Epilogue Pt. 2

*please read author's note at the end*

Calum's POV

    "You ready, man?"

They sit on the couch, all dressed in matching tuxes, watching me pace the room. The three best men looking at me worried.

    "Woah, Cal," Luke stands up, grabbing me by the shoulders and stopping me in place, "You're going to end up all the way back to Australia if you keep pacing like that." He probably was right, I needed to stop worrying.

    "I know, I know. I just--I don't want to screw up," I say letting out a deep sigh.

    "Calum," Michael laughed, "Let's be real for a second. Out of everyone in the band, you out of all of us are the second person to least likely to screw up on their wedding day."

"Whose the first?"

"Ashton," Luke and Michael say in unison.

    "Yeah, and even if you do mess up, Skyler is still going to love you no matter what, Cal," Ashton adds, "Besides, Skyler is probably doing the exact same thing right now." We sit there in silence before bursting out laughing.

    "Yeah, never mind. Forget I said that," Ashton giggles, "Cal, you're screwed." I sigh,

"I'm glad you guys are here with me right now," I admit, "I don't know what I would do without you three."

"We're always here for you, Cal," Luke assures, "Even when we have some rough patches, we're still here."

"Who would've thought that Calum would be the first one to get hitched," Ashton chuckles.

"I honestly thought it would be Michael first."

"I'd be first to do what?"  

Skyler's POV

    "Alright, alright, let's get moving ladies!" Joy beams excitedly entering the room as she comes around the other side of me to gather up my dress. I take a look in the full length mirror one last time, and smile.

"Aw, honey you look gorgeous," Joy gawks, resting a hand on my bare shoulder of my sleeveless dress. I smooth the lace fabric of my dress, and look at how the sweetheart neckline pulls the whole look together.

    "Thank you, Joy. Mali, wasn't wrong about this dress," I laugh, admiring the piece.

Calum and I decided on having a somewhat small wedding on a secluded beach in Malibu, only inviting the people that mattered to us most. But I soon realized that I wouldn't have anyone walking me down the isle to give me away. Not my mom, not my dad. My family left me.

Looking around, I spot Mali and asked her to go grab the one person I could think of. She nods and disappears, coming back moments later.

    "Sky, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

    "Everything is fine," I breath, "I just need to ask you something."

    "Anything, love."

    "Ashton, can you give me away?" I look up at the tall boy and he smiles, hooks his forearm with mine and kisses my forehead.

    "I'd love too, Sky."

    My curled blonde hair, whirls around me in the ocean breeze as Ashton and I take our place at the end of the isle. Mali and Zoe are already standing to the left of the alter in their powder blue bridesmaid dresses, while i shift my gaze to the right side seeing Michael and Luke in their clean, black tuxes.