Cheat

LTLA

Hiii guys so so so very very sorry this is a late update its bc it's the first 2 weeks I've been back from the Phillippines and teachers are just dumping work on me I'm really sorry

Anyway hope you'll enjoy this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Camila's POV~

(skipping to the start of the 2nd leg of the tour -- Rio de Janeiro)

--

Omg I can't believe we're in Rio! I've heard so many wonderful things about this place! And the best part is, I get to enjoy it with the love of my life doing what we love to do. We're meeting up with the boys of 1D too, they have a show the day after ours so I'm guessing Perrie, Jade, Ally and Normani are pretty psyched about that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lauren asked, "Oh sorry...I was just thinking how beautiful you are". "Aww Camz" she leaned over to kiss me and I puckered my lips, but Dinah stopped her "Would y'all shut up I'm tryna sleep here before we go to the hotel. And I don't need y'all's kissy noises to disrupt mah beauty sleep".

"We're not that loud" I say in protest but everybody in the car including little mix, Demi and Cher all said "Yes you are!" in unison. "Later babe" Lauren whispered so only I can hear.

When we get to the hotel, me and my girls (haha see what I did there), Demi, Cher and Little Mix went to their own separate rooms. They're probably going to rest since we have a day off tomorrow. "What do you wanna do baby?" I asked, "I don't know. The other girls are pretty tired.....wanna go sightseeing? I hear Rio has like fiestas in the streets every night!" she replied. "Ok let's go!", I grabbed my phone and headed out with my Lolo. I always get all tingly inside when I indicate her as 'mine'. We were blinded my the usual flashes as we exited the Piers Preston hotel and got into a taxi. "Where to?" the driver asked, "Uhh we don't rally know the city that well" I say "Take us to the funnest place in Rio". The driver nodded and drove us to one of those streets where it's like blasting with music and people partying and dancing everywhere. "It's so loud!" said Lauren trying to yell over the music, "C'mon lets dance!" I led her over to the dance floor and danced, well 'tried' is the correct term.

Lauren placed her hands on my waist and her front against my ass and started swaying our hips to the sexy vibe of the music. When the beat quickened its pace, Lauren grinded her front up my ass and I couldn't help but let out a moan "Baby...". Of course she didn't hear me because of the loud music. She switched places so she was now facing me, with that devilish smirk. That same smirk she does after a wobble and she knows what she's done to my ovaries. She got close to my ear and whispered "I saw a lot of guys staring at you, but they have to know who you belong to" oh god that husky voice, I don't even wanna think about the wetness in you-know-where. She bent over and ran her ass down my body, sending shivers through my spine. The things that this girl does to me.

I grabbed her face and smashed my lips on hers. We kissed passionately, until Lauren pulled away so suddenly, I was gonna ask if I did something wrong when she said "What the hell!". Then I realized the guy dancing right beside her just slapped her butt, AW HAWL NAH! No one touches my Lolo. Watch out 'cos Karla Swerve is comin' fo yuh (oh my god Dinah's rubbing off on me) "Hey!" I said "What the hell did you do that for!"

"I couldn't help it, your friend is just so....how you Americans say it...eh hot"

"Yeah, I know she's taken"

"I wouldn't mind a threesome" the guy winked, "That's it!" I said and gave him a hard-ass bitch slap and you can see the red marks across his face caused by my palm. Then a woman came up to him and said something in Portuguese then apologized to us and took the man away clearly pissed. "I'm sorry Lo" I said rubbing the back of my neck, Lauren huffed "Why are you sorry that was totally awesome!". I blushed and looked down, "Aw you're blushing! Anyway, c'mon let go get some food".

We entered a restaurant called 'Mi Amigos' (idk :p). "Hey Camz, I'll be right back I just gotta go to the...uh restroom" said Lauren. I nodded and looked at the menu.

~Lauren's POV~

I'm not actually going to the bathroom, I just saw this guy on the street selling roses and I wanted to buy Camila some. "Um excuse me?" I said, "Mhm?" replied the man.

"How much are these roses?"

"$5 for 1 and $15 for a bouquet"

I gave him $20 and said "Keep the change". He handed me a bouquet of red and white roses, the aroma was very refreshing. "Would you like to write a little message to the special person?" the man asked, "Sure" and i wrote down a little poem for my Camzi, I finished and waved the man goodbye. I turn around and accidentally bump heads with someone, causing me to drop the bouquet. "So sorry..." he said and I detected a familiar voice before looking up, "Lauren?". "Oh my god Luis?". He picked up my bouquet and handed it to me "What are you doing here? Long time no see" I gave him a warm hug.

"I'm visiting some family. How bout you?"

"I'm on tour remember?"

"That's right! My bad"

"It's okay, how's Alexa and Vero and Lucy and everybody?"

"Alexa's a pain in the ass as always" he says jokingly "Vero and Lucy can't get enough of each other, but it's okay, we really miss you"

"I miss you guys too! I have to get back to my date bye Luis! Nice seeing you!"

"Back at cha Jauregui!"

I jog back to the restaurant and see Camila already ordering, god she looks breathtaking. I hide the roses on my back as I walk towards our table, "Hey babe!" she greeted "What do you want?" She pointed to the menu. "I'll have whatever you're having" I said, the waiter nodded and walked away. "Guuueesss what I have" I smirked, "What is it?"Camila asked giddily. I pulled out the bouquet of red & white roses and she gasped.
"Oh Lauren....they're beautiful", I leaned over and kissed her full lips and she returned one whole-heartedly. "Ooh! There's a little card!" Camila smiled and read it out loud

"I want to trace the veins on your
arms that map out your body.

I want to explore the stars that are

in your eyes.

I want to know every hidden corner of your mind,

and all of the universes caught in
your soul.

-L.J"

"Did you write this for me?" my girlfriend asked, "Of course I did. I love you so much Camila Cabello you don't even understand" I said. "Stahp making me blush" she said, "Isn't that my job?" I winked.

We waited for our food for about 10 minutes then ate.

--

After we ate our food, we decided to go back to the hotel, but I think we're a little lost. "Do you remember this street Lo?" Camila asked me, I looked around and I couldn't see anything but a wave of people partying. "We should call a cab" I suggested "Do you know the number?". Camila shook her head, we kept walking into random streets until a limo pulled up and certain curly haired boy came out and said "Need a ride ladies?". "Harry!" Camila exclaimed and ran to give him a big hug. I got kinda jealous but remembered he has a girlfriend. I greeted Harry and the other boys who came out just to say hi. "How did you guys find us?" I asked, "We were on our way to the hotel when we saw you guys walking" Louis answered. Their chauffeur drove us to the hotel just in time, "Are you boys excited to see your girls?" asked Camila then mumbled "Oh god, that sounds so cheesy".

We were walking towards the hotel room when suddenly Camila had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong Mila?" asked Liam, "What's wrong baby?" I also asked comforting her. "How could you Lauren?! After everything!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. Baby, plea--" I try, "NO! Don't call me that!"

The boys rush to our hotel room and banged on the door. Soon enough, everybody was out in the hall witnessing our screaming match. "How could you cheat on me?! I loved you!!" she yelled, "I-I didn't cheat on you Camila, why would you think that? I love you" I said walking closer to her but as I take 1 step forward she takes 2 steps back.

Dinah runs towards Camila and says "Mila please calm down". "I will not calm down! Y'know what fine! I don't fucking need you!" she pointed at me and ran into the elevator dropping her phone on the way.

I had tears down my face at this point. Why would she think I cheated on her? That is until I picked up her phone and saw the celebrity news article that said:

Fifth Harmony rising star Lauren Jauregui CAUGHT CHEATING

The article showed me and Luis earlier when we bumped heads, but the photo looks like we were leaning in to kiss each other and another photo shows Luis handing me the roses which made it look like he had originally bought them for me.

Well fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys :)) did y'all like the chapter?

This chapter is dedicated to @SemiRock12 :))

20 comments for next chappie

And follow me on twitter (I'm really active) @bowsnstripes I follow back just ask. If u have any questions about the fic tweet me or DM me :)

-Althea, daughter of Pluto