Livestream

~Camila's POV~

2 days before the Neon Lights Tour starts and I think I got all the lyrics and dance moves down, thanks to Lauren and our.....special technique, if y'know what I mean ;)

"Hey Camz?" Lauren asked, "Hmm?" I responded, "What do you wanna do today?. I shrug "Ally is with Niall.....again, Mani is with Louis and Dinah is spending time with Siope just before we leave so I guess it's just you and me. I don't know wanna call Jade?". Lauren scrunched her forehead "Why Jade?", I know that look "Babe she's just a friend....don't be jealous now and only to see if she'd want to hang along with Perrie, Jesy and Leigh Anne". "Ok I'm sorry" and she gives me a kiss on the cheek " It's okay I love it when you get jealous". I picked up my phone and dialed Jade's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jade it's Camila"

"Yeah I saw the caller ID. What's up?"

"Lauren and I were wondering if you and the other girls would like to come over and hang out?"

"Sure we'd love to!"

"Oh and bring bathing suits we might go swimming"

"We'll do. Bye"

"Bye".

"So are they coming?" Lauren asked, "Yeah so get your lazy ass out of bed", "Noooo I don't want to" she complained. I sigh "Fine if you don't get out of bed, no kisses for a week". Lauren immediately jumped and ran to to the shower.

Cabello: 1 Jauregui: 0

--20 minutes later--

Ding Dong!

"I got it!" I say walking down the stairs, when suddenly I feel a little light-headed and almost trip down the stairs but I held the railing for support. Woah, what was that? I slowly walked to the door and opened it to see 4 girls standing in front of me. "Hey guys" I greeted and stepped away so they could come in, "Y'okay Mila? You seem a little pale" said Perrie examining my face. "Yeah I'm fine" I reassure her. "Lauren!" I call out "Get down here!"

"I'm coming! Patience child!"

"Hi Lauren" Jesy greeted. "So what are we doing today? asked Leigh Anne, Lauren spoke "We could go swimming, we have a music room we could jam together, um.....it's a nice day we could go for a jog?". "Jogging sounds nice" said Jade, "If you guys go jogging I'm gonna cry" Perrie says "Because I can't keep up when you're jogging away from and I feel lonely when you leave me at the bottom of the street!". Lauren and I laugh to ourselves at the scene that's unfolding in front of us, "I would actually like to say you are very very wrong. You went for a jog with me when we first started out and you were fantastic" said Jesy as a matter-o-factly. "And I didn't wanna say but I could not breathe Jessica!" said Perrie, Jade ad Leigh Anne were laughing too, "I was trying to play it cool because we just got put into a group. I wanted to make a good impression on you and I couldn't....I was in pain!". We all burst into a fit of laughter by then, "So swimming then?" I said and they all nodded. I led the girls into my old room to change and and went back to me and Lauren's room to change.

I wore a dark blue bikini with a superman logo at the back of the bikini bottom (Wes gave it to me idk). Lauren wore an all beige bikini that was showing way too much cleavage. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall "Where do you think you're going with that?" I say eyeing her up and down. "Where do you think Cabello?" she smirked, I grabbed her face and smashed my lips against hers. I snaked my arms around her waist and her hands grip the back of my neck. My right hand goes to the knot that ties her bikini top and starts fidgeting with it, Lauren pulls away and I start to kiss her neck "Camila..." she said in a warning tone. My hand finally untied her bikini top and Lauren lightly shrieks in surprise and tries to hold it up. "Please Lolo, just a quickie" I pout, "Camila the girls are here--" before Lauren could finish, there was a knock on the door

"You guys ready?"

"Yeah" I answered and Lauren tied back her top before I opened the door.

Perrie was wearing a hot pink bikini, Jade was wearing a purple one, Leigh Anne was wearing a bright red one ad Jesy with a dark pink with white polka dots. "Wow Lauren you look hot!" said Jesy, Lauren smiled and said "Thanks". "As much as I love that bikini on you, I can't wait to get it off you" I whispered in Lauren's ear. She blushed and walked with the girls to the pool. Perrie and Jade hurried to the high diving board, while Leigh Anne and Jesy were posing for selfies. I took out my phone my decided to vine Perrie and Jade, "I'm scared" said Jade looking at the water, Perrie shrugged and "Ok" then she threw Jade over her shoulder and jumped in the pool. The video ended there. I wanted to vine Lauren too, "Lo, babe say something", "I loovveeee youuu Caaammzzz" and the video ended. I posted both vines and put my phone away so I can enjoy without the company of technology. Leigh Anne and Jesy joined us in the pool a few minutes later. We literally had a water fight the entire time.

--1 hour later--

It was getting a little cold so we decided to go inside, but not before taking a group selfie and posting it on twitter. I don't know how we all fit into the screen but we did.

The girls brought extra clothes so they changed when we got inside, so did Lauren and I. After that we all gathered in the living room, "I'm gonna order pizza, that cool with you guys?" I asked, they all nodded. Pizza is always ok. "We should do a livestream!" Leigh Anne suggested, Yeah's and Ok's were exchanged. I got my laptop and set up the twitcam.
I sent out a tweet saying:

Are you ready #harmonizers and #mixers? Livestream in 5 minutes!

And then of course the link. Ok, I think we're ready. I adjusted the camera so we can all fit and took my place on Lauren's lap. "Hey guys!" we all said in unison, "So we're doing a first ever fifth harmony and little mix twitcam and yeah.....hope you enjoy it" said Perrie. "Send in your questions guys!" said Lauren, "Hi to Brazil" said Leigh Anne. "Camila do you feel awkward around Jade?" Jesy read out, "Why would I feel awkward around her?" I ask in confusion. "I think it's 'cause you're Harry's ex and she's his new girlfriend" said Lauren, "No not really Harry and I didn't work out but we stayed friends and I'm happy for them. We're all friends so no I don't feel any awkwardness towards Jade". "Hi to Rachel from California" I say, "Perrie make goat noises" Lauren read out. Perrie made her noises for about a minute and stopped, I saw a tweet that said 'CAMREN KISS' and I guess a lot of people saw it because most of the tweets are saying the same thing. The girls then started chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". When my lips meet Lauren's the girls cheer and clap. I pull away and say "There you go". "Hi to Kate from London" said Jade.

"Where are the other girls of 5h?" I read out "They're all with their boyfriends". The doorbell rang catching my attention "PIZZA'S HERE!". I run to the door and take out my wallet, I thank him and take the 2 large pizza boxes to the coffee table near where we're doing our twitcam. Once I opened the box, the aroma of the pizza fills the air and everybody takes a slice, except me I took 2. "Leigh Anne did you take your pills?" Jesy read out, "I don't take any pills" she laughed "Why would you think I take pills?". "Ultimate question guys" said Jade "The Notebook or Titanic?". "That's hard" said Lauren, "I think I'd go with The Notebook" I say "Because there was clearly enough space for both Rose and Jack on the wooden plank so it didn't make sense for Jack to die". "What?" said Leigh Anne "I don't know I'm my opinion I personally like Titanic the best just because". "Who are your celebrity crushes?" said Jade, "Everybody's gonna say their boyfriend" said Lauren "But my ultimate celebrity crush has to be Camila Cabello.....shhh don't tell her!". I laugh at her cuteness and kiss her cheek, Perrie 'aw's at us. "Hi Meghan from Canada" I said. "Babe could you please get me another slice of pizza?" I ask Lauren and she nodded and kissed my cheek before coming back with a slice of Hawaiian pizza. Leigh Anne leans over and kisses the camera "What? somebody said give them a kiss". "Smackcam!" said Jesy, Jade shrieked and ducked so she ended up smacking Perrie and I at the same time. "Oww!" we complained, "Thank you whoever said that" said Lauren. "What's your favorite song on the Salute album?" Lauren asked, "I like Little Me and Salute". "I like Towers, Little Me and Nothing Feels Like You". Then Perrie, Jade, Leigh and Jesy said their faves from their album and talked about the whole writing process. "Would you ever write a song by yourself?" I ask them, "I think it's better to do it with people because....um....", "2 brains are better than 1" Jesy finished for Jade. "Didn't you wrote a song for me Lauren? What was it.....Possibilities?", she looked taken back like she was shocked I knew "Who told you that?"

"Mani. Can you play it for me?"

"No"

"Please"

"C'mon Lauren" said Leigh Anne Nd they chanted "Lauren! Lauren! Lauren!". The comments were follies with 'YES LAUREN' and 'CAMREN FEELS OMG'. "Ok fine" Lauren grabbed her guitar and started strumming. The girls listened and watched in silence, while Lauren sang to me, her green orbs never left my chocolate ones. When she finished, she said "I wrote that when I was just starting to fall in love with you". "You guys are so cute!" said Jesy. "What's your favorite song from Midnight Memories?" Jade read.

Me: "Strong and Happily"

Lauren: "Alive and Why Don't We Go There"

Perrie: "Through The Dark and Diana"

Jade: "Story Of My Life, Something Great and Better Than Words"

Jesy: "Does He Know? And Strong".

"Guys Simon's calling"said Lauren, "Put him on speaker" I say.

"Hello?"

"Lauren?"

"Hey Uncle Si"

"Are the girls of Little Mix with you?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Can you all please come to Syco it's important"

"Ok we'll be there"

"Bye"

"Sorry Gus we have to go until next time. Byeee!!" we say in unison. We all headed out to the driveway and got into our cars to drive to Syco HQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :) I know it's just a filler chapter but more drama coming soon!

Who's POV next?

What do you think Simon wants?

AND OMG GUYS CELINE FROM SWEET SUSPENSE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER (@bowsnstripes) and I tweeted Normani like 500 times during her follow spree and she still didn't follow me! Congrats If u got a follow :)

15+ comments for next chappie :)

-Althea, daughter of Pluto