32

Calum's POV

    This was usually the time I hated, but this year I actually felt like there was something worth celebrating. It was just something about my birthday that I didn't enjoy. Maybe the fact that I was getting one year closer to dying or the fact that I felt so alone, but today was different.

    "Happy Birthday, buddy!" Michael's voice boomed through the room, waking both me and Skyler. We are soon joined by three other bodies pouncing on top of us, their weight crushing us into the bed.

    "What the hell—" Skyler groans from underneath Ashton.

    "Oh, this is way more fun when Skyler is here!" He giggles. I roll my eyes, at the three boys and begin to push them off one by one.

    "Yeah, now get your asses off of her," I laugh before rolling over to Skyler, ignoring the obnoxious boys, and pulling her body close to my warm one, "You okay, babe?"

    "Mhm," She mumbles, coming out more as a growl, "Just a little ticked off that Michael thought it was okay to do that." I laugh stroking her hair,

"They do that every year, Sky."

    "Yeah, it's tradition!" Ashton pipes up.

    "Tradition, my ass." She mumbles as she turns to me, sighing then replacing her frustrated look with a grin, "Happy 20th, babe." She leaves a kiss on my nose before getting out of bed.

    "Wait, Sky, don't leave," I whine.

    "I'm making breakfast," She laughs, "And besides, you got three idiots right here you can cuddle with." Before I could even open my mouth to say something they launch themselves onto the queen size bed.

"I fucking hate this band."

    "Oh yeah, I've definitely missed band cuddles," Michael confirmed earning a small laugh from the three of us.

    "I love you guys," Ashton says sincerely.

    "Aw, Ashton," Michael coos, "That was the the sweetest and most cheesiest ass thing I've ever heard, but I'll have to agree."

    "Thanks for the birthday wake up, guys, love you."

    "Can we shut up with the emotional shit and just cuddle now? I'm gonna cry if we keep this up any longer," Michael whines.

"Whose leg am I laying on?"

"Luke, I swear to god, if that's your hand I'm going to chop off your nut sack."

Skyler's POV

    Calum didn't want a big party, so we only invite the boys and their family to his house. I was in the kitchen with Joy and Mali getting the food ready when Calum came down stairs, a smile painted across his face.

    "Well, you look happy," Joy points out at her son, "Happy Birthday, sweetie."

    "Thanks mum," Calum smiles even wider kissing his mum's cheek, "And I'm very happy because not only is it my birthday, but..." He trails raising his eyebrows as he take me in his arms from behind.

    "Well? Spit it out!"

    "We got a confirmed wedding date!" He cheers, as I spin around shocked.

    "You did not!" I gasp.

    "December 12th, 2017 will the day you will get rid your awful last name and replace it with mine," He proudly says.

    "Oh my god, Calum," I say breathlessly, "We're really getting married."

    "Hell yeah we are!" He cheers once more before pulling me into a longing kiss.

    "Language!" Joy hisses swatting her son's arm, "But congrats, you two. Oh, I'm so excited!" Soon after that both Mali and Joy leave the kitchen, giving us some space to celebrate,

    "You know what else we have to do right?" Calum asks.

    "What's that?"

    "Well we are going to be married, and married couples live together, so..."

    "I would hope they live together," I laugh before stopping myself and realizing what he was trying to say, "Oh my god, Calum."

    "We're going to go house hunting next week," He states pecking my lips, "Anywhere in the world, name it, and we'll be on our way."

    "That sounds amazing, Calum, but I can't be the only making the decision," I admit, "What do you want?"

    "Hm," I watch him ponder, "I think I want a little bit of California, a little bit of London sky. A little bit of open ocean, with a New York state of mind?" I roll my eyes,

    "I like that as well, even if it is straight out of song lyrics," I laugh.

    "Good, 'cause I really can't wait to start our life together," Calum smiles brightly as he leans down to kiss me lovingly. I smile into the kiss,

    "Me too."

    "Fuck it," Calum breathes deeply as he suddenly lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carrying me to the guest bedroom down stairs. Without disconnecting our lips, Calum kicks the door closed before pressing me up against it.

    "Couldn't wait could you?" I snicker against his mouth.

    "Hell no," Calum growls, running his hands up and down the sides of my body. I pull away, smirking as I begin pushing him farther into the room and onto the bed.

    "Good, because I don't think I could either," I say hovering above him.

Calum's eyes darken, pulling my hips down and closing the distance between us. His fingers dig into my waist as he deepens the kiss, his tongue tracing over my lips. A moan escapes my lips as his hands travel lower, squeezing my butt lightly. With this sudden action, Calum flips me over so now that he is above me.

    "You're wearing too much clothes," I mumble tugging on the hem of his Nirvana tee, throwing the shirt over his head as he soon begins to do the same to mine.

    "I could the same about you, baby." His voice making me melt underneath his touch. The rest of our clothes soon following after until our skin was the only thing that separated us from our hearts.

    "Cal—" I breath, my hands stuck in his hair as he leaves trails of kisses down my jaw, neck, and collarbone.

"Ready?" Calum asks, breathing heavily.

I take his face in my hands, touching our foreheads together, and nod. Leaving a lingering kiss on my forehead, he leans over grabbing the silver packet out of his jeans pocket and rips it open

    "Oh my fucking god, Cal," I whine, "Hurry up.". Calum chuckles lightly as he positions himself. Kissing my lips gently, he pushes himself in.

    "Shit, Sky," He groans, biting my lip, "I love you so much baby girl, so fucking much."

His breathing quickens as I bite my lip, resisting the urge to scream his name, knowing his family is under the same roof as my finger nails leave trails of red down his back.

    After reaching our climax, Calum drops down next to me pulling me into his arms and kissing me passionately.

"How was that for your birthday present?" I smirk.

    "Definitely the best birthday sex I've ever had," Calum admits.

"Maybe we can go for round two tonight?" I say, biting my lip. Calum grinning widely,

"Oh, baby, we're going to be up all night," He says, lowering his voice. My eyes widen, my mouth opening to say something until he cuts me off with his lips and leaves me wanting more when he pulls away and winks,

"I'm going to go shower."