24

2 months After Incident

Skyler's POV

"So, Skyler," Calum starts, grabbing my attention. Sitting back on the tour bus in the back lounge playing Fifa, I sit in his lap as his arms wrapped around my waist holding his controller while I'm holding mine lazily in my hands.

    "Hm?" I respond, too focused on the game to look away. He laughs and grabs the remote out of my hands, before turning the game off completely.

    "Hey!" I whine, "I was kicking your ass!" He raises his eyebrows and looks at me with a smile he couldn't hold back,

"Are you ready to listen now?"

    "I guess," I sigh as Calum chuckles pulling me back on his lap.

    "Good, because I need to talk to you about something." I gasp, my hand flying over my mouth,

    "Oh my god, is this about Michael and I pranking you last weekend because I swear, he made me do it!" His jaw drops.   

    "That was you two?" He asks, I laugh nervously,

    "Yes, but," I point out, "Look on the bright side, you did get a coupon for the next time. So that's a bonus."

    Last week, Michael was getting bored at one of the arenas we were at so he decided that it was time to have a little fun with Calum. Long story short, Michael tricked Calum into calling a stripper company to come, thinking he was ordering pizza instead. Calum was so embarrassed because it wasn't the first time he's had something like this happen to him.

"Can we not bring that back up?" He asks, ignoring my giggling.

"I guess."

"Will this make you stop?" Calum smiles devilishly, his hands grazing my hips.

    "No Calum, don't!" I beg, "I know what— Cal, Stop!" I squeal as he begins to tickle me, just below my rib cage. Laughing uncontrollably, as I try to catch my breath I yell,

    "Calum Thomas Hood!"

    "Skyler, is that you? Are you o— Oh shit," Michael comes rushing in, a panicked look plastered across his face. But then he sees Calum  straddling me on the couch, pinning my arms above my head and his whole expression changes,

"Well then, I'll just leave the two of you back at it, yeah?"

    "No, Michael help!" I yell after he leaves the awkward situation, but he never comes back. Calum leans down, centimeters away from my lips and whispers,

    "I'll stop when you're able to listen." My eyes flicker down to his lips.

    "Sorry what? You distracted me," I smirk.

    "Well then, I guess that means..." He smiles as he begins to tickle me again.

    "Okay, okay, okay! Stop, I promise!" I break and he pulls away. As I lay on the couch, trying to catch my breath, he stays in his position with a leg on either side of me.

"You're insane!" I breath.

    "Only insane about you though, right?" He grins, winking at me before I burst out laughing.

    "Yeah, I know, but you love it." He smiles cheekily, before adjusting the two of us so that we were in the position we originally started.

    "So what's up, Hood?"

    "So you know how it's December and the holidays are coming up?" I nod, "Well, we usually get a couple weeks off to go visit our families and just wind down a bit before hitting the road again."

    "So, I'm wondering if you would like to go home with me for the holidays? My family loves you, Sky, and they haven't seen you in so long. Plus, it would be a pretty jerk move of me if I didn't take you home with me." I laugh.

"I mean it would be pretty rude not to introduce my family to my girlfriend."

    "True."

    "I want you to enjoy the holidays. With people who will always love you immensely," He kisses my forehead and looks at me, "So what do you think?"

    "I think," I say kissing his nose, "That that is a wonderful idea." He grins from ear to ear.

"I would love to spend the holidays with you, Calum."

    "I can't wait to spend them with you, Sky."

____________________________

Hey everybody! (We don't have to live this way;)

So i woke up this morning to find a comment on this story, that just really made my day.

lovingthelostboylife has been a follower of mine for sometime now, and this morning her comment said:

I was so shocked to see that one of my original followers from 5secondsofsummerfanfiction.
com  said that my stories have them the push to join wattpad, I started to cry.

People like lovingthelostboylife are the reasons why I want to write for you guys, and why I work so hard to give you a good product. I love to write, and from hearing what you guys think, my love for it grows everyday.

So for those reasons, this chapter is dedicated to lovingthelostboylife . Thank you for continuing to support my work<3

- Amber xx