Heartbroken

~Ally's POV~

I've been avoiding Camila and Lauren lately, and I'm pretty sure they noticed. What will all our Harmonizers think? I know most of our fandom ships them as more than friends, but still. The media. for sure, will go completely nuts, they will receive harsh critics that will probably damage their self-esteems. And as the oldest, its like my duty to take care of my 'sisters'. Especially in the bible, it says the men and women were made ONLY for one another, no gays, lesbians or bisexuals.

 My thoughts were interrupted with the sound of the doorbell. I was surprised to see the one and only NIall Horan standing at my door. "Hey Niall" I said cheerfully. "H-Hey Ally" he stuttered "I was wondering if you'd like to go bowling with me? I've got these passes to 'Pete's Super Rockin' Playtime Bowl' and they expire tomorrow so wanna go? I-ts not a date or anything, its just neither of the lads will go with me".

"Sure Ni! Let me just get changed" I said.

(*Ally's outfit pic on the side. Not sure if it will show though cuz its my first time uploading a pic*)

 ~Normani's POV~

Since Ally went somewhere with Niall, Camila is taking a nap, Lauren and Dinah are at the studio recording their individual parts and Lexie is on a date with Keaton.

My phone started ringing and I immediately recognize the caller I.D., "Hey Arin!". "Hey Normani" Arin said in a gloomy voice "Listen, I don't think this relationship is working out and I think we should break up. I like someone else and clearly so do you".

What? Oh.. I guess he must've saw that thing on Louis and I on that celebrity news channel.

"Oh. Okay then" I said, then the phone line went dead and I found tears rolling down my face. I really liked Arin.

Suddenly I found myself turning on the engine of my car and driving God knows where. I pulled to a random driveway on the side of a hotel and cried to myself. "Mani?" said a familiar voice outside the car. I got out, "Louis?". How did I get here?, I thought, I must've been driving without thinking.

I noticed Louis' eyes were red and bloodshot. He'd been crying. "What are you doing here?" he asked, "I-I really don't know". "Well since you're here, might as well come inside'. I walked through his hotel room door and took a seat on the couch next to him. "Why are you crying?" I asked, "Eleanor br-ok-e up w-ith m-me" he said in between sobs. Wow, I thought, I've never seen this side of Louis before. You cant blame him actually, he dated Eleanor for 2 years.

"Why would she do that?"

"S-She said that she didnt feel anything for me any-mo-re and that the hate she was getting was all t-oo muc-h".

I feels so bad, he looks so heartbroken, I knew he reaallyyyy loved Eleanor. I have stopped crying because I had to stay strong for Louis. "Hey come here" I said embracing him in a long and comforting hug.

~Louis' POV~

Being in Normani's arms makes me forget everything in the world. Makes me forget what just happend with Eleanor and I.

Its just me and her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY GUYSS!!!!! IM BACK!!!! did u guys miss me? I FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO UPDATE!! THE LIBRARY!! i come here all the time so why not?

kk, anyways did u guys like the chapter?

so:

Who ships Loumani?

Who ships Nally?

Lemme know what you think :)

Dont forget to comment, vote and follow :)))

-Althea, daughter of Pluto