7

Skyler's POV

We get to the busses, and see everyone running around. We look at each other confused and head into what I'm guessing is the guys' bus.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" Ashton yells at Calum. The two other boys shortly run out to the main space, joining us.

"CALUM, YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK!" Michael spats, but notices me and his mouth drops. "IT'S ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME!" I blush and laugh with Calum.

"Are we missing someth—? HOLY SHIT!" Ashton squeals excitedly after realizing I'm standing there and hugs me tightly,"We are never letting you go again! EVER!"

"Hey hands off my girl, Ash!" Cal says out of jealousy, pulling me by my waist back into his arms, I look at him with my eyebrows raised, "Uh-I mean, she's my best friend," He coughs.

"Nice save, buddy," Michael dryly laughs, shaking his head as Calum's face turns red.

"So whatcha you doing here?" Luke speaks up, forgetting he was here because of how quiet he was.

"You want to tell them?" Cal looks down to me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Michael screams, his eyes wide, "CALUM, YOU JUST REUNITED WITH HER YESTERDAY AND YOU ALREADY GOT HER PREGNANT?" We burst out laughing.

"Mikey! No, I'm not pregnant!" I confirm.

"Well, what is it then?"

"I'm going on tour with you guys!" I exclaim excitedly. Their mouthes drop, and soon bring me into a group hug, jumping up and down.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Michael yells, "This tour keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" He says out of breath. I smile and look at Calum who is smiling as well. He kisses my forehead as a friendly gesture, and wraps an arm across my shoulder.

"Let's get you settled then, shall we?" He asks.

"We shall," I laugh ignoring Michael's chorus of squeals and other unidentified noises.

"Michael, shut the hell up will ya'?" Luke groans.

"You shut up, Luke," Michael shoots back, throwing a pillow at the blonde's face.

"They're probably going to be bunking together, if you know what I mean," Ashton smirks behind us. I look over my shoulder and give him a death glare. He sees me and shuts up and I laugh, noticing that Calum saw the whole thing.

"God, I'm so glad you're here," Calum sighs in relief,  "Now I don't have to be surrounded by idiots all the time."

"Aw, but I am," I joke, playfully hitting his arm.

"Hey," He whines then laughs as we continue walking to the back of the bus, "Luckily for us, we get an actual room. The other boys get the bunks."

"How come?"

"Well, we each got a request for what we want on the bus," Calum explains, "Michael, of course, wanted his Xbox,  Ashton wanted lots of coffee, and Luke just wanted a TV." I let out a small laugh. Of course, Michael wanted his Xbox. 

We finally got to Calum's room, and I have to admit it was pretty big for a tour bus. The bed was right in the middle and on the wall facing it was a TV and on the sides were drawers and shelves, but then I notice something out of the corner of my eye.

"You kept it?" I look to him. Grabbing the necklace I gave him before he left.

"Of course I did! I wear it during the shows for good luck," He blushes, "And it worked because it helped me find you."We stand there looking at each other for what seems like an eternity until Calum walks over and tilts my chin up to look him directly in the eyes,

"I really like you, Sky," He whispers under his breath before meeting his lips with mine. Calum wraps his arms around me and picks me up, walking me over to the bed. He lays me down and climbs on top of me. As I tangle my hands in his hair, Calum swipes his tongue across my bottom lip in order to deepen the kiss, but of course, we're interrupted by one of the boys, 

"Oh shit! Guys they're going at it!" Michael yells, the other two run in almost immediately after that.

"Perves," I smirk. Calum sighs and sits up, turning around looking at them with a murderous look.

"You think it's possible to get some alone time?" He glares at them. They laugh.

"Didn't have enough alone time last night Cal?" Ashton teases. Calum bounces up and runs toward them, chasing after the scared boys. I laugh and lie there silently, listening to what's going to happen next.

"Ah! Shit, Calum we didn't mean- Ow!" I heard things being thrown and Michael scream like a little girl. I laugh as Calum walks back clapping his hands together, smiling.

"Now, where were we?" He says climbing back onto he bed looking down at me.

"You kicked their asses didn't you?" I smirk, cocking a brow.

"Oh yeah," Calum chuckles and gives me a deep kiss, "They won't be coming back anytime soon."

"Damn, your so badass." I say impressed and kiss him again, "Can we cuddle now? PLEEEAASSE!" I mimic, getting pulled into him,

"Thought you would never ask," He smiles into my hair, "Wanna play a game?" 

"Sure, Why not?" 

"Okay," Calum giggle, "I like you so much that I would kill anyone who tries to hurt or lay hands on you."

"Kill? That's a bit much don't you think?"

"For you, I'd do anything," Calum smiles, and I blush, "Now, c'mon! You're turn."

"Ugh, fine. I like you so much that I would handcuff myself to you so that I could never leave your side."

"I wouldn't mind that actually," He says thinking about it. I roll my eyes.

"So when do you want to get the tattoos?" I bring up.

"I was actually thinking about getting them at the next city, that okay?"

"Whatever is fine with you," I yawn, before kissing his nose.

"That tickles!" Calum giggles and I laugh.

"You're so cute when you laugh," I blurt out.

"Your cute all together," Calum says poking my cheek. After a while we stop talking and put in a movie, Monsters Inc., Calum's favorite.

"You can choose the next one," He offers.

"Nah, you usually choose the ones I like anyways," I yawn once more, snuggling closer into his chest. I begin to doze off when I hear, Calum say,

"Good night beautiful, I hope this'll never change."

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wooo! Chapter 8 is here!

Hope you guys like it! Tell me if you do!

- Amber xx