Learn To Love Again (Camren/Fifth Harmony fanfic)

~Ally's POV~

Its all my fault. This wasn't suppose to happen. My thoughts taunting me with the feeling of guilt, as I sat in the hospital chair outside the emergency room, with 3 of my bestest friends. Lauren, Dinah and Normani. I buried my face in my hands, as the horrible memory from earlier today came back.

*FLASHBACK*

"C'mon, Mila" I pleaded. "Nooooo" she said taking a bite from a slice a pizza, "Why me?".

"Because, Dinah and Normani are on their double date with their boyfriends and Lauren is taking a nap" I said.

"Why cant you go by yourself?"

"Because groceries are heavy and im not strong enough to carry them all. C'mon dont be lazy" I said hands on my hips "I'll buy you frozen pizza"

When i said 'pizza' Camila quickly tossed my car keys and darted for the car. Typical Camila. The grocery store was 5min away from our LA beach house that Simon bought us when we got signed, so it was no biggie. When I parked our car in the grocery store parking lot, the parking lot was almost empty, Camila wouldnt stop texting. Thats when i got an idea. I put on an evil smirk and started tickiling Camila. "S-St-op A-l-ly" she said between laughter. I was about to stop when something caught my eye.

I look over Camila's side of the car and see a huge truck coming towards our car not to far away. "BRAKES! THE BRAKES BROKEN! WATTCHH OUUT!!!!" was all i heard before everything went black.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

My thoughts were interrupted with 5 guys, whom i've come to know as Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles.

Yup, One Direction.

You see, Camila met Harry during the XFactor and have been inseperatable since. Harry walked towards where me, Lauren, Dinah and Normani were sitting with the 4 guys right behind him.

"Where is she?!" he said as calmly as he could. "We came as soon as our concert was over" Niall explained. "She's in t-the e-mer-gency ro-om" said Lauren between sobs. "Its going to be alright, Ally" said Normani rubbing circles on my back, trying to comfort me.

"Wow Ally! You look horrible!" Zayn said so suddenly.

He was right. Because of the incident, I have a huge gash on my leg, a bruise on my forehead, scratches on my arms and a few broken ribs. But, Camila was much worse, since that truck hit her side of the car.

Louis slapped Zayn's shoulder and whispered, "So not a good time". "No, its fine. I know i dont look my best" I responded.

I checked twitter and saw that we were trending #PrayforCamila and #Prayfor5H. "You guys can take the seats over there" Normani pointed to the seats across from ours.

*2 hours later*

The entire time Camila was in the E.R. (emergency room), I was praying to Jesus that she would turn out okay. I lifted my head, to see that the doctor came out of the E.R. "Are you all here to see Ms Cabello?" he asked. We all nodded. "Well her procedure was a complete sucess and since her hospital room is connected to the E.R. we transfered her to her room. She should be awake." said the doctor.

All 9 of us, ran to Camila's room but Harry beat us to it. He knelt beside her hospital bed and took her hand and kept telling her how much he loves and cares for her. Aww how cute. He stood up so all of us can talk to Camila. Why hasn't she said anything yet? "Camz! We were worried sick about you!" said Lauren crushing Camila with a massive hug. Normani, Dinah and I also joined in the hug. After we pull apart, all of them started bombarding her with questions while i stayed quiet:

-Did you know you're all over the news?

-You're trending on twitter!

-What did they do to you in surgery?

-Was it painful?

-Are you well enough to record?

I've got to stop this. They're scaring her! "Stoooppp" I yelled, everyone turned their attention to me, including Camila who looked freaked out. "Y'all are scaring her! You okay Mila?"

"Ummmm......yeah...i guess...." Camila started "Just one question...who are you people?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Note: What do u think? Should i continue? Make sure to vote and comment :)))*

-Althea