On The Inside

This chapter is dedicated to @AlexaDirectioner1 :)) go check out her camren fanfic it's awesome :))

And also bcuz I think I have her a hint of what happens to Lauren in the end....oops. This is why sometimes I dnt wanna reply to ur comments (even though I REAALLYY want to) bcuz I know I might ramble on too much and give y'all hints on what happens

Anyways enjoy the suspence!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Camila's POV~

I decided to go home with Lauren and Ally so Dinah and Normani are staying with Lexie at the hospital. I'm feel guilty about not telling Lauren or the other girls about the recent text from Hades, then again if I tell Lauren she will definitely stop me from going, which makes her Hades target #3. And If Lauren ever gets hurt because of me.....I don't know what I'll do with myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by audible sniffling beside me. "Ally, what's wrong?" I ask putting my arm around her

"I-I cheated on Troy"

"What? Ally I've known you for a month now and you would be the last person I would think to ever cheat on their boyfriend.....who was it?"

"I-I was N-Niall. I think I love him...but I love Troy too, I don't know I'm really confused right now"

"Ally" I start "My advice to you is, and this may sound cliché but, I think you should follow your heart. If you're meant to be with either of them, your heart will guide you to the right path. You just need to trust in your heart that it will guide you to the right person".

"Thanks Mila" she says giving me a hug. "Camz?" says Lauren walking into the room, "Hmm?". "Can you come with me to the studio, I think I left my leather jacket there".

"Sure".

--studio--

"Ugh! It's not there" said Lauren checking the lounge room once more.

The studio was in construction to expand so our rehearsals had to be postponed till a few weeks from now. Besides, I'm not ready to memorize the lyrics of our songs and dance moves. My head blacks out every time I feel pressured or nervous as it is.

"Baby is there a lost and found?" I ask, "Yeah I already checked. It's not there!" she said throwing her hands up in the air. "That was my favorite jacket" Lauren sighed, "Did you check the recording booth?" I ask.

"No but I guess it's worth a try............FOUND IT!"

"Thanks babe" says Lauren giving me a kiss on the cheek, "That's all I get?" I pout. "Later" she winked, I blushed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" said Lauren to the guy she just bumped into. "I'm Jacob", "I'm Lauren". Lauren and that Jake guy, whatever his name is have been talking for almost 20 minutes, not even acknowledging I was standing right next to her. He was clearly flirting with her and she was going along with it like Lauren, I'm right here!

I follow my guts and run to the bathroom, with tears streaming down my face. "Camila! Wait!" yelled Lauren trailing behind me but I didn't stop. I lock myself in a bathroom stall and cry. "Camila....please come out" Lauren said softly from the other side of the door. "Why? So I can watch you flirt with that Jacob guy?" I snap, "What?! You think I'm flirting with him? Camila, how many times do I have to tell you? I only want you, no one else. I love you Camz"

"Baby girl......please come out" she pleaded. "Why would you love me?" I cried "I'm just a girl who fucking lost her memory and can't remember shit". "Camila I love you because you see the best in me and make me wanna be a better person. I love you because you're so kind and sweet and put other people needs ahead of your own even though you don't need to. I love you because when I'm with you, you make me the happiest person on earth like its just the two of us, no one else. I love your slightly crooked teeth. I love the way you show a bit of your tongue in in pictures when smiling. I love your voice the way how angelic it sounds. I love your---"

I cut her off and open the door. "Okay I think that's enough" I lightly giggle. "Is that a giggle I hear?" she teases "Do you believe me now?". I nod. "I'm in love with you and all your little things" Lauren sang as she wiped a tear from my cheek. "We should get back, Ally's waiting" I say about to exit the stall, but I was stopped when Lauren banged me against the wall and pinned my wrists above my head. She starts kissing my neck, "I think Ally can wait a bit longer, don't cha think?" she says seductively.

"Y-Yea-h" I stuttered. She crashed our lips and started kissing me rough and hard. Lauren starts grinding her hips on me and I try to do the same and match her pace. I let out a little moan. I remember the last time we has this kind of intense make-out session, the elevator, that time I had complete control. This time I have no control what-so-ever.

She's begging entrance with her tongue and I grant it to her. Our tongues swirl in each others mouths and a soft moan escapes her lips. Ugh that's such a turn on, I could listen to her moans all day. My moans got louder as Lauren thrusts harder on me "Oh god Lauren, yes!" I scream. Lauren pulls away from my lips, heavily breathing and starts giving me butterfly kisses around my neck. I take one of my hands and start kneading it against Lauren's right breast "Mmf Camz" she moans. Her hand goes down to my ass and gives it a light squeeze.

As things were about to get more heated as it is, my goddamn phone just HAD to ring. "Hello?" I say on the phone, "Mila?" It was Ally "Where are you? You said you'd be back in 15 minutes, y'all have been gone for an hour and 45 minutes!".

I give Lauren a look saying 'we should probably go before Ally gets anymore worried and gives us a hour lecture'.

"Ok we're sorry, we lost track of time. Lauren and I will be there as soon as we can". I hang up.

I look at Lauren and she is biting her lip, I lean in and give her one more kiss before we go.

--at the house--

When Lauren and I walk in the house, I notice Dinah and Lexie sitting on the couch with Ally. "When did you guys come back?" Lauren asked, "Like 10 minutes ago" Dinah replied "The doctor said visiting hours are over so we had to come home and Normani said she'd stay with Louis tonight". I nodded understandably. "It's getting late. C'mon Camz" said Lauren leading me to her room. "Camila?" said Lauren stroking my hair while I rested my head on her chest

"Yeah?"

"Well I've been thinking and....would you like to move in with me....like in my room?"

"Of course!" I said giving her temple a kiss. "I'll move my stuff tomorrow, but first I wanna change into my PJ's" I tried getting up from the bed but Lauren grabbed my wrist

"Babe, do you think you--.....could maybe wear my clothes?"

"Oh so we're that couple now?" I tease, "If you don't want to it--" I cut her off

"I would love to wear your clothes Lo".

I changed into her Carrolton t-shirt and loose pajama shorts. "You look so cute in my clothes" Lauren poked my cheek, "I love wearing them now, it smells like you!".

Lauren lightly giggled "Sweet dreams, Camz. Love you".

"I love you to the moon and back" I sang to her before falling asleep myself.

-Camila's dream-

I stood in a darkened room with a bright light centered on a helpless Lauren tied to a chair with multiple bruises on her perfect skin. "Lauren!" I yell, instead of responding to me, an unknown palm came in contact with her face.

"Get away from her!" I scream at the figure, I could not make out any sort of facial feature on the mysterious figure. His unknown face is as black as night, no nose, no eyes, no mouth. Nothing.

"Camz...." Lauren trails. "Lauren! I right here!" I tried running to where she was but my feet stay solid, unable to move. "Stop it! Get away from her!" I scream, but it was useless. Lauren looked at me straight in the eyes and said "You don't love me anymore" with tears in her eyes. Tears start to form in my eyes "I do love you! I love you Lauren!".

The figure turned to me and then to Lauren to deliver the final blow. "NOOO!!".

--

I awoke with a jolt sensation and a worried Lauren hovered above me. "Baby what's wrong? You were kicking and screaming in your sleep, you we---" I cut her off my smashing my lips against hers, tears streaming down my face at the process. She was shocked at first but eventually kissed back. I pull away taking in the beauty before my eyes, not even the whole universe would rival the light shown in her mesmerizing sea-green eyes. She's still here, it's was just a dream. "I-I dreamt...that--that you" I struggled with my words, Lauren didn't let me continue. Instead she laid me back down on the bed and wrapped her arms around me while she sang 'This' by Ed Sheeran.

-the next day-

It was 12:30 in the afternoon and I was getting irritated. I told everybody I'm gonna 'go' to the park and no one would let me go by myself! Of course I wasn't actually gonna go to the park, I was going to Hades. He sent me a new message today saying: 'See you soon. 1:00 -Hades'.

"Lo, I can handle myself!" I threw my hands in the air. "But you can't handle paparazzi! I don't wanna see you get hurt Camz!". "I'll go with her Lauren" volunteered Lexie stepping out of nowhere "I'll take her, you can hang out with the other girls for a while".

"Fine" Lauren scoffed "I'll see you later m'kay?". "Yeah" I lied, I gave her kiss and let my lips linger there longer than usual.

As soon as Lexie and I stepped out of our gated area, paparazzi hounded us.

"Camila! Where's Lauren?"

"Camila! Do you know why Harry is in the hospital right now?"

"How do you feel about Harry's new relationship with Jade Thirwall? Are you jealous?"

"Lexie! How is Keaton?"

"Are you only dating Keaton for fame?"

"Hey Cabello!"

I turned to the pap who yelled at me, I saw his fist almost connecting with my face before Lexie grabbed his arm and did a 90 degree twist, nearly breaking the guys arm. Wow, I never knew she was that strong or how she could've done that to a guy twice her age and size. "Never try to hurt my friends. Ever" she gritted through her teeth, she let go and the man groaned in pain. "Anyone else?", the whole paparazzi squad immediately backed up and left us alone.

--park--

"Thanks for what you did back there" I tell her, "It's no problem" said Lexie taking another handful of bread crumbs and feeding it to the pigeons beneath our feet "They deserve it anyway. It's illegal to physically assault a popstar".

I laugh, "How's Keaton?" I asked changing the subject, Lexie looked at her feet before answering "He's....not good. The doctor said he has to stay at the hospital for at least 6 weeks because the spinal cord takes time to heal". She sighed "Just when I was about to tell him".

"Tell him what?" I ask.

"That....That--I got into Yale"

"Oh my god that's amazing! But you're still 15 and have like 2 more years of high school, so how can you be accepted into a university already?"

"That's the thing, I got an early acceptance. I'm the youngest person in the university's history to do so".

"Wow that's incredible! What's your major?"

"Cell biology, but I also plan to get a degree on computer science and phycology".

"Have you told Dinah?". "No...you're kinda the first person I told" she admitted.

--10 minutes later--

I tell Lexie that I'm gonna go 'buy' some more food to feed the swans but I'm really sneaking out to meet Hades,I feel terrible about ditching Lexie but I have to.

I realize I have to pass where Lexie stood in order for me to go to the fastest route to Veiwmount Drive. Thankfully, there are tall grass behind her so I can sneak past. I hear a familiar ringtone from Lexie's phone, I continue to press on but was stopped when I heard Lexie yelling in the phone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled "I know Ky-- okay I won't say your name in public....well you don't just expec-- THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A REASON TO PUT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL!".

Who is she talking to? I've never seen Lexie this fumed before.

"You know I love him" she said.

Was she talking about Keaton? Does she know who cut his harness? And is she did why didn't she tell any of us?

As I walk turn the corner to Veiwmount Drive, I kept thinking if.....somehow....no Lexie wouldn't do that. As I step in front of the warehouse that says '145' I hear a familiar voice behind me. "Camila?"

"Zayn?"

"What are you doing here?" I exclaim, before he could answer, another figure stepped behind him "Wes?". "Mila?"

"What are you two doing here?" I ask, "I'm guessing you get texts too" said Zayn talking to Wes. "Yeah but it was only recently".

Huh. That's weird why have Zayn and Wes received texts only recently when I have suffered from Hades' taunts for the past month and a half.

All 3 of us walked into the dark warehouse and and mouth were immediately covered with small hands but firm hands. I heard muffling from my sides so I'm guessing Wes and Zayn have someone pulling them back as we'll. Wait, there are 3 of them?

Next thing I knew I was being tied in a chair and being dragged to the middle of the room where a desk table and a bright lamp stood. Where did Zayn and Wes go?

Then the small figure appeared in the lamp light and I recognized her as she took her hoddie off. Lexie.

"Lexie?!" I exclaimed "You're Hades?!". She shook her head. "No of course she's not" a voice echoed through the walls, I've heard the voice, but where? "Lexie is merely a pawn". "So you're working for him?!" I yell at her, that's why Hades knew where I always was....like someone was on the inside."How could you?!", I didn't even let her speak. "I trusted you! And...and...you..." My head was starting to black out again. Lexie cupped my chin and made me swallow a pill, which immensely brought my energy back "What did you just make me swallow?".

"It's a anti-biotic that helps the brain resist to blackouts" she says quietly. "Why do it?" I ask, she opened her mouth to answer but the voiced boomed again "Lexie Martinez get back in here!". She obeyed fearfully and left me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys :) sorry I couldn't update cuz I was sick all week. Like srsly I don't think I've ever been more sick in my life but I'm better now :)
So I'm thinking.....should I reveal Team Hades member #2 next chapter.....or wait a bit more? Comment ur guesses on who do y'all think are the remaining 2 members of Team Hades :)

I added the university thing for Lexie cuz I've just recently decided what I wanted to do in life......(no its not to be an author, writing is just a hobby of mine")......it's to become a detective or private investigator :)

25+votes, 10+comments for next chappie :)

Love y'all

-Althea, daughter of Pluto