Hades

~Harry's POV~

The meeting had finished and I am so mad that i am ready to punch a wall. I HATE MANAGEMENT!!! They told me a 'plan' they had for me and Camila, and I hated it. I dont want to lose her. Paul led me and the boys outside of Syco Records HQ, through the paparazzi and into our black SUV.

"You okay, mate?" asked Niall, "Yea. Just thinking is all" I replied.

Ad the car drove toward our flat, I looked out the window and started thinking, What if the accident hadn't happend? What if she were okay right now, deeply inlove with me as i am her. Would she still accept the item I was going to give her at our next date if i wasnt for the accident?

I reached into my pocket and took out a leather red velvet box containing the item i was going to give to Camila.

~Dinah's POV~

When I showed Camila a picture of her ex-boyfried, Wes Stromberg, UGH! Just the thought of him makes me want to puke! Anyway, when i showed her a picture her eyes became wide and a show of care and confusion flashed on her face.

"Pero, you okay?" I asked. "Y-Yea-h He just looks a little familiar" she responded. "So, what are we doing today?" asked Camila changing the subject. "We are going to watch our entire XFACTOR season to helo you remember" I said.

~Camila's POV~

Before we watch the XFactor, i needed to go to the bathroom. Just after i got out my phone vibrated, I got a text message from an 'unknown'. It read:

Your gonna pay, Cabello

--Hades

And attached to the text was a picture of me in my hospital bed. Very Creepy. Who is this person?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK Y'ALL SOOOO MUCH FOR THE AMOUNT OF READS!!!!

question time:

1) What do u think Harry wanted to give Camila before the accident?

2) Who do u think 'Hades' is?

3) Comment your names cuz might use them somewhere in the story

-Altheaxx