12

Skyler's POV

We walk out of the hospital later that night because I had refused to stay overnight without Calum. Calum and I had our hands intertwined walking to the car when Ashton came from behind me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and tearing me away from Calum.

"Ashton!" I yell pounding on his back, as he runs around with me over his shoulder, "Put me down!"  I notice Calum just grinning behind us as we make our way to the car, and shoot a sarcastic comment, "Nice that my boyfriend makes no attempt to save me!" Ashton laughs loudly,

"I know mate, what kind of boyfriend are you, not saving your girlfriend?" He says turning around to face Calum, "Wait- Girlfriend? When did you two-- Oh, shit." In the midst of his confused state, Calum started running towards us.  Ashton turns to run but trips doing so.

"Shit!" He curses trying to gain back speed, causing me to yelp as he almost drops me. Calum finally catches up to us, and scoops me up off of Ashton's shoulder, running with me in his arms bridal style. Finally reaching the car, Calum sits me down on the hood as he catches in breath.

"What?" He said out of breath, putting his hands on top of his head, "Not going to shower your boyfriend with kisses for saving you?" He asks acting hurt. Grabbing his hand, I pull him closer, as he steps between my legs relaxing his hands on my thighs.

"My hero," I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. He kisses me back passionately, hungry for more and pulls my legs up and around his torso.

BEEP!

We jump off the hood and turn around to see the boys in a laughing fit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" We yell at them angrily.

"You guys were having full out sex on the hood of the car!" Michael manages to say over his laughter. (Calum (car) Hood ;)

"You're a dead man, Michael Clifford!" I slap his arm as I get into the back of the car, sitting on Calum's lap.

"You know there is a middle seat right?" Ashton says looking in the rearview mirror at us.

"Yeah, but why sit in the middle when I can sit closer to Cal," I say resting my head on Calum's shoulder. He kisses my forehead and smiles,

"Don't be jealous bro," Calum, leans forward and pats Ashton's shoulder.

"Never said I was," He says and pulls out of the parking lot. As we drive back to the arena, only then do I realize that they didn't perform tonight.

"Holy crap, guys!"

"What is it babe?"

"Because of me, you didn't have a show tonight," I sigh, rubbing the sides of my head.

 "Skyler, it wasn't your fault. These things happen all the time, you just can't control them," Michael says putting a hand on my knee.

"Yeah," Luke adds, "I mean how many shows did we have to reschedule on this tour already?"

"Umm, like 4... or 5 counting this one." Ashton says, counting in his head.

"Yeah, so see? It's just a matter of what and when things happen," Calum finishes. I nod relieved,

"Okay, but I still feel bad for the fans." They've probably been waiting for months, counting their excitement to let it all out at the show.

"Yeah, we do too. We love them, so it's hard to let them down. But that's just another reason why we reschedule," Ashton says focusing on the road, "For them."

At the Bus

Calum's POV

It's like 12:42 p.m. by the time we get back to the busses and as soon as we walk in, Luke and Ashton immediately flop on the couch, falling asleep not even bothering to go to their beds. Michael laughs and goes to his bunk after muttering good night, probably about to watch Netflix. Skyler runs ahead of me into my room. Knowing that she's been through a lot today she's probably getting ready to get to bed as well. I go to the bathroom to give her some space for a few minutes, but when I walk into my room I'm immediately attracted to the view.

In only her underwear and one of my shirts, Skyler stands facing away from me right now, texting on her phone.Coming up from behind, I wrap my arms around her.

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear," I sing softly, kissing her up and down her neck. She giggles and turns around,

"Like what you see," She says flirtatiously.

"Your kinda hot babe, it's kind of hard not to like what I see," I say before closing the space between us.

"Oh, so you remembered what I said this morning?" She smirks raising her eyebrows.

"Um, how could I forget something like that," I state the obvious as she shakes her head and crashes her lips against mine once again, tugging on the hem my shirt.

"Off." listening, tossing it to the side of the room. I pick her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and walk her over to the bed falling on top of her, we burst out laughing.

"You okay?" I ask and she nods. I kiss her neck softly, stopping to suck on her sweet spot. Once I find it her hands go to my hair and tugs gently as I moan into her neck quietly.

"Stop teasing!" She whines. I laugh as I slowly take her shirt off and I stop to look at her, really look at her.

"Damn, how'd I end up so lucky?" I murmur. She blushes,

"Are you kidding me? I should be asking you the same thing!" She says motioning to me, "Calum, if anything I am the lucky one."

"Stop, stop it right now." I say grabbing her face in my hands, "We are lucky to have each other. I mean I can't imagine my life without you in it, Sky." She looks at me. 

"I'm serious. And if you think you're not good enough for me, you're wrong because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." I bring her face to mine and kiss her more passionately than I have ever kissed her before. That kiss was a promise, a promise that couldn't be broken.