Missing

(Chapter35)

~Lauren's POV~

Camz has been gone for almost 5 hours now, and I'm starting to get worried. I've tried calling her several times but she isn't picking up, Lexie isn't either. Maybe she's with Wes, I try to call him but he isn't answering. I decided to call Drew. "Hello?" He says, "Hey Drew its Lauren, I was wondering if Camila is with you and Wes?". "Naw dude, I haven't seen Wes since he left the hospital. I doubt he's with Mila though" said Drew, "Ok thanks anyway".

"Anytime bro" and I hang up. Maybe she's with Harry and the boys, I heard he got out of the hospital today. "Hello?" said Harry on the phone, "Harry, it's Lauren".

"Oh hey Lauren, what's up? If this is about Camila, just saying I'm happy for you guys and I totally support you. Besides I have a new girlfriend".

"It is about Camila but its not that, is she with you and the boys? I haven't heard from her in like 5 hours"

"No" Harry trails "Come to think of it, I haven't seen Zayn since I got out". "Thanks anyway Haz", "Y'welcome".

Where could she be? I start pacing back and forth in the living room, thinking of places in my head that Camila might be. "Whoa chill dawg, what's up wit chu?" said Dinah plopping herself on the couch, "I'm worried about Camila, she's not home yet it's been almost 5 hours and she's not answering her phone".

"Hey guys!" Normani announced walking through the front door, "Mani, is Camz with you??"

"No why would she be? I was out with Louis".

I groan in frustration. "If she doesn't come back by tonight, then we'll start looking" said Ally. "Fine" I huff.

-10pm-

"That's it!" I say "We're looking for her and Lexie". Dinah, Ally and Normani nod. "Mani you can come in my car then D and Ally in her car".

We've been driving for what seems like hours. Mani and I checked the studio, the xfactor building, Papa John's Pizza Place, Menchie's, but no sign of either Camila or Lexie. Where are those two?After 3 hours of driving around LA we went home, so did Ally and Dinah. "We couldn't find either of them" sighed Ally, "What if something bad happened to them?" I ask no one in particular "No one goes to the park and doesn't come back for 13 hours!".

"Lauren calm down" said Normani, "No I will not fucking calm down Normani! My girlfriend is missing!" I yell. Normani looked a little taken back, I can be sassy at times but I never raised my voice like that to any of the girls before. "Mani.....I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to....." I said in a soft tone, "It's okay Laur, I get it". I sighed and went to bed, hoping my Camz will be back in the morning.

--the next day--

I woke up and rushed to Camila's room and living room to see if she came home last night, my heart ached all over again when I couldn't find her anywhere in the house. I check the Internet, just in case the paparazzi have spotted her. I type 'Camila Cabello' on google but the only articles that appear are of me and her on our dates, the most recent one was around the time she left the house, it was her and Lexie being mobbed my paps and Lexie almost breaking a pap's arm in defense for Camila.

But nothing more recent than that. Out of all the people who has the highest possibly of finding her, I'd think it was the paparazzi. No luck.

Then my phone rang, "Hey Liam, what's up?". "Is Zayn at your flat?" he asked in a worried tone, "No why would he be?". He sighed "The boys and I think he's missing", I gasp.

"He didn't come home last night. We called Perrie, but he wasn't with her. We thought he might've gone clubbing but we literally called every night club in LA but he never stepped in any of them that day".

"Does he have any friends here? Like an apartment he could stay at? Or maybe he's in another hotel?"

"No he doesn't have anybody here except me and the boys. We called every hotel in this damn city, no Zayn Malik". "Oh my god" I say "Not Zayn too", "Why? What's wrong Lauren?" Liam asked, "Camila went missing yesterday too". "I guess we both have a problem" he says "Should we call the police?". "No" I say "If we call the cops, they will conduct a missing persons case, which involves the media. I could just imagine "Popstars Zayn Malik of One Direction and Camila Cabello of Fifth Harmony go missing mysteriously headline". "You're right, but what are we going to do?", "I don't know Liam I'll call you back I'm getting another call" I said switching phone lines.

"Lauren it's Drew. Is Wes with you? Please you're my last hope", "No why?"

"He's missing"

Wait so Camila, Zayn and Wes all missing at the same time, this can't be a coincidence, can it?

~Wes' POV~

"Why am I here?!" I yell at the guy standing just a few feet away from me. I can't do anything but scream and shout, you can't really do anything while tied to a chair. The guy stayed silent, he was wearing all black clothing with a dark blue bandana covering half his face so he's unrecognizable. "Tell me!" I say "We're you the one who put my brother in the hospital??". The guy shook his head, before he could answer, a tall figure walked into the room. He was dressed in almost the same black clothing except he's wearing one of those masks from 'The Purge' to cover his entire face. "No. I did".

"Why?!" I bark "What did Keaton ever do to you?"

"Keaton didn't do anything, you can blame Camila for that. She didn't listen to me so her friends would pay the consequences" the man replied. The other guy stood silently behind the taller figure. "Now she's gonna pay for what she did to my family" growled the man. "I don't know what's your problem, dude but I know Mila, she wouldn't hurt anybody! So might as well let us go!".

Instead of replying, the man's fist connect with my left cheek, making the chair stumble backwards. I hear the door slam so I assume he's gone, the other guy (the one with the bandana) rushed to my side to help the chair up. "I'm so sorry" he whispers, "YOU'RE SORRY? YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY?! YOU PUT MY BROTHER IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yell even louder.

"Technically the other guy did"

"Still!"

"Who are you anyway?!" I ask, "I'm not telling you". That voice. It sounds so......familiar. "Why are you doing this? You seem like you don't wanna be here" I say, "Shut up!" the guy yells "I look like I don't wanna be here because I don't!". Was that a foreign accent I hear? "So just stop talking, yeah?". "Then why are you here?" I say calmly trying to get some answers.

"He threatened to hurt her" the guy balled his fists "I couldn't let him, I love her even if she won't love me after this.....I will always love her". I could see his icy-blue eyes turn into their natural deep ocean color. "I didn't want to be a part of this at all" he said, "The other dude that came in here....he's got some issues....you're chill. Why?" I know I shouldn't be pushing questions but I need to know, curiosity is eating me alive right now.

"He said that Camila ruined his life and that she's gonna pay for it, he didn't tell me how she did but I know Camila doesn't deserve it"

"So if you disagree with that guy-whoever he is-why are you helping him?" I ask. "Do you really wanna know?" he said, I nodded. His hands moved to the bandana covering half of his face and removed it, revealing his true self. "Shit" I breathed "Niall?!". "Yeah surprised mate?", "No shit" I said still caught off guard.

Niall sighed "It all started when...."

-FLASHBACK-

~Niall's POV~

I had just gone out for a Starbucks run and was on my way back to the hotel. I put my hood and sunglasses on as soon as I stepped out of the café, wouldn't want to cause a riot.

I was walking peacefully with my Java Chip Frappuchino when I heard "There he is!" from behind me. Aw fuck! How they find me?

Behind me was a sea of screaming girls and paparazzi, worst combination ever. Shit. I ran as fast as I could in every direction possible, not paying attention to where I might end up. When I thought I'd lost them, I pant and breathe heavy and take time to catch my breath. I walk into a random alley, how did I get here?

Before I knew it, a large muscular man put a rug over my mouth to muffle my screams and forcefully dragged me into the car parked not too far away. The muscular man got back to the driver's seat and started driving. "Hello Niall" said the guy sitting beside me here in the backseat. "Who are you? And where are you taking me?" I snap, "I just wanna talk" he said.

I'm trying to mask out his face but I can't see anything through that incredibly creepy scary clown mask. It's like one of those masks that the killer wears in the movies so the victims don't know who he is. "I want you to do something for me" said the masked-man, "Why would I do anything for you?" I snap.

"Because if you don't I will hurt the people you love most"

"No you wouldn't do that" I breathed

"Hmm.....I wonder what would Ally think of that? Or how bout the boys?" he laughed "I'm closer to them than you think, so your choice". I thought about it then I said "What do you want me to do?".

"I need you to help me plan my revenge on Camila Cabello....there--" I cut him off "Camila Cabello? From Fifth Harmony? Why?" I asked.

"None of your business. Now Listen. Dinah's cousin Lexie, is coming to live with the girls and I want you to spy on her and Camila. Lexie is working for me too, I want you to watch her because I'm not sure about her loyalty. Go it?"

I nodded "Got it". The car pulled up to the back entrance of my hotel and the masked man opened the door for me to leave.

What the fuck just happened?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

~Wes' POV~

"Aw shit dude that is messed up" I said to Niall. "I know, don't remind me" he groaned, "Where's Zayn?" I ask. "Hades said he's 'taking care' of him. Bad sign", "Why do you say 'Hades'? Can't you say his real name?" I said.

"I don't know his real name, but I know it starts with a 'K'. Lexie knows though" Niall says. "What is he gonna do to me?" I ask, "No idea". Then, suddenly we both heard screams "Zayn!" says Niall.

Niall tries to open the door but its locked. He bangs on the door "Zayn! Zayn!".

~Camila's POV~

I've been taking more of those pills Lexie gives me, apparently they attack my nervous system so it wouldn't shut down as much. As I am sitting, tied up, in a chair, I hear screams. Then I hear "Zayn! Zayn!", wait I've heard that voice before. Zayn screams again, "Zayn!" I yell.

"He won't hear you" said Lexie coming out from the shadows. "What did I ever do to you?" I say looking straight at her brown eyes "Why are you doing this? I thought you were my friend".

"Because Camila...." she says quietly, "Because what?!" I snap.

"When I was on my way to your house, for the first time, someone pulled me into a car. I didn't see who he was because he was wearing a mask, he said that if I didn't help him get to you he'll hurt Dinah. And I can't let anyone hurt her, she's the only one who actually gives a shit about me. My parents didn't even care that I got into Yale when I told them earlier today, and when I started dating Keaton, Hades started to threaten to hurt him if I didn't break up with him. I didn't really think he would do it, because I thought he needed me, I was wrong. Now, Keaton's in the hospital because of me!"

Lexie broke down into tears, I couldn't help feeling bad for her even though I still kinda resent her for betraying me. She had no choice, I wouldn't know what to do if I was in her place. "Hey don't cry" I said and she wiped her tears. "Here" she says cupping my face and feeding me a completely different pill. "What was that?" I ask, "You know how you have your uhhhh memory problem?" She starts.

"Yeah what about it?"

"You know how my major is cell biology and I sorta took a sample of your brain cell when I was at the hospital and---" I cut her off "Wait what?. "Hades texted me once saying that Wes was going to the hospital after meeting up with you and that I should go follow him. So I did and I took samples of your brain cells then Wes saw me so I had to pretend I was a nurse and....." Lexie realized she was trailing off topic "Anyways, I did some experiments that I won't explain to you because you won't understand it and I found a cure for long term memory loss".

My eyes widen. I'm not a science whiz but I know that curing long term or even short term memory loss is almost impossible. And here we have a 15 year old girl who accomplished something scientists have been trying to do for years. She really is a genius. "The pill attacks your pre-frontal lobe which contains memory and slowly gains it back. It will take at least a year though so here" Lexie tucks a pack of similar looking pills "Take one once a day and you'll be fine".

"You can leave now Lexie" the voice boomed through the walls "It's time I have a talk with Camila". "I really don't think that's a---" Lexie starts but the voice cuts her off "Leave now!". Lexie mouthed "I'm sorry" to me before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii guys!!!!! So were you guys shocked that Niall was team hades member #2? Well the REAL hades will shock you even more! All will be revealed in the next chapter ;)

Anyways I wanted to ask how old are y'all? I'm 13 :) Comments ur ages and what u think about the chappie :)

Also if y'all are writing a story or thinking about writing a story but have writers block I have a tip for u: watch romantic movies and think "what if she did this?" "What if he never said it?" "What if they did this instead?" Always think about the what ifs bc one idea leads to another

35+ votes and 10+ comments for next chappie

PS. OMG PERRIE EDWARDS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ASDFGHJKL y'all can follow me too if u want @bowsnstripes (Alex and Sierra follows too)

-Althea, daughter of Pluto