Magic

~Camila's POV~

Lauren leans in a little and all Im thinking is, IS SHE ABOUT TO KISS ME?! But she stops and says "Hey Camz, can you pass that little box on the nightstand behind you?"

"Yeah..um sure" I say handing her the box. She opens it revealing a beautiful heart-shaped necklace with white-gold around it and blue-sapphire stones on the inside of the heart

(see pic of the necklace: http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/130393656/blue-sapphire-heart-pendant-14k-white)

"Oh my god, this is beautiful" I say.

"Yeah..um....Harry gave this to you on your 6-month anniversary" said Lauren sliding all my hair to the left side of my body and putting the necklace around my neck. "It matches with the outfit too!" I exclaim.

"Yeah...ok.....I gotta see if Moni wants something" said Lauren hurriedly rushing out of my room.

Hmm i wonder why?

I turn to the nightstand where the box containing the peice of jewellry was and spot a picture on a frame of me and Harry.

I was pulling a duck face while Harry was resting his chin on my shoulder smiling, showing those adorable dimples. In the background, was a breath-taking sunset.

I smile and take out the picture of the frame, revealing what seems to be my writing on the back:

6-month anniversary with my love

I turn back the photo and notice im wearing the same heart shaped blue sapphire necklace Im wearing right now.

I think im growing feelings for Harry but I cant help but think that there is someone else that i have even stronger feelings for. The problem is, I cant remember who.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating at the edge of my bed. I reach for it, I have 2 new text messages. One from Wesley Stromberg and the other from an Unknown.

I open Wesley's first:

From: Wes

To: Mila :))

Can we talk? Somewhere were the girls wont call security or threaten to beat me up if i get anywhere near you. i just wanna clear things out. Its ok if u dnt want to i dnt wanna force u into anything. Meet me at the starbucks on Olympus Blv, say 4:30?

Should I go? I dont even know where Olympus Blv is.

I open the other text:

Going on date with Harry, are we Camz? Be careful, that lad has some secrets of his own.

-Hades

Hmm......I thought only british people say 'lad'.

~Lauren POV~

I dont know what came over me! I just tied her bow, like she asked me to, and when she turned around she looked so.....so beautiful. Our bodies inches apart, I couldnt help but look at those lips and think what would it feel to have it pressed against mine.

NO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT! CAMILA IS JUST A FRIEND! a friend.......

My thoughts were cut off when i accidentally bumped into Normani. "Oh sorry Moni" I aplogized, "Its fine!" she said "Hey Lo, you okay? you seem...um...deep in thought"

"Yeah...im fine" I lie, "Lauren i know your lying, just tell me when your ready okay?" said Normani.

"Okay...thanks Moni" I said giving her a hug.

I walk to my room and close the door behind me. I lay on the bed thinking about things, things like Camila.

~Dinah's POV~

Lexie already set up her equipment in her room, where she'll be staying at for a couple weeks. Ally had helped her with her suitcases.

I knock on Camila's door, "ITS OPEN" she yelled from inside.

"Ready?" I ask "Time to track Hades"

"Yeah" she answered.

"Dont worry Mila, Lexie works her magic" I reassure her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know i said id update every saturday but i forgot im soooo sorryyyy.

So i didnt give u the camren kiss.......

QUESTION TIME:

1) i know how the camren kiss is going to happen. should i spoil it?

2) What do u think Hades meant when he/she said Harry has secrets too?

3) Should Camz meet up with Wes?

-Althea, daughter of Pluto