Best Song Ever

LTLA

In request of @riiicamae_18 here's a little smut for y'all ;)

(*if ur sensitive please skip it, but don't skip the whole chapter)

~Lauren's POV~

Dinah and Normani ran after Camila, I wanted to go to but Jade held me back, "Let her be. She needs her space". "Fine" I huffed, each of the boys took their girlfriends out, since its only 9:00. Except for Louis.

When we entered the hotel, it was only Demi, Cher, Jesy, Leigh, Louis and I, there was an awkward silence that Cher broke "Did you really....". "No of course not" I said calmly but inside I wanted to punch a freakin' wall then cry the Pacific Ocean. "Then what's this?" said Demi showing me the same article on her phone, "That's my friend from Miami, Luis. We bumped heads that's why we looked like we were about to kiss, and I bought roses for Camila but I dropped them when I bumped into Luis so he picked them up and handed them to me. "Fucking paps" Louis mumbled.

--

Soon enough, Normani arrived but no sign of Dinah or Camila. Louis jumped to his feet and took his girlfriend to the restaurant downstairs. Then my phone buzzed, it was a tweet from both Jesy and Leigh Anne:

don't believe everything you read.

It's amazing what the media will do just to get a stupid headline #camrenforlife

"Thanks guys" I said. I was left alone in the hotel room when Jesy and Leigh Anne went out and Demi and Cher went to some club, they invited me but I declined. I just feel like I've fucked up.

It's been an hour and 5 minutes since I've been staring at this blank wall so I decided to take a walk around the hotel. I walk through the long hallway until I see a small figure picking up a familiar rose bouquet on the floor then dropped it and repeatedly stomped on it. "Camila!" I almost screamed, she turned to me her eyes still a little puffed from crying. She took out a card key and swiped it on the room in front of her, I ran to her door before she could close it. Wait when did she get a new room? "Go away Lauren" said Camila bitterly, "No Camz please let me explain".
"Explain why you kissed another guy on OUR date? Or why you gave me the roses HE gave you? Yeah no thanks". "Camz please" I said again looking straight into her chocolate eyes. She sighed and let me in, it was only then I noticed she changed her clothes, wearing a crop top that reaches the top of her abdomen (clearly showing most of her stomach, oh my god she's so sexy!) and white booty shorts. "Lauren" Camila snapped her fingers to get me out of the trance that is her body. "Oh sorry" I said, Camila smirked but quickly wiped it off probably remembering she was mad at me. "First of all that was Luis, a friend from Miami, we bumped heads so that made it look like we were kissing and when I bumped into him I dropped the roses so he picked it up and have it to me. That's it. Nothing happened."

"Please Camila....". I was cut off by her talented lips on mine, we kissed until air had to be an issue, we caught our breath before she said "I'm so so sorry Lo. It's my fault, I shouldn't believe everything that paparazzi tell me. I'm so sorry, I was being stupid.I-I just think that you can do so much better than me". "Camila, I couldn't ask for more, I love you so much I think I might explode", she blushed. I pulled her closer feeling her bare skin, that damn crop top. "Why did you change your clothes?" I ask curiously pulling away, Camila shrugged "I don't know, jut wanted to feel comfy I guess",

"Comfy?" I said eyeing her up and down "Its taking all my will, with the help of the universe, not to jump your bones right now".

Camila smirked and started kissing my neck which sent shivers down my spine "Then what's stopping you?". I stuttered "I-It's just th-at" In the middle of my sentence, my hand went to her sexy booty and gave it a little squeeze making her moan "Our friends....migh-t b-be....oh god Camz" she bit my neck "Uh...umm". "What were you gonna say Lauren?" she asked seductively. "I forgot" I smirked and threw her on the nearby bed. I straddled her waist and didn't waste anytime lifting her top over her head. I crashed my lips against hers and she kissed back with hunger and lust. Her hands slipped my shirt off and I stood up to take off my jeans before my lips met hers again. She moaned my name against my mouth, I snaked my fingers up her back and unclipped her bra. Her body wasn't a mystery to me anymore so I brought my hand to her right breast and gave it a rough squeeze "Fu...ck"Camila moaned as our tongues danced in each others' mouthes. I pulled away and started kissing her neck and her jawline, "You are so beautiful" I say against her neck. I pinch her nipple because I know that drives her insane, Camila threw her head back in the pillow and moaned "Don't tease".

I gave her butterfly kisses all over her chest as I impatiently tore down her shorts with her not-so-innocent panties that she bought from Victoria Secret.

I felt her wetness through my panties which I took off when she huskily said "Off". Camila screamed when she felt my breath on her wet, ready center. "Baby..." she groaned. I kissed her lips once more before inserting 3 fingers in her, she dug her hands into shoulders and hair. "Oh my.....fuck yeah Lauren! Riighhttt there..." she screamed. I curled my fingers and kept hitting Camila in all the right places, she kept moaning and screaming my name until she came on my hand "Shitt ahh I'm coming!" she gasped. Oh god she's so fucking hot, I brought my fingers to my mouth to get a taste of her and it was amazing. "Mor-e...Lauren" she said as he arched her back. As I went down on her and ate her out, I would casually tease her and slide my tongue in her clit and she would scream in pleasure.

I lay on top of her breathing exhaustingly. "I love you Lauren" he breathed out, "I love you too" I say "I love the sound of your heartbeat" I kiss her chest and just enjoy every second I have with her before we're pulled into the busy schedule.

--

I woke up to a loud banging on the door "Mila! Open up!" I recognize the voice as Dinah's. Camila groaned not wanting to get up, she looked down and saw she was naked and blushed. "You were amazing babe" I said and gave her a quick peck, I picked up my clothes from the floor and started to dress myself. Camila on the other hand was still uncovered, staring at herself in the wall mirror. I smirked "If I was you, I would stare at myself naked too".

Dinah banged again. Camila quickly put on her clothes and opened the door. "Chancho, it's---woah hold up. What is that?" she pointed to the massive hickeys I gave her on her neck. "That would be my doing" I popped up and kissed my girlfriend's cheek, "So camren's back on?". We nodded happily. "You were saying something?" said Camila, Dinah spoke "You know how the boys have a show tomorrow? Well I was thinking".

Dinah whispered the hilarious prank in our ears and said that Normani, Ally Demi, Cher and little mix are already on board. "Sounds awesome" I said. "Can y'all come back to our room? We all need some camren lovin' " Dinah joked, "D it's like 2 in the morning".

"Yeah just come back to the room".

While we were walking back to the room Dinah noticed that Camila was walking a bit too stiffly and texted me:

'I see you Lauren ;)'

--

--next day--

I sent out a tweet explaining what happened, so our image stays clean. Most people believed me, but some people still think I'm a cheater. Camila and Luis also sent out tweets to help clear up the rumor:

@camilacabello97: Lauren didn't cheat, it was just a misunderstanding pic.twitter.com/ghfDthy

Attached to it was a photo of the little poem I gave her along with the roses

@camilacabello97: it's just the paps everyone

@luisfsantos_: Lauren and I are just friends I'm taken

"Wooo! Camren's back!" yelled Louis, "We have ears, Lou" scolded Normani, "I'm sorry baby" and he planted his lips on hers.

"You guys are coming to the show right?" said Liam, "Of course we are!" said Demi, "Yeah I'm sure it's gonna be fantastic!" Cher added.
"We have to get ready we'll meet you at the venue" said Zayn giving Perrie one last kiss before he goes. Jade and Harry exchanged 'I love you's ' and the boys left.

--

~No one's POV~

"So everybody knows the plan?" smirked Dinah as the group of girls huddle together backstage of One Direction's concert. "Um what you doing?" Niall scrunched his face in confusion. "We're...uh..praying for y'all to have a good show!" said Ally a little too cheerfully that would've made anyone suspicious. "Aw thanks princess" says Niall giving his girlfriend a quick kiss on the lips.

As Niall trotted to his dressing room, Normani lightly slapped Ally's arm "Ow". "You almost gave us away". "Good thing he's whipped" Lauren laughed.

--

The familiar melody of 'You & I' started playing and teenage girls screamed when Harry said into the microphone "This one's for our lovely girlfriends".

"I figured it out
I figured it out
From black and white
Seconds and hours..."

"Awww" Ally, Normani, Jade and Perrie all cooed in unison. "As much I hate to ruin this moment, we have to get ready" said Cher, "She's right" smirked Demi "C'mon guys".

--

As the boys sang the chorus of Best Song Ever, the girls readied themselves with their water balloons, water guns and wacky string. Perrie mouthed the countdown "1...2...3...go!".

"Attack!" Camila yelled as they all ran on stage and sprayed the boys with water and wacky string. "Ahh!! I know this was you Dinah!" Liam laughed/yelled. The crowd burst into fits of screams and laughter, "Wait... I'm sorry no! Ahh" said Ally as Niall picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Jesy and Leigh-Anne targeted Liam, while Normani covered her boyfriend in wacky string. Harry stole Jade's water gun and started spraying everyone is sight, including some of the fans in the front row. Demi and Cher ended up hitting each other with their own water balloons and targeted Louis next. Dinah was on a water/string rampage while Zayn (who was mad *not really* at Perrie for 'ruining' his hair) picked Perrie off from the ground and spun her around. Lauren whispered something in Camila's ear and they both smirked, they sprayed everyone in stage and the other girls shrieked surprised that one of their own turn on them. Camila hopped on Lauren's back and ran off the stage yelling "HASSHTAGG CAMMREENN!".

--after the concert--

"Aw guys! That prank was sick! We completely don't see it coming!" praised Liam. "We'll yanno" said Dinah flipping her hair with one hand loving the praise for her amazing pranks. "Hey guys have you seen Harry?" asked Jade looking around the venue, they all shook their heads. "I'm gonna put my guitar away" said Niall walking away from his group of friends. "Where's Ally?" he thought, his thought interrupted with a familiar shriek. "Ally!" he said, he ran to the hallway where the scream was and found his best friend, Harry Styles on top of his girlfriend and only in his boxers.

The next moment happened so quickly, Niall pinned Harry to the floor and started throwing punches at his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh! Nally drama!!!

anyways did y'all like the chappie? I'm sorry if the camren smut was short and sucked I was rushing bc it just dnt know how to write smut

Follow me on twitter @bowsnstripes and kik me if y'all want littlethings_97

20 comments for next chapter (LTLA ending very soon)