Impossible

THIS IS IT, WHAT Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. HADES IS REVEALED! enjoy :))

this chapter is dedicated to @metchitaaaa, @stayharmonized4 and @CamillaJones bcuz their comments stood out to me :))))) ily an thanks for reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lauren's POV~

-2 days later-

It's been 3 days without Camila, 72 hours 48 minutes and 17 seconds to be exact. But who's counting? It's literally been hell, I have no clue where she is and I don't know where to start looking. Who would do this? What if they're torturing her? Oh god, what if they're.....touching her. I clenched my fists at the thought of someone touching her.....in that way....besides me.

"Guys! Guys!" Dinah practically screamed from the living room. Ally, Normani and I rushed from the music room to where Dinah was. "Dinah! What's wrong?!" Ally asked worriedly, "I think I know who took Camila". "Really?! Who Dinah???" I say very fast, "I think it could be.....Hades" Dinah said.

"That creepy guy who keeps texting Mila?" asked Ally, Dinah nodded. "I mean it does make sense...." Normani trailed "Who else would kidnap her?".

She's right! Why didn't I think of that?

"But how do we know where he took her?" Ally added, we all became

silent. Then it hit me, "Guys!" I said getting all of their attention "Isn't Lexie like a tech whiz or something?". "Yeah so" Normani shrugged, "Soooo" I said "She might have something on her computer to help us like tracking codes or some shit". "Yeah let's go check it out" Ally says, and we all race up to Lexie's room.

In the whole month and a half Lexie's been here, I don't think I've ever been in her room. The walls are blue and have an Albert Einstein quote and a table of elements poster. The middle of the room has a king-size bed with neon stripes sheets. And one of her her desk tables, are 2 laptops side-by-side and a bunch of other black-colored machines hooked to the laptops and different outlets. On her other table are a bunch of.....what looks like science chemicals. Why would she have that and what is it for?

"Ugh she has a password" said Normani opening up oLexie's computer, "Chill dawgs, I got dis" Dinah says "You see the password hint?" she points to the hint on the screen that says 'I'm never telling', we nod.

"The password is literally the hint" Dinah types 'imnevertellingyou' and immediately gets access. "Nice password, never would've guessed it" I said. We look through her files but all we found are pictures of her and Keaton and a bunch of random games. "There's nothing!" said Dinah throwing her hands up, "How bout the other one" I suggested pointing to the other laptop.

"This one has a password too", Normani groaned. The hint was 'the ultimate formula'.

"That could be anything!" says Ally "There are thousands of different kinds of formulas out there".

Just as we were about to give up, I glance at the Einstein poster. That's it! That's the password! "I got it!" I sat in the chair and typed 'e=mc2' and got access. "Good job, Laur" said Dinah patting my back "How'd you know?"

I pointed to the poster. We all turned our heads to the screen which was now filled with green-colored numbers moving in rows, the numbers then moved in sync to make the shape of what looks like a hawk. Then the words 'Triple Hybrid' appeared at the bottom. The screen changed to a plain blue background with 4 files opened consecutively. The second file was named 'Operation Hades' and its apparently synced to some sort of satellite and Camila's phone because the file contains every text she's gotten and where it was sent from.