Feeling

~Lauren's POV~

After Dinah directed Camila to where her room was, i plopped back on the couch and started thinking. What if Camz never remembers? What will happen to Fifth Harmony? Stop. I have to think positive, i thought.

Dinah dashed down the stairs, ran to the kitchen, grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it in less than a minute.

Just like Camz, i thought.

I look to Ally who was at the other side of the couch staring down at the ground. Poor AllyCat. I cant stand her blaming herself for something that was totally NOT her fault.

At the corner of my eye, I see Harry get up from his couch spot and walk up the stairs. Probably going to Camila, I thought.

Ugh. There it is again. That feeling. Its hard to describe but i always get it whenever Camila is with Harry. What is that feeling? I shrugged off the thought.

Ally gets up to go to her room, probably to cry her eyes out with Normani right behind her. I would go but Normani is closer to Ally and can get through to her more.

And with that, i fell into a dreamless sleep.

~Normani's POV~

Ally is laying on her stomach, crying in her pillow, while im rubbing circles on her back, trying to comfort her. She kept repeating "Its all my fault. Its all my fault".

I cant take this anymore! "Allyson Brooke Hernandez! I am not going to sit here and let you blame yourself for something that was completely out of your hands!" I yell. Ally sat up.

"You weren't there! I was the one who forced her to come with me! I was the one who fooled around first! I should be the one who has memory loss right now!" yelled Ally.

"Listen" I said calmly "I dont know why this had to happen. Everything happens for a reason. God will pull through, ok?"

"Ok. Im sorry for yelling" she apologized, "Its okay AllyCat" i responded.

"Im pretty tired so im gonna take a nap" she said.

"Ok. Love ya" I said before closing the door and rushed to talk to Dinah.

~Lauren's POV~

I was having a peaceful nap, until a stomping noise coming from the stairs woke me. Who could that be? Whoever it was rushed towards the kitchen.

I looked around to see i was the only one in the living room. I see that there is a note on the TV that reads:

Dear Lauren, Ally, Normani, Dinah and Camila,

Uncle Simon called for an urgent 1D meeting. We'll be back late. So, we'll go back to our flat. Take care!

Love,

Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry

Looks like its just me and the girls. I grabbed my phone from the couch and headed towards the kitchen. I was about to step in but, i heard whispering. It was Dinah and Normani.

"I dont see anything wrong with it! Why cant you just let it be?" Dinah whisper-shouted. "Because i dont want YOU-KNOW-WHO to get hurt" Normani replied "You know how Lauren gets with releationships"

What? They're talking about me?

"Besides" Normani continued "YOU-KNOW-WHO doesnt even remember how she felt about Lauren"

Who is this YOU-KNOW-WHO person?

"So do we tell Lauren?" Dinah asked. "When she's ready" said Normani.

Tell me what? Ready for what? I have to figure this out. I will stop at nothing to find out what this while thing is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE READS I AM GETTING!!!!! I FLOVE Y'ALL!!!

so couple questions:

1) Who do u think YOU-KNOW-WHO is? (hint: it is not Voldemort)

2) What do u think Normani and Dinah are talking about?

3) who's POV should i do next?