Emergency

~Camila's POV~

I haven't gotten a text from Hades in a week. Weird. But I don't care, this week has been the happiest week of my life. Lauren took me out on dates every night, how did I get so lucky to call her mine? We even came out with our relationship to the media, simply because we love each other too much to hide.

I walk into the living room to see Normani and Louis making out. "Get a room you two!" I said making them pull apart. "It's not like you and Lauren do" Normani smirked

"We do actually, yes".

"Lies!" Louis exclaimed "Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah" he continued "Remember yesterday when I came to drop off Mani's jacket she'd left in my car, I found you and Lauren practically trying to eat each other's faces off on top of the piano.

I stuck my tongue out at him, having no response. I went into Lauren's room, "Camz come cuddle" she said patting the seat next to her. I smile and give her a quick kiss before snuggling close to her.

We decided to watch 'The Notebook' and we were both crying by the end credits. "Lolo I'm hungry" I whine,
"Wanna go out and get some pizza?she asked, "This is why you're the best girlfriend ever, you know exactly what I want".

--pizza place--

"What can I get you, beautiful?" the waiter winked, "I'll get 4 slices of Hawaiian pizza and a coke". "Anything for the beautiful lady" he winked again, "And I'll get 2 slices of pepperoni pizza with a side of stay away from my girlfriend you prick" said Lauren. The guy nodded and scurried away.

"Jealous Lauren is so hot" I blurted, I covered my mouth after I said it, feeling embarrassed. Lauren chuckled lightly and gave me a light kiss. "Here are your orders ma'am" said the waiter.

I finished all 4 of my pizza in 5 minutes and Lauren was only half-way on her first slice. "Lauren, I love you but you eat waaayyy too slow".
"No it's just you eat way too fast" she muffled. After Lauren finished, I offered to pay the bill.

My phone buzzed and I was praying it wasn't Hades, thankfully it was Dinah.

Come to the hospital it's an emergency

I showed the text to Lauren and we exited the pizza place, only to be met by the paparazzi. Yayy! (that was sarcasm)

"Camila look here!"

"Lauren over here!

"Are you only together for publicity?"

"I said look here!"

That last paparazzi grabbed my wrist and squeezed it, hard and tight. "Owwww!" I yelp in pain. Lauren pushed the guy so hard he knocked down 5 other men with him. "Don't fucking touch my girlfriend, asshole" Lauren spat and we ran to the car.

"Baby, are you okay?" asked Lauren, I rubbed my wrist and kissed her forehead "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for standing up for me babe". "I would never let anyone hurt you Camz" she said.

"I love you so much, Lauren"

"I love you more, Camz"

--hospital--

"What happened?" I asked Ally who was sitting next to Dinah, who was comforting a crying Lexie. "Keaton, Wes and Drew went rock climbing and at a high peak, Keaton's harness broke". Lauren gasped "Oh my god", "That's horrible!" I add.

"He broke most of his ribs and half of his spinal cord" Normani continued.

I walk over to Wes and Drew who were sitting in another pair of chairs. "Are you guys okay?" I ask, Drew shook his head. I gave them both a hug, Wes looked like he'd been crying, I noticed he was holding something in his hand. "Wes can I see that?"

"Sure, it's the part of Keat's harness that broke".

I examined the rope and I come to a dreadful conclusion. The rope didn't brake........it was cut. But who would do such a thing?

Suddenly, a stretcher with a group of nurses burst through the door, with Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn following behind. What are they doing here? I stiffen at the sight of Zayn. "Camila?" he said an I take a step back, Zayn gives me a confused look. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask, "Oh god it's terrible!" says Louis. "Harry got jumped in an alley somewhere and has multiple bruises and cuts" Liam explained, "Do you know who did it?" I ask.

"No" answered Niall "It's weird though they didn't take his watch or his necklace or his wallet".

-1 hour later-

Now that I'm done torturing your friends, guess who's next? Lauren. If you don't want her to get hurt, come to 145 Veiwmount Drive tomorrow, alone -Hades

I re-read the text twice. No. No not my Lolo. I would do anything to protect her, if Zayn really is Hades I need to know why. I grab him and pull him into an empty hallway. "What's up Mila?" he said, "Don't 'what's up Mila' me! You know exactly what's up! I know you're Hades!" I exclaim.

His eyes filled with anger and fear "You think I'm Hades? Mila I'm on your side. I get texts too". Zayn showed me the past texts Hades sent him. Wow he really isn't Hades, "He threatened to hurt Perrie, Camila. Hades even broke into her hotel room and took a picture of her sleeping just to prove that he can get to her".

"I saw you at my house--that day of the party"

"I only thought Lexie was Hades because she looked so secretive and always had a sort of guilty look on her face, but she's good at hiding it".

"I don't think Lexie is Hades" I tell him "Because Hades sent me a text saying he was the one who did those things to Keaton and Harry. I'm sure he wouldn't hurt her own boyfriend"

Zayn sighed "We'll figure it out" and we went back to the others.

~Ally's POV~

"Ugh! C'mon" I yelp as I bang the vending machine, my Cheetos was stuck in there. "Here let me help" said Niall behind me, he gave it a good 2 not-too hard punches and my bag of Cheetos came. "Thanks Ni"

"Y'welcome"

"Hey Ally?" he said looking up at me "Hmm?", "I'm sorry" he says. I giggle "Sorry for wha--" I was cut off when Niall's lips crashed into mine, I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands snake to my hips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant it to him, out tongues fight for dominance, Niall eventually wins.

While I'm kissing Niall, I felt so much emotion and passion put into it, I've never felt that with Troy. When air was an issue we pull away, "Ally I really like you-- wait no I love you".

"I.....I...love you too Niall"

What did that just come out of my mouth? But I knew from the bottom of my heart that I meant it. This time, I kiss him and he doesn't hesitate to give me as much passion. "We should go back to the others" I say pulling away. He nods and laces our fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :)) did y'all like the chapter?

1. Who do YOU think is on team Hades? (remember there's 3 of them)

2. Should Camila go to that address Hades texted her?

3. LTLA is ending in about 6-7 chapters. Would y'all like a sequel?

Ps. For ppl who don't like E3 and 5H bring friends in this story, it's just that almost every fanfic involves Keaton being Lauren's ex and he gets jealous over Lauren and Camz and he tries to break them up blah blah blah I just wanted to change it up sorry if u dnt like it.

5+comments and 20+votes for next chappie :)

Pps. Y'all will know the first member of team Hades next chappie ;)

-Althea, daughter of Pluto