mouth. I pull away,

"I'm hungry," I complain holding my stomachache.

"For me?" He grins raising his eyebrows,

"Ew, no," I scrunch my nose, and suddenly, as if we were reading each other's minds we say,

"Pizza!"  Not even a seconds later theres a knock at the door revealing Michael,

"Did someone say pizza?"

Later

"You know this was the only type of pizza that I would eat when you left?" I admit to Calum.

"Really?" He says taking another bite out of the hawaiian pizza before putting his arm back around me. I nod.

"It reminded me of you," I said resting my head on his shoulder. He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm glad you're here with me now, Sky."

"I was just about to say the same thing."